The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Well, can't argue with that, to be honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's because you're so intimidating.

• My family WERE wild dogs.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

No, I didn't... >_> It was... a wild dog... I swear...

• Oh... umm... this is awkward. :s

TheFurryOne posted: »

My family WERE wild dogs.

• Like when you post those Mira gifs. BADASS.

Well, can't argue with that, to be honest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Well, what can I say? I just really love Mira. :^)

enter image description here

AgentZ46 posted: »

Like when you post those Mira gifs. BADASS.

• More like...PAWkward!

I'll show myself out.

Oh... umm... this is awkward.

• Eh, nice pun but you could do better, to be honest. :D

7.5/10

More like...PAWkward! I'll show myself out.

• Well, I tried and that's all that matters.

Eh, nice pun but you could do better, to be honest. 7.5/10

• Nice research you did there. Everything has its reason, I believe, not necessarily a good one, though. I guess they are afraid to admit it to themselves or maybe they aren't aware enough of their problems and the hurt they've caused you. It's good you've cut off contact with them. Negative people bring negative things.

This will sounds cliche, of course, but stay strong in your decision to fight it off. How did you push back the anxiety, if you don't midn me asking noisy questions?

What kind of mindset do they have? Are you still hanging out with them or anything? After the event, I was curious of that myself. S

• Nice research you did there. Everything has its reason, I believe, not necessarily a good one, though

Thanks, it wasn't hard, it's high school and well...Everyone can be a bit talkative, especially after you reveal what these people did to you. Some people told me to fight them but as I'm not too fit compared to these people, I prefer revealing the truth about who they are, much more satisfying.

I guess they are afraid to admit it to themselves or maybe they aren't aware enough of their problems and the hurt they've caused you. It's good you've cut off contact with them. Negative people bring negative things.

Oh, they're aware of their problems. The second guy used to tell me that he looked up to me because of how open I am with my problems. Funny how pride can turn to jealously. The first one has always had something against me, he likes to deny it though.

This will sounds cliche, of course, but stay strong in your decision to fight it off. How did you push back the anxiety, if you don't midn me asking noisy questions?

Got to stay strong, I have big hopes and big dreams, and I'm going to at least attempt them. The anxiety, well, you see my profile picture? It's the poster from the movie Perks of Being a Wallflower, I read the book a year ago. After reading it, I learned that I was a wallflower and that it wasn't helping me, so I decided to change. I was being held down by two chains, anxiety and depression, to defeat depression who had a much stronger hold on me, I had to defeat anxiety. I did, but I forgot to finish off depression so it grew stronger in the void of anxiety. Only after watching the movie Perks of Being a Wallflower did I remember my struggle, and realize my depression and panic attacks aren't me, and I must defeat them.

I don't mind the questions, I'm very open about it all, it gives me something to do.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Nice research you did there. Everything has its reason, I believe, not necessarily a good one, though. I guess they are afraid to admit it t

• I love Mira too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, what can I say? I just really love Mira. :^)

• I love her too!

Well, what can I say? I just really love Mira. :^)

• I really hope the remaster rumours are true.

Oh oh, the Three Eyed Raven from Game of Thrones is they guy who voiced Esbern in Skyrim!! enter link description here

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2016

The airport one and Dark Carnival.

Hey guys? What's yer favorite campaign in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2?

• I just want to say one thing..... Why Marvel did you have to go and make Captain America an agent of Hydra?! How many of you hated that?

• I thought it was dope.

SkarredWolf posted: »

I just want to say one thing..... Why Marvel did you have to go and make Captain America an agent of Hydra?! How many of you hated that?

• Back off, mate. She's mine. ;^)

I love Mira too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm not into headless corpses anyway.

Back off, mate. She's mine. ;^)

• Did you just...

Did you just remind me of her death?

#Triggered

Retarded mode activated.

i'll fukin rek u m8 i swer on me mum

• I think it was called "Dead Air".

BigBlindMax posted: »

The airport one and Dark Carnival.

