The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hmmm... out of curiosity, how long did it take your avatar to change?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I know. Finally it changed.

• I changed it about 5 minutes ago.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hmmm... out of curiosity, how long did it take your avatar to change?

• Oh.

At least it didn't take you 10 minutes. :^)

I changed it about 5 minutes ago.

• xD

Oh. At least it didn't take you 10 minutes. :^)

• I haven't either, though I have said some stuff that should've got me banned in a few occasions.

Never been banned. Mainly (no offense to anyone) because i'm not an idiot, I'm not offensive in a swearing or racist way to people and I don

• ok?...

I've rarely seen anyone learn from their mistakes after they're unbanned

• Lol I thought you knew that I got banned some time ago. ;p

ok?...

• enter image description here

(not trying to be rude, just felt this ironic meme was appropriate)

Never been banned. Mainly (no offense to anyone) because i'm not an idiot, I'm not offensive in a swearing or racist way to people and I don

• Oi, nice render of Springtrap's head. Das pretty cool m8.

I know. Finally it changed.

• This duel... you win. I've never seen such a beutiful gif before. o.o

(sorry for the late response I've been having a lot of internet issues lately with construction near my house)

joshua007 posted: »

Bored bored b-bo-bored

• edited July 2016

My internet gone to shit since construction acroos from my house began. Can barely play GTA Online like I wanted to. Or watch vids for that matter... :/

EDIT: Tempted to edit that typo but it's too funny.

• My season at the fireworks store is over, and I'm dead tired. 17 hour shift yesterday and 14 the day before. Still, the manual labor has been good for me and the check will be nice, hopefully I get invited back next year.

Picked up some nice little repeaters with my employee discount, so I'll probably shoot em' up next week when my cousins get here.

• Because we're awesome, that's why.

Yeah im more into punk and metal myself and im not a fan of the names I recognised, it doesn't mean you have bad taste though the world woul

• I'ts not mine, it's by E_A http://everythinganimations.deviantart.com/art/Springtrap-Wallpaper-593513082 I just took it beacuse I like Springtrap and beacuse it's the 2nd most accurate model in the world.

Oi, nice render of Springtrap's head. Das pretty cool m8.

• After winning 72 matches on competitive on CS:GO...

I FINALLY RANKED UP FROM SILVER 2 TO SILVER 3.

enter image description here

So proud of myself... ;-;

• Oh, I knew you probably weren't the one who made the render. I was just pointing out that it looked pretty cool.

I'ts not mine, it's by E_A http://everythinganimations.deviantart.com/art/Springtrap-Wallpaper-593513082 I just took it beacuse I like Springtrap and beacuse it's the 2nd most accurate model in the world.

• Thx. Yours is cool too :]

Oh, I knew you probably weren't the one who made the render. I was just pointing out that it looked pretty cool.

• gg no re

After winning 72 matches on competitive on CS:GO... I FINALLY RANKED UP FROM SILVER 2 TO SILVER 3. So proud of myself... ;-;

• This is a little rant of mine.

September 26, 2016.

Now you may ask, "InGen, what do you have against September 26, 2016." Well, I'll tell you what.

This is the day Volume 26 of The Walking Dead comics releases, of which I am a fan. The problem? Issue 156, the last issue of the volume released today (I think). That's a two month+ difference.

But last year, Issue 144, the last issue of Volume 24, released on July 8, 2015, while the volume released on August 26, 2015. This is very irking, because of the difference in the release dates when the issues themselves came out around the same time. By the grace of God I was not spoiled about Issue 144, but I don't want to test my luck.

It's going to be hard to avoid Issue 156 (which has an amazing cover) spoilers for that long, especially when I see threads like this (spoilers at the thread under a tag, but a double warning anyway).

• It is a tough situation, InGen. I do agree that the time period between the release of "Queen And King" and that of "Volume 26" is rather excessive. It's possible that it is Skybound's marketing strategy, in order to persuade volume readers to turn into issue readers.

Just, let me tell you, stay away from Celia-- uh, the covers for issue 157 and beyond.

This is a little rant of mine. September 26, 2016. Now you may ask, "InGen, what do you have against September 26, 2016." Well, I'

• edited July 2016

Well, for you PlayStation 4 users out there, and the ones who own PS Plus; heck, PC users too, you should buy this game. I discovered it today while searching for the free Plus games of the month...

