The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2016

enter link description here
    RWBY spoilers but THIS IS SOOOO GOOD

@Markd4547 I'm gonna use this song for my KH video:)

• edited June 2016

Same! Started watching it around the last school year in public school. It was awesome all the way through and the comedy was great (made me love Luigi more the official games). Shame it's no longer canon but STILL it has returned and looks better than over judging the first few minutes I watched of it!

joshua007 posted: »

Super Mario Bros. Z That was the shit when I was little:)

• So I just finished gone home and I am in actual shock over how bland and awful it was

What. Was. The point?

• That's the new PS Plus game isn't it?

So I just finished gone home and I am in actual shock over how bland and awful it was What. Was. The point?

• Without spoiling me: is that that bad?

I'm currently downloading it aha

So I just finished gone home and I am in actual shock over how bland and awful it was What. Was. The point?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited June 2016

There's something special about listening to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" while sitting on the couch browsing the forums.

• Ooh now I need to download it:)

TheFurryOne posted: »

That's the new PS Plus game isn't it?

• Hey hey. There are people under 18 on this forum. What kind of coach is it? Sports? Life? Stage?

There's something special about listening to "Pour Some Sugar on Me" while sitting on the couch browsing the forums.

• It's actually a couch :P

I'm just chilling though.

Johro posted: »

Hey hey. There are people under 18 on this forum. What kind of coach is it? Sports? Life? Stage?

• You can tell within ten minutes why people overlook the problems. if the subject matter was... different? People wouldn't care about gone home.

Euron posted: »

Without spoiling me: is that that bad? I'm currently downloading it aha

• It is, im waiting for nba to finish downloading it has a story mode written by spike lee so it should be funny

TheFurryOne posted: »

That's the new PS Plus game isn't it?

• You shouldn't get us all excited like that ;)

It's actually a couch :P I'm just chilling though.

• After my one day ban I have been trying to cleanse my soul of all evil.

• I remember all of my playthroughs.

My first was a do whatever I want one, which means killing a few people on accident but mainly having fun.

My second was a no kill, no being spotted one, and let me tell you that was extremely hard.

My last one was a kill everyone one, and holy fuck, that was the hardest one.

Markd4547 posted: »

That's awesome achievement and great game to achieve it

• Thanks man, appreciate all the support.

Markd4547 posted: »

Welcome back bro we are here for you

• Thanks for the welcome back. Depression is pretty shit.

Eh, life is just going along to be honest. Had friends turn against me earlier which put me into this really bad depression that I just recently got out of. Ever since I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower and being reminded of how I beat my anxiety back using the story before, I've decided that depression is a leech, and I need to actively fight it. Doing pretty good so far, well, that's what I assume.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Welcome back ayy! Ahh, depression is awful, if it only never existed in the first place.. So, how's life overall?

• Thanks Max, looking forward to finally being in actual discussions again. High School students believe it or not, are not only unwilling to partake in arguments except when they decide they want to be an asshole, but friendly joking goes too far too. Some times I wish I had a twin.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Welcome back! It's good to have you.

• Hey Hope, haven't seen you around those times I checked in.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

It's great to see you again!

• Hey Tobi, how's the comics going?

Eyy, welcome back!

• Ooh, this should be good.

In case you missed it - Telltale are teasing that they are going to show both Batman and Walking Dead Season 3 at E3! I'm pretty hyped!

• edited June 2016

You could start off by getting rid of that weird ass profile pic.

After my one day ban I have been trying to cleanse my soul of all evil.

• Fucking love this song.

enter link description here RWBY spoilers but THIS IS SOOOO GOOD @Markd4547 I'm gonna use this song for my KH video:)

• Don't listen to him. Your profile pic is funny.

• I got all the achievments for the main game but was robbed of the platinum because of the goty edition and the rediculous Trials achievements.

I'm glad you played it. I remember playing that game over and over again till I got every achievement, let me tell you I got platinum on that god damn game. And it was worth it.

• Cool! Welcome back. Hopefully you're here to stay a bit, some big news is coming up... I don't know what real depression is, but I know what being really sad is. I have been going in and out recently, probably because of all my school stress being thrown at me lately. We'll treat you well here, so I hope this exposure to these people helps.

Hey everybody, I think I'm finally back back, I don't know to be honest. I've been in and out of here for a long time but I am finally tryin

• edited June 2016

YES SO EPIC. But, wait. Can any RWBY experts tell me where this song was used? It doesn't ring a bell...

Edit: @ClemyClooAndBabyboo perhaps? I know you're a good Rwby fan, recognise it?

enter link description here RWBY spoilers but THIS IS SOOOO GOOD @Markd4547 I'm gonna use this song for my KH video:)

• Fuck Trials.

I got all the achievments for the main game but was robbed of the platinum because of the goty edition and the rediculous Trials achievements.

• Hopefully you're here to stay a bit, some big news is coming up...

Batman and TWD S3?

I don't know what real depression is, but I know what being really sad is.

Imagine being really sad ALL the time, and it being worse.

I have been going in and out recently, probably because of all my school stress being thrown at me lately. We'll treat you well here, so I hope this exposure to these people helps.

Man, the only reason I'm able to fight depression is because i'm not in school right now. I know you all will, been here before.

AChicken posted: »

Cool! Welcome back. Hopefully you're here to stay a bit, some big news is coming up... I don't know what real depression is, but I know what

• At least he's not sitting on the cooch.

Johro posted: »

Hey hey. There are people under 18 on this forum. What kind of coach is it? Sports? Life? Stage?

• "What's a good place full of people who are not only supportive but whom of which i also know", my friends wasn't an an option so it was Telltale I thought of.

so it was Telltale I thought of.

Telltale

supportive

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey everybody, I think I'm finally back back, I don't know to be honest. I've been in and out of here for a long time but I am finally tryin

• Yeah, unfortunately, I've been sort of inactive on the forum. I'm only really active on a few threads.

Hey Hope, haven't seen you around those times I checked in.

• Haha.

BigBlindMax posted: »

At least he's not sitting on the cooch.

• Let's repent together (Lenny face)

• Any real reason?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Yeah, unfortunately, I've been sort of inactive on the forum. I'm only really active on a few threads.

• Depends on the person.

papai46 posted: »

"What's a good place full of people who are not only supportive but whom of which i also know", my friends wasn't an an option so it was Tel

• edited June 2016
    ZapThroat posted: »

You could start off by getting rid of that weird ass profile pic.

• I fail to see the humor in it.

Don't listen to him. Your profile pic is funny.

• edited June 2016

So in light of the results of the primaries yesterday I came up with this image in my head. It's either a series of pics (or comic) or even a gif where it's the scene from Matrix Revolutions where Mr. Smith gives the speech to Neo in the final fight. Except I was wanting to slap Hillary's face onto Mr. Smith and Bernie's onto Neo and then tweak the dialogue.

You must be able to see it Mr. Sanders. You must know it by now. You can't win. There's no point in fighting. Why, Mr. Sanders? Why? Why do you persist?

And Bernie just replies: Because I choose to.

And I was wondering if anyone could help make that seeing as how I'm inferior at making this sort of thing happen.

• Has someone done it for you yet or do you still want to see it happen? Because I've got a few hours of free time and this'll take like 10 minutes.

So in light of the results of the primaries yesterday I came up with this image in my head. It's either a series of pics (or comic) or even

• So like, I don't know if anyone gives a shit, but I drew Spider-Man in the symboitic costume from Volume 6 of Ultimate Spider-Man and I was pretty proud of it so I wanted to share.

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.