• The second step after awarness should be trying to fix the problem but it looks like they are stuck on the first one. Hopefully they'll realize soon enough, or someday, what wrong they've done.

Holy moly, that's actually deep, the whole wallflower thing, I love it.

• "Perception is everything.
    Nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. Your greatest power in this life is your own perception. To what's going on around you. To other people. To your own thoughts, feelings, and emotions. You have to realize that nothing can touch the deepest part of your soul. It's all just stimuli. You are a stoic sage. A zen master. Don't let anything rattle your core. You are a fucking machine that won't stop for anybody, yet is always at peace. Conquer your own mind and body."
    [some deep stuff I guess]

Nice research you did there. Everything has its reason, I believe, not necessarily a good one, though Thanks, it wasn't hard, it's h

• for all Europeans here

enter image description here

• @BigBlindMax is your favorite SpongeBob episode "Squid on Strike"?

• Here's my little comment, is that Israel, Kyrgyzstan, etc. aren't European countries, yada yada yada.

Still an interesting graph nonetheless.

for all Europeans here

• I can do that? But I got it on Steam.

papai46 posted: »

Ask for a refund, bruv.

• The second step after awarness should be trying to fix the problem but it looks like they are stuck on the first one. Hopefully they'll realize soon enough, or someday, what wrong they've done.

Yes, instead of resolving it, they instead accept it. I hope one day if I ever become something they'll run back to me and I can watch as they realize they fucked up.

Holy moly, that's actually deep, the whole wallflower thing, I love it.

I can be a lot of things, deep is one of them. I constantly think, sometimes beyond my control, and being inside my head, well it can be hell. People don't like to think there is more to people than what they show, I remember when my girlfriend was cheating on me, my best friend told me that she wasn't because she would tell me. I feel bad for those people.

The second step after awarness should be trying to fix the problem but it looks like they are stuck on the first one. Hopefully they'll real

• Really?! Awesome! That reminds me, I should probably go back and finish Mirror's Edge before I play Catalyst.

lupinb0y posted: »

I've been binge playing the new Mirror's Edge game and have been having an absolute blast! Fantastic looking and feels incredibly satisfying to play!

• We don't have any contaminated people here in France. From may to November it's supposed to be the period when mosquitoes bite but no case was reported yet.

So I don't get this graph and I don't want to sound rude or whatever but you didn't quote who did this (if there was one mentionned)

If it's happenning though I'm in the good spot to be contaminated. :^)

for all Europeans here

• Looks at the Zika transmission likelihood score of Greece.

Fuck...

for all Europeans here

• I guess it's on the very low scale here? Though I question the authenticity of this graph.

for all Europeans here

• Some wicked time travels?

joshua007 posted: »

So I got 70 views on my new Youtube video in 7 hours and I check so many hours later and the video has 21 views?? Does someone understand?

• The Sacrifice and Hard Rain

Hey guys? What's yer favorite campaign in Left 4 Dead 1 and 2?

• If you've played less than 2 hours then yes, you can refund it.

I can do that? But I got it on Steam.

edited June 2016

What could possibly make you think that?

http://i.imgur.com/qsYPRtl.png

Seriously though, it's probably on of my favorites, but Krabby Land is best from a political standpoint. It's a surprisingly good critique of Capitalism.

Then there's this clip, which is probably the most ballsy, subversive thing I've ever seen in a kid's show.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1Ck0su859Ps

@BigBlindMax is your favorite SpongeBob episode "Squid on Strike"?

• This is a failure.

BigBlindMax posted: »

What could possibly make you think that? Seriously though, it's probably on of my favorites, but Krabby Land is best from a political

• Belarus: not even the viruses want to live there.

for all Europeans here

edited June 2016

You are a failure. (Airhorns, shouting)

papai46 posted: »

This is a failure.

• Well it's a shame I spent 4 hours of my life on that piece of shit then.

If you've played less than 2 hours then yes, you can refund it.

• Euron posted: »

We don't have any contaminated people here in France. From may to November it's supposed to be the period when mosquitoes bite but no case w

• I guess it's on the very low scale here? Though I question the authenticity of this graph.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.