Furi is a great game. A boss-battle only experience that is simple, but quite difficult. You play as this nameless hero who must defeat many "jailers" to escape to freedom. It is a mix between a twin stick shooter and a one-on-one close combat fight. There is no level progression or skill trees whatsoever, just the mechanics given to you at the start, and the high octane fights. It can be quite difficult, as the "bosses" have huge HP levels, and yours is less than half of theirs. You need good reflexes, and patience to strike at the right moment. There is a story, but I'm not far into it enough to talk about it. (only at about the second boss battle on Furi[normal] difficulty). Check it out, because it is an enjoyable, and sometimes infuriating experience.

feel the furi

• [removed]

This is a little rant of mine. September 26, 2016. Now you may ask, "InGen, what do you have against September 26, 2016." Well, I'

• Internet is a bitch

This duel... you win. I've never seen such a beutiful gif before. o.o (sorry for the late response I've been having a lot of internet issues lately with construction near my house)

• edited July 2016

I'm not a fan of time puzzles or whatever that sub-genre is called. What wasn't so tedious in A Crack In Time(those were too easy though), became more so in games like Life Goes On and VHS Is Not Dead. I don't dislike the games, but doing those types of puzzles for a couple hours drives me up the wall.

• edited July 2016

I've got both Volumes and Issues. I know the issues is out today (Wednesday) but I can only pick it up on sunday so I have to avoid spoliers but not for long, so nowhere near as bad.

Thats one prediciment you have there, but I thought I read somewhere volume 26 is out september 16th.

Now I know it'll be hard to avoid spoilers, but why don't you pick up each issue individual?

• please tell me your name is DumbleDank

After winning 72 matches on competitive on CS:GO... I FINALLY RANKED UP FROM SILVER 2 TO SILVER 3. So proud of myself... ;-;

• Unfortunately, it's not. xD

please tell me your name is DumbleDank

• My school bus just drove straight past me.

• hope you recorder that as evidence, if yes just go home and write the forum game, if not then run to the school and try to explain it

TheFurryOne posted: »

My school bus just drove straight past me.

• When you're trying to fight zombies but get distracted....

• It's completely normal. Don't worry. You're in that state (of regret and confusion, a real mess I believe) but don't let that state become your life and reason of your self-hate. I can only congratulate you on realizing your mistakes, actually!

We all have our shadows, but we all are surrounded by light.

I suppose so. Idk. I've been thinking a lot today and putting what you say into consideration, but I really don't know at this point.

So sleepy.... shouldn't have gotten up so early when I only slept at 12 am (I only slept for 4 hours and it's 9 am now)... but must stay awake grocery shopping soon. Oy vey. >.>

• Don't fall asleep during grocery shopping

So sleepy.... shouldn't have gotten up so early when I only slept at 12 am (I only slept for 4 hours and it's 9 am now)... but must stay awake grocery shopping soon. Oy vey. >.>

• (and thus the cat got farted on)

RIP kitty ;-;

joshua007 posted: »

Don't fall asleep during grocery shopping

(and thus the cat got farted on) RIP kitty ;-;

• I already have seen them, and to be honest, I'm not very surprised. I'll probably not look at Issue 159's though.

Maybe it is their marketing strategy, but I will stand tall.

It is a tough situation, InGen. I do agree that the time period between the release of "Queen And King" and that of "Volume 26" is rather ex

• I like having a volume, it keeps all the storylines together mostly, and it's not very big. The smaller issues would probably be a lot harder to store for me. It is always something to look forward too, finally reading it.

I've got both Volumes and Issues. I know the issues is out today (Wednesday) but I can only pick it up on sunday so I have to avoid spoliers

• edited July 2016

VOLSTOR COMIC STORAGE BOXES

Top Shelf

• Variant/Rare Covers, Signed Issues (The box with Carl on the side)
      INCLUDES - Issue 100 x 2 (Rare Negan second printing cover)

• Walking Dead Volumes

Bottom Shelf (from right to left)

• Issues 109-115
    • Issues 116-144
    • Issues 145-155 (waiting for 156)

I like having a volume, it keeps all the storylines together mostly, and it's not very big. The smaller issues would probably be a lot harder to store for me. It is always something to look forward too, finally reading it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.