The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Okay, I just finished watching all the Friday the 13th movies, and I'm probably in the minority here, but here's what I think:

The first 4 movies were awesome, but the sequels felt...unnecessary.

• May or may not have found a way to record Xbox 360 game footage. If it works, I can start my Walking Dead Let's Play :)

• edited June 2016

I wouldn't count RE7 out of the game yet based on a entirely different experience. Admittingly, I'm slightly concerned myself on RE7 but let's not write it off just like that.

EDIT: Typos!!!

Great. Umbrella Corps is shit and I placed a fuckton of faith into it. Fan-fucking-tasitc. But I think the best part is the fact that Capcom

• I think that's the case for most horror movies.

Okay, I just finished watching all the Friday the 13th movies, and I'm probably in the minority here, but here's what I think: The first 4 movies were awesome, but the sequels felt...unnecessary.

• I meant to reply to your comment earlier but yeah, it was pretty good. The animation really did improve. I liked the newer characters (Hank), and it was quite emotional. Although I am disappointed one character from the first didn't appear, but overall it was very enjoyable.

Just got back from seeing Finding Dory. I had middle of the road expectations for the story, but it was pretty good actually. I mean, it def

• Yeah, probably :/

I think that's the case for most horror movies.

• edited June 2016

Resident Evil: Revelations 1 and 2 were awesome

Subjective. Very solid theory you got there.

Great. Umbrella Corps is shit and I placed a fuckton of faith into it. Fan-fucking-tasitc. But I think the best part is the fact that Capcom

• Well I slept like shit. Kept waking up in different instances at night and after I had enough woke up at 5 AM, where I normally wake up at about 10 AM. No idea what happened.

• As a brit I find these names perfectly normal, im struggling to see the joke.

Oh my god I love this, I suggest trying it out to see what amazing name you can get. http://www.pompousnames.com Lord George George Smelly the Inbred

• I'm not and I find them pretty funny.

As a brit I find these names perfectly normal, im struggling to see the joke.

• Has anyone else seen the E3 tráiler for Detroit: Become Human? I am so hyped for that Game :D

• You're lucky. I keep waking up at 3:00 in the afternoon.

Well I slept like shit. Kept waking up in different instances at night and after I had enough woke up at 5 AM, where I normally wake up at about 10 AM. No idea what happened.

• Cool. Have you played it before?

May or may not have found a way to record Xbox 360 game footage. If it works, I can start my Walking Dead Let's Play

• And the death toll for the floods in West Virginia has risen to 23-26, a lot of people are still stuck, and God only knows how much damage done. Third worst flood in West Virginia history....

• I heard several fans of Nightmare on elm street feel similar. Just be thankful Friday did'nt get a horrible remake (which neerly all the fans viciously hate).

Okay, I just finished watching all the Friday the 13th movies, and I'm probably in the minority here, but here's what I think: The first 4 movies were awesome, but the sequels felt...unnecessary.

• Hey i saw you on youtube. You play telltale games?

• The Walking Dead? I've finished the first season plenty of times, but I have yet to finish Season 2 myself, so my Let's Play (if it happens) will be my first time playing S2.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Cool. Have you played it before?

• I dew.

Hey i saw you on youtube. You play telltale games?

• Again, cool :).

The Walking Dead? I've finished the first season plenty of times, but I have yet to finish Season 2 myself, so my Let's Play (if it happens) will be my first time playing S2.

• Cool :). Its nice to see people from the youtube community in the Forum.

I dew.

• It might be at 26 and its the THIRD?!!!!!! How big was the first one. My condolences to those affected :'(.

And the death toll for the floods in West Virginia has risen to 23-26, a lot of people are still stuck, and God only knows how much damage done. Third worst flood in West Virginia history....

• Well I don't think Capcom developed Umb Corps, right? I know for sure they didn't develop Op. Raccoon City, and Umbrella Corps seemed like ORC 2.

• Buffalo Creek Flood was the worst. Killed 125 people back in the 70's because of a dam breaking.

It might be at 26 and its the THIRD?!!!!!! How big was the first one. My condolences to those affected .

• Thank you for informing me :). Its a sad thing to have yet another disaster hit so many poor people.

Buffalo Creek Flood was the worst. Killed 125 people back in the 70's because of a dam breaking.

• Friday The 13th part 1- Excellent even if it is pretty funny that it is an old lady going around doing it lol. To this day I think this movie had the best lead actress Adrienne King.

Friday the 13th part 2- It's ok definetly not the best film, but it isn't terrible either. I wasn't a fan of the lead actress.

Friday the 13th part 3- This movie is so 80's lol, but I love it though I thought the story was a bit confusing, but that is all Friday the 13th films really. Definetly an iconic film since this is where Jason gets his Iconic mask.

Friday the 13th The Final Chapter- Another ok film with some awesome kills. Introduces Tommy Jarvis as a character who I actually wasn't a huge fan of.

Friday the 13th A New Beginning- Honestly.....I'm not saying the movie was trash, but it definitely isn't the best. I would say it is one of the less memorable films in the franchise. The story was kind of crap and kind of made zero since xD. But hey it did have some cool death scenes atleast.

Friday the 13th Jason Lives- Holy f*** what can I say about this film other than it is definitely the best in the series IMO. Zombie Jason is the best Jason. It has a pretty interesting story and some actual decent acting (rare in the Friday the 13th films haha). Some of the best deaths/kills in the whole series and it is really funny too.

