Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i haven't forgotten you. i never will. <3

how are you guys doing? also is rhys eating well

• Oh yeah I loved the characters. Henry and Delilah have excellent chemistry both as colleagues and as friends/sort of lovers

Yeah, they're probably one of the main reasons (aside from the environments) the game is worthwhile.

I think £14.99 was a reasonable price for a game this lush and at this length

It's $20.00 here but that still seems like a fair price but since I already know what's gonna happen for the most part I'm mainly going to play it for the experience. I'm in no hurry to wait for another sale.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey man! Yeah the twist was just... WHAT?! It had so much great potential and then it just descended into the depths Oh yeah I loved

• hello! Oh yes I really enjoyed the art direction in this game. As a game design student I was really astonished by all the great visuals and vibrant colors throughout the game. I did find this game a bit slow and uninteresting at times tho but that might be just my bad concentration abilities x)

Hey everyone. So I decided to play Firewatch yesterday (took me about 7 hours to finish) I don't really know what to make of the whole ex

• Hey rhonu! X) Good, thanks. :)

also is rhys eating well

Yeeaaah, no he ded.

Jk,Jk...maybe...

rhonu posted: »

i haven't forgotten you. i never will. how are you guys doing? also is rhys eating well

• Reese? Yeah, he's dead. He got drunk one night, and then got into trouble with some gangsters, who proceeded to break his legs, before bashing his head in.

i haven't forgotten you. i never will. how are you guys doing? also is rhys eating well

• HE CANT BE DED he needs to come home and help me fix the sink, it's leaking again

Hey rhonu! X) Good, thanks. also is rhys eating well Yeeaaah, no he ded. Jk,Jk...maybe...

• Oh shit, I haven't been here for a while.

Wadddup?

• well he's had worse days

MichaelBP posted: »

Reese? Yeah, he's dead. He got drunk one night, and then got into trouble with some gangsters, who proceeded to break his legs, before bashing his head in.

• I think Rhys is the last person you want handling tools. XD

HE CANT BE DED he needs to come home and help me fix the sink, it's leaking again

• Suh Dude

Hey Wolfenus, good to see yah! :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh shit, I haven't been here for a while. Wadddup?

• Ayy, Goofy! :)

How's it going, mate? :^)

Suh Dude Hey Wolfenus, good to see yah!

• Doing alright, thanks!

Haven't had much time to spend here the last couple months, just a few peeks here and there but it feels good to be here again. ᵔ_ᵔ

Ayy, Goofy! How's it going, mate? :^)

• Oh, I missed you and your Rhys news
    :D

• Hi, I'm not dead and I still check up on here... well you'd know that if you've checked the telltale talk section.

Anyways Kimmy made some art!

enter image description here

Source

• I'm not dead

Wait, really? That's disappointing.

Jkjk.

lottii-lu posted: »

Hi, I'm not dead and I still check up on here... well you'd know that if you've checked the telltale talk section. Anyways Kimmy made some art! Source

• Fucc u boi

I'm not dead Wait, really? That's disappointing. Jkjk.

• u wanna fite me m8

i'll fukin rek u i swer on me mum

Fucc u boi

• The game was beautiful :D

I'd agree it felt slow with all the running around the map, but up until the twist I was genuinely terrified for Henry and Delilah!

nohuhhuh posted: »

hello! Oh yes I really enjoyed the art direction in this game. As a game design student I was really astonished by all the great visuals and

• HEY!!! XD

• Gorgeous art piece!

Hi, I'm not dead and I still check up on here... well you'd know that if you've checked the telltale talk section. Anyways Kimmy made some art! Source

• Throughout the game I always felt convinced that these 2 knew how to interact like real people would. The joking, the arguing, the soothing... It drew me in for sure!

Fair enough, I came in knowing nothing about the game which really helped. If I had known the twist beforehand I would've avoided it completely.

Oh yeah I loved the characters. Henry and Delilah have excellent chemistry both as colleagues and as friends/sort of lovers Yeah, th

• i'll fukin rek u i swer on me mum

@rockmysocks tell this son of a bitch he can't hurt me

u wanna fite me m8 i'll fukin rek u i swer on me mum

• Ye wanna be beatin' up on a lass eh?

I fight ya for er >:)

u wanna fite me m8 i'll fukin rek u i swer on me mum

• What days were those? The ones where you forced him to eat his veggies?

well he's had worse days

• I have mother's permission, you scrub. So I can hurt you all I want. >:)

Grab your weapons, cause it's gonna get messy.

i'll fukin rek u i swer on me mum @rockmysocks tell this son of a bitch he can't hurt me

• Oh really, mate? :^)

If you want it that bad, then I won't stop you. ~_^

Ye wanna be beatin' up on a lass eh? I fight ya for er

• ???

I think you misunderstood the remark :P

Oh really, mate? :^) If you want it that bad, then I won't stop you. ~_^

• At this point, I'm not even sure lmao.

However, the things I said were directed to this:

I fight ya for er >:)

??? I think you misunderstood the remark :P

• Ok then. I beat ya down like One Punch Man

At this point, I'm not even sure lmao. However, the things I said were directed to this: I fight ya for er

• Thank you very much. :)

For this, it took around an hour excluding the uploading and sharing. Our good friend @Kracmos provided me with all of the Rhyiona footage he could find in the game!

Nice! Quick question, how long did you take to edit?

• GUYS i had a oneshot i was proud of and i accidentally deleted it like wtf what is wrong with me

me to myself:

enter image description here

• a random question, have you actually watched One Punch Man? :3

Ok then. I beat ya down like One Punch Man

• very stunning, much wow!

Yeah I agree that the atmosphere of this game was pretty spot on. Even if the story felt like lagging, I still found myself caring a lot about the main characters. They had a really believable chemistry too..

Also I absolutely love that ending song. And especially this version of it. I could listen to it all day long. :P

The game was beautiful I'd agree it felt slow with all the running around the map, but up until the twist I was genuinely terrified for Henry and Delilah!

• Noice. ( ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。)

Ayy lottii! :D

• Poor you! What was it about?

GUYS i had a oneshot i was proud of and i accidentally deleted it like wtf what is wrong with me me to myself:

• There is no such thing as an idiot sandwich. :D So your just a great sandwich!

GUYS i had a oneshot i was proud of and i accidentally deleted it like wtf what is wrong with me me to myself:

• Uhhh.... No :I

I have enough animes to watch already

a random question, have you actually watched One Punch Man?

• If only your name was Jill then I could just yell

"You were almost a Jill sandwich!" hahaha

Nah but seriously, don't beat yourself up over it. If you try and rewrite it you never know, it could end up different :)

• ah okay, that's understandable. But if you ever run out of animes (if that's even possible) I highly recommend to watch One Punch Man. :3

Uhhh.... No :I I have enough animes to watch already

• Let's see, I have yet to watch:

The last 3 episodes of Hellsing Ultimate, all of the Black Lagoon series and then Attack on Titan.

I was watching One Piece for a bit, but it's such a MASSIVE series I don't think I'll catch up or even finish it haha :P

ah okay, that's understandable. But if you ever run out of animes (if that's even possible) I highly recommend to watch One Punch Man.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.