The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• XD

Woah man I don't think it's even allowed to post such horrifying images. Cringe

• I loved it. Though I didn't pay much. I got it, saints row 4 and the 2 metro games together during the xbox sale for 14 bucks.

I heard the game was terrible too.

• edited July 2016

3sp00ki5me

BeyondEnder posted: »

Ummmm... http://scottgames.com If you don't want to have nightmares, don't brighten up the image...

• As usual, I forget to return to the forum to respond in the same day! Ooo! Sorry! >.<

And yeah I check the vids, the last one kinda creep me out though. ._.

Super Paper Mario was certainly fun, and I really enjoyed the story. My favourite villain of the series was introduced in it: Dimentio! (Ciao!) But I had so much more fun altogether with TTYD, but it's really hard once you're at the final chapter. It took me YEARS to get passed the 3 bosses to reach the final boss.

MichaelBP posted: »

Super Paper Mario had one of the best stories in the Mario series, and also in gaming imo. The Thousand Year Door is overall the better game though BTW, did you watch the videos? ;^)

• edited July 2016

Your B drawings look like they're posing for a fashion catalog.

enter image description here

Lol, very true.

What do you want your final pictures to say?

Nothing much, I just want to make it as epic as possible.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Your A drawings look like the characters are out to do something. Your B drawings look like they're posing for a fashion catalog. What do you want your final pictures to say?

• Sorry for your loss. :( Stay strong.

Now my dog is dead...

• Amen to that.

I hope we can have peace one day

• Yeah both last night and this morning I felt like this and I was full on shaking and shit, ugh.

Well, son, at least we'll be suffering together.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ugh, like I couldn't feel more shite today. I woke up a few hours ago with a freaking headache and I could barely studied. Headache's gon

• Well, it looks like I almost got the all the feedback on that drawing I'm doing. I need to be sure tho as some are still a little unclear.

But anyway, it seems like my internet finally stabilized. Videos are playing normally, my brother was GTA Online with no issues, and the internet never went out recently by the looks of it. Finally! :3

Oh, and I'm finally gonna get Overwatch (PS4) today! :D

• edited July 2016

That's good to hear!

If you are feeling groggy, try holding your breath until you believe you're about to pass out. Your body will be more alert, and hopefully you will feel a little more awoken.

Here I come with ten fucking weird tips.

Oh wait never mind. I just noticed that you woke up four hours ago, and maybe one more will pass until you read.

[Walks backwards into the shadows.]

Crips posted: »

I fell asleep around 6:30 AM and now I woke up, five hours later. Surprisingly, almost not tired at all.

• ah i finally manged to change the resident evil demo language back to english for some reason it was in chinese

• An interesting tip.

That's good to hear! If you are feeling groggy, try holding your breath until you believe you're about to pass out. Your body will be mor

• edited July 2016

EDIT : looks like it is I laid since you used an object (bed) in your sentence.

That sounds really bad, when I get a stomachache I just get so mad at the whole world and act like a loner wolf. Lol @ me. Drink some cold water and splash yourself a bit. That-usually helps me, but just a bit.

Ugh, like I couldn't feel more shite today. I woke up a few hours ago with a freaking headache and I could barely studied. Headache's gon

• Yeah... ugh, and like I couldn't feel more shit. Now my fucking neck hurts. AND I SLEPT FOR 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES, FOR GOD'S SAKE. ;-;

Fuck. This. Day.

lottii-lu posted: »

Yeah both last night and this morning I felt like this and I was full on shaking and shit, ugh. Well, son, at least we'll be suffering together.

• I don't remember a time where it has worked for me though. Maybe I've never tried it, so…

You'll either feel refreshed, or you'll look funny and your face will turn red.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

An interesting tip.

• Oh it's okay. :)

Yeah, that's kinda the thing with Silvagunner's videos. They're either some remix that actually sounds pretty good, or they make your ears bleed, or there's a jump scare at the end. They all have memes though. Silvagunner even has their own lore, I think. The 2nd one was supposed to be the death of The Simpsons. They still haven't shown up in the more recent videos, I think.

Dimentio was a pretty great villain. I was pretty surprised when he actually killed Mario, Peach and Bowser (They were technically dead, right? Considering they were sent to The Underwhere). The game had some things that creeped out younger me, like Mimi and the hands in the River Twigz, when I played it years ago. Oh yeah, that section was pretty damn hard. It took a couple of retries to get through it.

As usual, I forget to return to the forum to respond in the same day! Ooo! Sorry! >.< And yeah I check the vids, the last one kinda

• I did drink some water and I splashed myself 4 times this day... yeah, it helped me just a bit, but I'm still in pain. :I

Oh well... At least my stomachache is not a really big pain now as it was a 2 hours ago... :\

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

EDIT : looks like it is I laid since you used an object (bed) in your sentence. That sounds really bad, when I get a stomachache I just g

• I agree, that's a beautiful picture behind the man. I wouldn't mind one myself.

I want one

• I once went to a cat show in my city and got to pet one. Definitely my favourite cat breed.

I want one

• edited July 2016

I probably shouldn't explain English grammar rules when you feel so sick already, but what the hey.

You lied on your bed: That means you were telling lies either while on your bed or about your bed.

You laid on your bed: That means you were putting things on your bed.

You lay on your bed: That means you were on your bed.

You got laid on your bed: This is the most fun of the options.

• You got laid on your bed: This is the most fun of the options.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

WarpSpeed posted: »

I probably shouldn't explain English grammar rules when you feel so sick already, but what the hey. You lied on your bed: That means you

• Dimentio is just awesome, and I love the jester/clown type villains too. There's sections in the game that are pretty deep for example like you said the fact he practically killed them in a sense until they came out of the Underwhere (or.should we call it "Underwear"?). The end gave me a bit of a tear jerk too.

For TTYD, I hadda get some equipment I lacked and got tons of high recovery and thunder items lol.

MichaelBP posted: »

Oh it's okay. Yeah, that's kinda the thing with Silvagunner's videos. They're either some remix that actually sounds pretty good, or the

• For me, it'd be most likely the latter.

I don't remember a time where it has worked for me though. Maybe I've never tried it, so… You'll either feel refreshed, or you'll look funny and your face will turn red.

• edited July 2016

I just had a fuckin' delicious dinner. It was this:

...and some ketchup.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

Weird ass day. The grassroots political group I'm part of had a meeting, which ended in chaos (the group is probably done for.) Then some BLM activists who'd come to visit us invited me to come march with them, which I did. Shit got kinda real, but things ended up alright and I made a couple new friends (and enemies, lol).

• enter image description here

BeyondEnder posted: »

Ummmm... http://scottgames.com If you don't want to have nightmares, don't brighten up the image...

• Couldn't get to sleep until 1 AM, and then had to wake up at 7 in the morning. Plus, the holidays are over.

FuckMyLife

• For any avid comic readers, i'm trying to get into some Marvel comics but things are kinda confusing, so where should i start to catch up?

• Wow, that's one big pussy.

I want one

• Not as big as my cock.

lupinb0y posted: »

Wow, that's one big pussy.

• edited July 2016

If @john_smith13 replies to this than god is dead.

• +1

If @john_smith13 replies to this than god is dead.

• God is dead.

+1

• JOHN'S BACK

+1

• it's good to be back

JOHN'S BACK

• edited July 2016

NOTP

it's good to be back

• edited July 2016

+1

NOTP

• edited July 2016

indeed it is.

NOTP

• I fixed it to make you both happy, Im a kind person and want to be treated the same way as I treat others.

+1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.