Friday the 13th New Blood- Okay....so this movie was where to went really dumb imo lol. For one the telekinetic powers thing was dumb and over the rails and second the film was totally ruined because they actually cut and edited the death scenes so they were less violent. The ending was so freaking weird too man. Though the film did have a couple redeeming qualities like it had Kane Hodder who was the best Jason actor/stuntman

Friday the 13th Jason Takes Manhattan- I'm definitely in the minority on this one, but I actually loved it. It had some decent deaths and ok acting and I loved the setting of it being on a boat and in Manhattan. This is the movie I would say Jason officially gets his teleportation power. The ending was freaking weird though. Like why did he become a kid again?

Jason Goes to Hell- Yeah.... the less said about this the better. This movie blew to be honest I mean for one Jason isn't even Jason for 90% of the film and secondly how the hell does his heart possess people and how was his heart still beating xD. And let's not even mention the fact that Jason is actually a weird worm like monster and it crawls up someone pants. The only plus side is Creighton Dukes was awesome.

Jason X- Definitely the one of the weirdest stories in the franchise, but it is oddly good in my opinion. I actually loved the space futuristic setting and the movie was genuinely funny and had some of the best kills like a version of the sleeping bag kills and the cryogenic face smash kill. I also loved how the movie kind of poked fun of itself and other movies in the franchise. It had some of good acting and was just an overall fun time. Loved how Jason got even move OP as the film went on. It also had robot nipples to it was fun to be had.

Freddy vs Jason- Pretty much universally liked by the Friday the 13th and Nightmare on elmstreet fanbases. It was probably my second favorite film in the series because it had great acting and I would even go as far to say the best acting in the series and it also had some genuinely funny and creepy moments. It also had one of the best stories in the franchise and it actually made sense. Kind of interesting that Jason was the "good guy" in this film or well the lesser of two evils.

Friday the 13th Reboot- A decent film is the best way to describe this. I did like the fact it went back to making Jason a normal guy. This film in all honestly was probably the most suspenseful of all the movies. It had a good cast of actors though I hate that they kill of the one girl.

• I felt that 4 had the best cast, personally. The only film where I thought the characters were likable and actually had their own stories.

When I was younger, I also hated 7 and loved 8. Over the years, I've switched on them. 8 is kind of a mess from a writing perspective and it becomes more noticeable on repeat viewings. I did love it when I first saw it though(still have it on VHS). 2 took a long time to grow on me, but now, it's my second favourite of the franchise.

6 was also my favourite until the documentaries. While I would highly recommend both famous documentaries, they did kill my love for 6. The director is just so... "I'm a genius" full of himself that it killed me inside. He did do some great things and it was the "Scream" before Scream, but I just wish the man was more humble about it.

Friday The 13th part 1- Excellent even if it is pretty funny that it is an old lady going around doing it lol. To this day I think this movi

• So guess who can record Xbox 360 games now??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

• The first cicadas began to sing here, summer finally arrived just right.

• Great analysis, it's pretty much how I feel about these movies, especially with Jason X. I don't know why, I just really like that movie, I know its stupid, but it's just so enjoyable to me.

Friday The 13th part 1- Excellent even if it is pretty funny that it is an old lady going around doing it lol. To this day I think this movi

• I just bought Sonic Adventure 2 on Steam I'm in for a nostalgic ride

• I swear to Christ, if I see another Reuben thread on the Minecraft section, I'm going to make another video like I did for when people ask about Lee.

• https://aussienickblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/recording-xbox-360-footage-with-xbox-one-streaming/

Until I get a capture card, I'll probably hold off on recording Xbox 360 stuff.

• I remember I seen one of the threads asking about Lee and I literally started ranting to one of my friends at 3 o clock in the morning about it- I will do the same about the Minecraft thread even if I see a new comment on it 0_o

I swear to Christ, if I see another Reuben thread on the Minecraft section, I'm going to make another video like I did for when people ask about Lee.

• You should do it. I don't think these kinds of threads are going to stop appearing.

I swear to Christ, if I see another Reuben thread on the Minecraft section, I'm going to make another video like I did for when people ask about Lee.

• edited June 2016

So.... a contagious leukemia-like cancer has been discovered around shore lines, and it's a cross species contagion.... Fuuuucckk...

Here's an article.

• edited June 2016

It's an interesting design. Probably won't buy it since it's not on the top of the list of games I really want and can afford but will check it out further.

Has anyone else seen the E3 tráiler for Detroit: Become Human? I am so hyped for that Game

• edited June 2016

Capcom developed Umbrella Corps actually, it's by a team of newcomers I believe. The game is canon (a small part of the canon) and takes place after RE6.

Well I don't think Capcom developed Umb Corps, right? I know for sure they didn't develop Op. Raccoon City, and Umbrella Corps seemed like ORC 2.

• edited June 2016

Most people here barely leave their homes, soooo... why care?

Also, it's just between molluscs.

So.... a contagious leukemia-like cancer has been discovered around shore lines, and it's a cross species contagion.... Fuuuucckk... Here's an article.

• It doesn't matter if you barely leave home. There's still a chance. People can probably get infected by eating a contaminated fish product with this disease, and those who work on these can catch them without knowing and being a public mall where others can possibly get infected, and if that's a family member members of that family will also get infected. It only takes one little fuck up to start a chain effect.

The fact that there is a contagious cancer is scary in its own league and the fact there's no actual true-to-the-book cure is enough to be concerned.

papai46 posted: »

Most people here barely leave their homes, soooo... why care? Also, it's just between molluscs.

• enter image description here

Sonic Adventure 4, now with a barely functioning Chao garden. Witness Sonic fall through the floor as he picks up a chao.

Well, Sonic Team will have had 4 years to make it by the time it gets released, so it better be good, as I don't think rushing the game could be used as an excuse this time, if it sucks, or is really glitchy/broken.

The Sonic 06 2 dream is dead. Wouldn't that be Sonic Adventure 4? shots fired. But really, it's a shame the next game is coming out next year, but hey, maybe it'll be awesome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.