The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• 19 hours in mother fuckers. 11 hours left before I can pass out and die.

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Well my final high school exams are finished, time for the depressing reality of the adult world.

• Taxes! Voting! Evil!

Well my final high school exams are finished, time for the depressing reality of the adult world.

• Just heard back from him like 10 minutes ago. Apparently, what he gave me is a much longer lasting anesthetic than usual and that he wasn't surprised I'm still feeling it after 24 hours. He also said it should start going down at some point today.

• Yeah, they told me to take some antibiotics and some pain meds, so it shouldn't be that bad. I can definitely start feeling it, slowly but surely, wearing off, but it's still got a long ways to go before it's completely out of my system. I can also speak from past experience (this is the 3rd time I've needed to have a tooth removed), there's usually a bit of pain afterwards, but it's never been that bad. This time though, they had to put a post in, so I can imagine that will hurt like hell once it finally does wear off, even with the pain meds. I appreciate it, thanks.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Sorry to say, but from past experience, it might hurt like a bitch as the anesthesia wears off. If he prescribed you pain meds you might wa

• edited June 2016

Ugh my school is fucking useless mastrubating sounds awesome compared to my school

Edit: Sorry I was not in a good mood guys

• edited June 2016

You should have stopped the game right there, (wo)man.

But what's done is done, just remember that as much you can think about negative stuff you can think about positive stuff, it's tough, google soem advices online.

I think you underestimate the sheer power of how terrifying it is. It's not even cringey bad, it's fucking cringe-tastic sure, but this is l

• This whole time I've thought you were like 25 years old. Plot twist.

• It's man, I know, the name throws it off. I'm fine, it's just fucking disturbing is all. I was fucked up long before I saw that shit.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

You should have stopped the game right there, (wo)man. But what's done is done, just remember that as much you can think about negative stuff you can think about positive stuff, it's tough, google soem advices online.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well I do try not give out as much personal info as possible.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

This whole time I've thought you were like 25 years old. Plot twist.

• You...You ok there, buddy?

joshua007 posted: »

Ugh my school is fucking useless mastrubating sounds awesome compared to my school Edit: Sorry I was not in a good mood guys

• Don't forget the soul-crushing alienation of the modern American workplace!

Taxes! Voting! Evil!

• BigBlindMax posted: »

Don't forget the soul-crushing alienation of the modern American workplace!

• Just tossing this out there. I had oral surgery for my wisdom teeth and they dinged a nerve during the process. My bottom lip and part of my jaw were numb for 3-4 days after. That does happen. It can be permanent, but usually it does go away. I was scared for a couple days, but it turned out okay. It's not uncommon to happen.

Yeah, they told me to take some antibiotics and some pain meds, so it shouldn't be that bad. I can definitely start feeling it, slowly but s

• edited June 2016

no

IRunts posted: »

You...You ok there, buddy?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

enter image description here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ck0su859Ps

• You catch on quick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ck0su859Ps

• enter link description here Not my video, but I thought I would just leave this here.

• Home slice, we don't need to know when your mojo is asking for a rub.

Ugh my school is fucking useless mastrubating sounds awesome compared to my school Edit: Sorry I was not in a good mood guys

• Best use of music I have ever witnessed in film, man.

enter link description here

enter link description here

• As soon as I read the line, before scrolling, I thought the Cemetery scene.

Good on you.

Best use of music I have ever witnessed in film, man. enter link description here enter link description here

• The harmonica reveal knocked me out when I first saw it. It's not the most "WOAH WAIT" kind of plot twist, I mean he just killed the guy's brother a long time ago, but Morricone's score can make anything amazing.

Best use of music I have ever witnessed in film, man. enter link description here enter link description here

• edited June 2016

You got that right there my friend. Morricone's music is powerful.

I also love how he put the harmonica in Henry's mouth upon his death. That's when he finally remembers who he is.

The harmonica reveal knocked me out when I first saw it. It's not the most "WOAH WAIT" kind of plot twist, I mean he just killed the guy's brother a long time ago, but Morricone's score can make anything amazing.

• I think that I post a comment soon about my school for better explanation

• edited June 2016

I remember this video, it was in pretty bad taste. Can't say I didn't find it funny though.

I have no idea why you're posting it, here of all places.

enter link description here Not my video, but I thought I would just leave this here.

• Poor taste or not, I found it funny.

Euron posted: »

VLADIMIR Putin appeared to mock “several thousand” England fans as he joked that just 200 Russian followers were able to beat them up. The guy thinks he's Leonidas or some shit.

• So I actually slept last night. Those 29 hours without sleep paid off very well because I finally, FINALLY fucking slept a full night of sleep.

• i bought the entire collection of death note as i have almost finished the trigun box set i got 2 weeks ago

• edited June 2016

I just slept in the afternoon

• 29 hours 0_0

So I actually slept last night. Those 29 hours without sleep paid off very well because I finally, FINALLY fucking slept a full night of sleep.

• Oh trust me, that's nothing compared to how long I've stayed up in the past.

29 hours 0_0

• Whoa, you can dance with 6 people now? It was hard enough to fit 4 people into my kinects view range lmao.

enter link description here enter link description here @CrazedRabbit

• It's only for XB1, PS4 and WiiU. Last-gen consoles will still have 4 people.

I heard it's gonna release for PC now too, which is kinda cool.

Whoa, you can dance with 6 people now? It was hard enough to fit 4 people into my kinects view range lmao.

• Well that's for the best I guess, I couldn't fit that much people in my room anyway.

Nice, it being console exclusive always did bug me.

It's only for XB1, PS4 and WiiU. Last-gen consoles will still have 4 people. I heard it's gonna release for PC now too, which is kinda cool.

• edited June 2016

Do you have insomnia problems? Or were you trying to fix your sleep schedule?

So I actually slept last night. Those 29 hours without sleep paid off very well because I finally, FINALLY fucking slept a full night of sleep.

• Little bit of both.

Do you have insomnia problems? Or were you trying to fix your sleep schedule?

• Hmm never realized how much psychopathic tendencies I had till now.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.