The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This is great man, thank you a lot for making this (tries to hug monitor)

So with the time constraints I have due to what I have to do today, and the fact that I didn't find many variants of Hillary Clinton's face

• No problem, now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go sleep and shit.

This is great man, thank you a lot for making this (tries to hug monitor)

• edited June 2016

I suppose that's how it starts. Though, with the announcements for TWD Season 3 and Batman, I'm hoping to start participating more.

Bit off topic, but your profile picture reminds me to take the Perks of Being a Wallflower off the shelve and give it a watch. Anyway, hit me up if you're ever looking for a conversation! It really is good to see you :)

That was the start of it for me too.

• Is 9

Username she uses is Big Daddy

You taught her well Char

lottii-lu posted: »

SHE'S ONLY 9 SCRUB

• I finally got around to watching the film after reading the book last year, it's really helps me. I'll probably PM you one day soon, great to see you again my man.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I suppose that's how it starts. Though, with the announcements for TWD Season 3 and Batman, I'm hoping to start participating more. Bit o

• edited June 2016

Oh god Zika. It's here. In my country.

• I prefer to call it robust discussion! To the poster's credit, they seem to be one of the very few who makes threads about serious topics. There are definitely some stinkers though.

Ah, you just like to argue.

• So I finally decided to purchase two games I've been wanting to check out for a while, DOOM and Slender: The Arrival. DOOM is still downloading, so I played Slender: The Arrival, and to put it bluntly, it fucking sucks. It absolutely terrible, boring and not at all scary. Waste of money if you ask me. Can't wait to play DOOM though.

• I heard Doom is really good.

So I finally decided to purchase two games I've been wanting to check out for a while, DOOM and Slender: The Arrival. DOOM is still download

• What where omg

• It is in Slovenia too, shit too close

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What where omg

• Holy, that's horrible. What kind of mindset do they have? Are you still hanging out with them or anything?

I've been thinking about that..whether any kind of illness is part of us. Although it changes us to worse, it isn't us, it isn't our personality and that's why illnesses have their own names.

Ahh, friends. I realized one of my friends has been lying to me about all kinds of stuff and ignored my phone calls with replying that she h

• rip

• Euros start tonight! I'm very excited, love me some international football. Come on England!!

Also hoping Northern Ireland player Stuart Dallas does well, since he plays for the club I support.

Not sure how many people here are interested but if your country is in the Euros are you watching? or hoping a team will win?

• edited June 2016

I kinda hope France will loose soon because every medias in my country talk about it and it becomes very quickly boring.

My hype will go for Squadra Azzura and the red Devils.

Euros start tonight! I'm very excited, love me some international football. Come on England!! Also hoping Northern Ireland player Stuart

• I've been binge playing the new Mirror's Edge game and have been having an absolute blast! Fantastic looking and feels incredibly satisfying to play!

• Oh oh, the Three Eyed Raven from Game of Thrones is they guy who voiced Esbern in Skyrim!!

enter link description here

• USA

What where omg

• Ask for a refund, bruv.

So I finally decided to purchase two games I've been wanting to check out for a while, DOOM and Slender: The Arrival. DOOM is still download

• Thanks! I'll let you know if I make any progress!

You have a good time now!

I bet it is, I never tried it. Hope you have good luck on it.

• I agree with @papai46. Refund it.

• So I got 70 views on my new Youtube video in 7 hours and I check so many hours later and the video has 21 views??

Does someone understand?

Is 9 Username she uses is Big Daddy You taught her well Char

• Hey guys? What's yer favorite campaign in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2?

• edited June 2016

What the hell is this, Lottii? ( @2614118 ) (fuck it, it may not work but yolo)

enter image description here

#DownWithLottii

• It's Hard Rain.

Hey guys? What's yer favorite campaign in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2?

• The one with the bridge from the second game.

I used to play it with my brother on Xbox 360; we would rush it as fast as we can, helping each other only a bit. Then near the end it was "every man for himself", letting the other getting rekted by Tank, leaving him while he was down, and so on..

Good time.

• edited June 2016

What I meant was: what's your favorite campaign in the 1st game, and what's your favorite in the 2nd game?

• Oh, well then No Mercy and Hard Rain.

What I meant was: what's your favorite campaign in the 1st game, and what's your favorite in the 2nd game?

• edited June 2016

Wow, thats rude. I hoped I could protect her.

I'm on your side bud.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

What the hell is this, Lottii? ( @2614118 ) (fuck it, it may not work but yolo) #DownWithLottii

• Netherlands is going to win boiii!

Oh...

Euros start tonight! I'm very excited, love me some international football. Come on England!! Also hoping Northern Ireland player Stuart

• It's because you're a ruthless cyberbully.

What the hell is this, Lottii? ( @2614118 ) (fuck it, it may not work but yolo) #DownWithLottii

• What kind of mindset do they have? Are you still hanging out with them or anything?

After the event, I was curious of that myself. So, I did some digging around and learned that one of them has a huge superiority complex and the other has severe anxiety resulting in extreme drops in self worth, and those were the two active players. The other who was less confrontational has extremely low self worth and extreme jealousy of anyone who has it better than him, yet he doesn't try to show it.

I almost feel bad for them, too bad instead of searching for help and support like I do, they decide to hurt others to feel better about themselves. Pretty pathetic. No, I'm not hanging out with them and I'm not going to unless I must. My empathy, sympathy, and support only goes so far and once someone crosses the border, they're fucked because they're not getting anything from me.

whether any kind of illness is part of us. Although it changes us to worse, it isn't us, it isn't our personality and that's why illnesses have their own names.

it's just one of those questions that we don't have an answer to. Most mental illnesses involve issues around the brain, so technically, the illnesses are apart of us. Yet, just like normal illnesses, they can be fought. We just need to gain the strength to fight it, sometimes it requires medicine, other times it requires willpower. Personally, I do not want to take medicine for depression, I want to try to defeat it on my own, or at least push it back like I did for the anxiety.

Holy, that's horrible. What kind of mindset do they have? Are you still hanging out with them or anything? I've been thinking about that.

• You too, major luck.

Thanks! I'll let you know if I make any progress! You have a good time now!

• It's because you're so intimidating. :p

• That's it. Reported for abuse. :[

TheFurryOne posted: »

It's because you're a ruthless cyberbully.

• Thanks, Scrub. You're true family. <3

Unlike her... >:^I

Wow, thats rude. I hoped I could protect her. I'm on your side bud.

• You killed my family.

That's it. Reported for abuse. :[

• edited June 2016

No, I didn't... >_>

It was... a wild dog... I swear...

TheFurryOne posted: »

You killed my family.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.