The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• The Agency Heist, from the official soundtrack

Alternately 'Play It Cool' from the new radio station.

Doing a GTA V video and I need music that would go well with a police chase (preferably from the GTA V score). Anyone got any suggestions?

• If you think that's horrifying, then you didn't see this video:

enter link description here

Like, WHAT THE FUCK, THAT FUCKING ENDING IN THE VIDEO.

lupinb0y posted: »

Well this is horrifying. Poppy

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

Another day, another senseless killing by the boys in blue. The whole justice system is a bad joke.

• edited July 2016

I've seen 2 different videos of the shooting, but they're both extremely shaky when the shots go off. I'm assuming there's going to be some kind of investigation?

BigBlindMax posted: »

Another day, another senseless killing by the boys in blue. The whole justice system is a bad joke.

edited July 2016

Definitely. The police will investigate themselves and decide they did nothing wrong.

EDIT: Actually, upon watching the video, I think he's gonna take a fall. It was manslaughter, plain and simple.

I've seen 2 different videos of the shooting, but they're both extremely shaky when the shots go off. I'm assuming there's going to be some kind of investigation?

• Thank you for the Nightmares.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

If you think that's horrifying, then you didn't see this video: enter link description here Like, WHAT THE FUCK, THAT FUCKING ENDING IN THE VIDEO.

• Sorry about that, mate. :\

But hey, you might not have nightmares of that if you think something positive. :D

#PositiveVibes

BeyondEnder posted: »

Thank you for the Nightmares.

• Meh, I'd still bang her.

If you think that's horrifying, then you didn't see this video: enter link description here Like, WHAT THE FUCK, THAT FUCKING ENDING IN THE VIDEO.

• Positive things, positive things,positive things... Hey, it worked :D

Sorry about that, mate. But hey, you might not have nightmares of that if you think something positive. #PositiveVibes

• Ehhh, uhaa,,,..,deee whhaa?!

• Huh, why am I not surprised.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Meh, I'd still bang her.

• I know. It was horrible. The video was horrific. Also knowing that a little girl had to witness that makes me so angry.

• I love the walking dead comic sooooo much

• See, this is what makes it hard for me, being a volume reader. I'm not going to know what you're talking about, it's going to kill me slowly.

I love the walking dead comic sooooo much

• I couldn't wait to pick it up on Sunday haha!! So I just read it on my ipad

See, this is what makes it hard for me, being a volume reader. I'm not going to know what you're talking about, it's going to kill me slowly.

• could you post me a link please

Already finished the video It's turned out pretty good!

• I just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Good god, completing all those Riddler challenges took fucking forever, especially the Joker teeth.

• Land of the free and corrupt.

• I just realized my date was set to the 10th of July and not the 7th. The whole day I thought it was Sunday, and that other people were saying it's Thursday for some reason. facepalm

• Can I see a link of what video you watched? I've seen two different angles of the shooting and they both look away when most of the shots go off, so I'd like to have another look to make sense of it.

Definitely. The police will investigate themselves and decide they did nothing wrong. EDIT: Actually, upon watching the video, I think he's gonna take a fall. It was manslaughter, plain and simple.

• I'll post a link when it's finished. It's currently uploading now.

could you post me a link please

• hoping someone notices my new profile pic ^-^

• What new profile pic???

enter image description here

Clemenem posted: »

hoping someone notices my new profile pic ^-^

• My new video!

• This one :P

What new profile pic???

• Man, you finished all of those? Kudos to you! I never bothered to complete every single challenge in those games... too much. (except for Arkham Knight, where you get an extended, true ending if you complete all of Riddlers challenges. So, that pushed me to complete it.)

I just finished Batman: Arkham Asylum. Good god, completing all those Riddler challenges took fucking forever, especially the Joker teeth.

• Who's the one on the right? dare I ask...

Clemenem posted: »

This one :P

• I always go for completion in these kinds of games.

AChicken posted: »

Man, you finished all of those? Kudos to you! I never bothered to complete every single challenge in those games... too much. (except for Ar

• Ah, so those completion percentages really get to you, huh.

I always go for completion in these kinds of games.

• Nah, just for the heck of it.

AChicken posted: »

Ah, so those completion percentages really get to you, huh.

• Ok, Thanks for the info.

Nah, just for the heck of it.

• Wow. I've been realizing a lot of Dead Space hate lately, and I don't understand it.

Can you guys help me?

edited July 2016

Ten cops shot by snipers at Dallas protest. 3 Dead.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dallas-police-chief-10-officers-shot-at-protest-3-dead/ar-BBu5aky?li=BBnb7Kz

Are we reaching a tipping point?

• Jesus Christ...

• 4 officers dead
    • 2 Snipers, possible bomb threat
    • 3-4 officers in critical injury (10-11 possible overall casualties I think)

Ten cops shot by snipers at Dallas protest. 3 Dead. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dallas-police-chief-10-officers-shot-at-protest-3-dead/ar-BBu5aky?li=BBnb7Kz Are we reaching a tipping point?

• My dog is going to get put down in a few days while I'm at work...

Hello darkness my old friend...

• edited July 2016

Because the solution to police violence is violence against other people based solely on the fact that they are cops. Right.

EDIT: A fifth police officer has died. In response, I'm going to leave this picture here:

It doesn't matter if you're black or white or any other race. No tragedy gives you the moral right to go around killing cops.

Ten cops shot by snipers at Dallas protest. 3 Dead. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dallas-police-chief-10-officers-shot-at-protest-3-dead/ar-BBu5aky?li=BBnb7Kz Are we reaching a tipping point?

• How ironic that Police were shot at a protest against police brutality. The world has a cruel sense of humour.

• So.... I've never played a resident evil game besides 6. Does it matter what order you go in? or could I just jump into 4 if I wanted? I ask this because I am thinking about buying resident evil 4 when it releases on xbox.

• edited July 2016

Is anybody surprised at this point? The world is going to hell this has been one crappy year for violence. Not just in America either it's crazy man. Hope they catch the snipers soon if they haven't yet

• Go for it. #4 is a sequel to #2. You've played 6, so you know who Ada and Leon are. That's about all you need to know. 4 is also kind of a sidestory to the overall story in the Resident Evil series.

So.... I've never played a resident evil game besides 6. Does it matter what order you go in? or could I just jump into 4 if I wanted? I ask this because I am thinking about buying resident evil 4 when it releases on xbox.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.