The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Wow, took you some time to notice.

Also rip your comment cause it'll probably get deleted lmfao.

lottii-lu posted: »

I just saw the comment you was talking about in the discord chat and I'm not suprised it came from the Cluke Queen herself.

• edited June 2016

ive got this girl i have a crush on at work and were good friends at the moment i really want to confess how i feel about her were planning to meet up outside of work sometime when we both have a day off and i was wondering if ishould confess my feelings then or when i see her at work i am really bad at this sort of thing and have only ever had one girlfriend that didnt last long

• enter image description here

Yeah, I also found out people was serious about Clee and Kenny x Clementine on Tumblr - though this person (checking by the tags) seemed to

• Why?

This makes me more glad I'm a Trump supporter.

• Because.

Euron posted: »

Why?

• Do you have an actual argumentation at some point?

Because.

• I've stated my point about it on the Orlando thread.

Do you have an actual argumentation at some point?

• edited June 2016

Actually in the Orlando thread you didn't, you avoided the question as you do now.

I asked why the thread Bigblindmax brought made you more glad to be a trump supporter. I see only paranoid people in it, so I wonder how one can be proud of it.

The only posts I see of you are praising Trump without any argumentation, so if you bring this so often in threads I expect you have some argumentations.

I've stated my point about it on the Orlando thread.

• I'm done. I don't want either of us to get banned.

Actually in the Orlando thread you didn't, you avoided the question as you do now. I asked why the thread Bigblindmax brought made you mo

• If you're nervous, you might want to do it outside of work. If you do it at work, you're still stuck there all day. I think it would be more relaxing away from that.

ive got this girl i have a crush on at work and were good friends at the moment i really want to confess how i feel about her were planning

• There are no insults and it's a courteous discussion, so I hardly see why one of us would get banned.

I will only ask one personal favor, you're free to follow it or not:

Please stop talking politics if you're not aware of what you say. I have no problem with someone who says his opinion as long as it's constructive and what you do, comments like "long live Trump" or "Hail Trump" bring nothing to the debate or any discussion. It's not even because it's about Trump, if I saw this for any candidate I would have said the same.

And it's a bit tiring to see it on every thread. Then again, it's only my opinion.

I'm done. I don't want either of us to get banned.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited June 2016

Hindu nationalists violently hate Muslims, so I'm not surprised.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Guess whose birthday it is, yup... Some people in india seem really happy about it http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/14/indian-hindu-group-organizes-birthday-bash-for-donald-trump/

• Yeah, definitely.

It's bad that Pakistan and India both have nukes. Hopefully it doesn't go sour one of these days.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hindu nationalists violently hate Muslims, so I'm not surprised.

• edited June 2016

[removed]

Yeah, I also found out people was serious about Clee and Kenny x Clementine on Tumblr - though this person (checking by the tags) seemed to

• And this why I stay away from politics, to not make myself look like an idiot.

There are no insults and it's a courteous discussion, so I hardly see why one of us would get banned. I will only ask one personal favor,

• I got the job!

• Nice!

I got the job!

• Congrats! What kind?

I got the job!

• Front job.

Cleaning, giving the food to people, cashier, etc.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Congrats! What kind?

• School can officially bite my ass.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Exams?

School can officially bite my ass.

• Yeah, whenever someone whines about US / Russia tensions, I have to remind them of those two.

Yeah, definitely. It's bad that Pakistan and India both have nukes. Hopefully it doesn't go sour one of these days.

• Awesome, congrats.

I got the job!

• Congrats!

I got the job!

• That'd be painful. An entire building biting your ass, might involve a lot of concrete and rebar.

• Fuck yeah!

I got the job!

• Captain America: I get that reference.

• edited June 2016

For those who may know via Vent thread, I managed to get a new battery. Luckily enough since my laptop is Windows 7. It cost enough but it's worth it and it'll be at my local store in a few days.

Edit: Gosh darn typos.

• edited June 2016

The Real Captain America: I understood that reference (+ Hail Hydra)

Captain America: I get that reference.

• edited June 2016

Fake Captain America never got to see the movies and can't copy and paste with this damn vita. (sleep with Hydra)

(I'm pretty bored without my laptop xD)

The Real Captain America: I understood that reference (+ Hail Hydra)

• (!) Real Captain America will remember that.

Fake Captain America never got to see the movies and can't copy and paste with this damn vita. (sleep with Hydra) (I'm pretty bored without my laptop xD)

• edited June 2016

(!) Fake Captain America is ashamed to not see the movies.

(!) Real Captain America will remember that.

• (!) Real Captain America is determined to get the last word because he is HYDRA confirmed

(!) Fake Captain America is ashamed to not see the movies.

• edited June 2016

(!) Fake Captain America has left the battlefield for soon he shall play Resident Evil 7 and wishes to check TWD forum. He says good game to Real Captain America and that he still has yet to finish his 007 reviews for the captain. He salutes and dives down to New York City.

(!) Real Captain America is determined to get the last word because he is HYDRA confirmed

• (!) Real Captain America wishes Fake Captain America good luck and hopes Fake Cap has the opportunity to see the movies soon. He whispers Hail Hydra into the wind before jumping out of an airplane with no parachute

(!) Fake Captain America has left the battlefield for soon he shall play Resident Evil 7 and wishes to check TWD forum. He says good game to

• If you're already planning to meet up outside of work, that's a good time. First just chat and do some things and figure out how compatible you are. If she still seems likeable after you've spent some time, say, "Hey, this is fun, we should hang out more often!" If she agrees, ask her out to something more date-like.

ive got this girl i have a crush on at work and were good friends at the moment i really want to confess how i feel about her were planning

• Congrats!

I got the job!

• We've already had Year 10 exams. I was honestly hoping that maybe we'd have a bit of breathing room afterwards, but going to school each day just feels like a chore. None of the classes I've chosen this year are any good, and the workload just keeps piling up. Not to mention, my dad's just had a surgery done today and he'll be in the hospital for a week or so, and when he gets out he won't be able to do much. My school's also got a student council and a friend of mine asked me to join to help the workload, so now my lunch breaks on Monday, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday. It just feels like there's no room to breath right now.

dojo32161 posted: »

Exams?

• Good luck!

I got the job!

• Don't worry. We've got plenty of nukes.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Gosh... now I actually think that it is the end of humanity.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.