The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Iron Man 2 and 3

Which ones aren't?

• I'm gonna say this:

IMO, they're all good in their own right. Even the bad ones like Iron Man 2 and 3, or Thor 2.

Are all the MCU movies good?

• The Thor movies, all the Iron Man and The Hulk.

Which ones would you say are bad?

• ...not including :P, anyways. You got me.

BigBlindMax posted: »

O. :P Wait, wut?

• Watch and make your own opinions.

Which ones would you say are bad?

• I dunno. I mean, I'm not much of a superhero kinda person (although I do like MCU), and even I think some of the sequels to certain movies like Winter Soldier or Civil War seem to set up good ideas. I haven't watched a lot of the movies, but the ones I have seen have consistently been good - origin story or not.

Johro posted: »

That really depends on you. Personally, I only liked the first Iron Man and the first Captain America. Once you're done with origin stories, superhero movies all sort of become the same movie to me.

• edited July 2016
    Wolfenus54 posted: »

Lel I'd do that... too bad it's over now. :^(

• edited July 2016

However, the travel made me want to jump off while drinking bleach.

You wanted to jump off the plane whilst drinking Marko????

So, it's time for me for a rant time... which is the first time I actually do this; Well, I just arrived in my destination. However, the

• Don't believe in her lies.

Thanks, fam. ^-^

• I mean, none are flat out terrible, besides maybe The Incredible Hulk I guess. Iron Man 2 & 3 and Thor: The Dark World, weren't stellar.

The rest are decent or great.

Are all the MCU movies good?

• I don't what it is about me and Marvel. I loved Marvel as a kid. Maybe because I know the stories they've done and the movies didn't do anything special with them(except, I hear Iron Man 3 did something different and people hated it). Perhaps it's how the characters are generally very straight forward. They aren't very complex.

I was a Marvel kid and now I'm a DC adult(I guess. Really, I only like Batman and I thought 'Rises was crap). I don't hate superhero movies yet, but it's been a while since I've seen anything special. I guess I picked a good time to come back, right?

I dunno. I mean, I'm not much of a superhero kinda person (although I do like MCU), and even I think some of the sequels to certain movies l

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2016

TIL: Hillary is a disciple of Lucifer.

Anyone else think Ben Carson sounded like a crazy homeless person during his speech?

• I find it sad that TIH wasn't well received since Norton and Roth are two of the best actors in the MCU. The movie was fine to me. It just didn't have all the clichés of the summer blockbuster and had a lackluster finish.

Seriously though, Norton and Roth are probably both in the top 10 of skilled actors that appear in the MCU.

I mean, none are flat out terrible, besides maybe The Incredible Hulk I guess. Iron Man 2 & 3 and Thor: The Dark World, weren't stellar. The rest are decent or great.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited July 2016

Oh no, I just wanted that to be a simple happy face

If you type : smiley : without the spaces you get a better smiley face without the closed eyes.

:smiley:

Oh okay this is normal for everyone! EDIT: Oh no, I just wanted that to be a simple happy face EDIT: Damnit

• edited July 2016

I just finished The Amazing Spider-Man 2...and I'm so disappointed.

"The Night Gwen Stacy Died" was my favorite issue in the comics, and this is the shittiest version of it to date. Green Goblin is my favorite Spider-Man villain, and he was rushed as fuck, and just as bad as Venom from Spider-Man 3. And I have a question...how did Harry find out who he was? He had no proof whatsoever.

I'd say the only redeeming part of this movie was Electro. Jamie Foxx did a great job portraying him.

I can't figure out what's worse...Spider-Man 3 or this movie.

• why ? i cant play it because microsoft phones are rubbish

BeyondEnder posted: »

I hate Pokemon Go >:(

• the forums do.t give notifications when someone replies im hoping this gets fixed i miss the old format

• I've met a load of people who completely disagree.

lupinb0y posted: »

Where'd you got the idea that any of those movies are "panned and hated"? Tons of people loved Ant-Man, Captain America: The First Avenger is considered by many to be good but not great, and The Incredible Hulk to be mediocre.

• Por que? :(

NotSoBlindGuy is banned

• Yes. I mean, why not.

Plus, did you seriously call me "Marko"? ._.

However, the travel made me want to jump off while drinking bleach. You wanted to jump off the plane whilst drinking Marko????

• You think I did, mate?

I mean, she probably lied at us the whole time. I bet her name is not even "Marijaa".

Don't believe in her lies.

• Preston, pls

enter link description here

• edited July 2016

Test Edit: Ok, it works.

• I admit it was very bad and has many issues, but I don't think it was that bad. It had some good stuff.

I just finished The Amazing Spider-Man 2...and I'm so disappointed. "The Night Gwen Stacy Died" was my favorite issue in the comics, and

• Fine seagulls are flying around my house.
    I was walking the dog and 3 seagulls just fly around me and attack me. I know they are protecting their child but now they don't leave me alone anymore

• edited July 2016

So I have to try multiple times to post my comments now -_-

• Dead Rising 1 is coming to xbox one and ps4, plus pc. I'm happy. Dead Rising 2 is also coming to new consoles.

I am happy.

• edited July 2016

You don't get the joke?

Marko's steam user is bleach

Polo.

Yes. I mean, why not. Plus, did you seriously call me "Marko"? ._.

• WHAT? Really?

RhysAndLee posted: »

Dead Rising 1 is coming to xbox one and ps4, plus pc. I'm happy. Dead Rising 2 is also coming to new consoles. I am happy.

• gasp. That's good. I never really got into those games (because it was mostly on xbox so I didn't hear much about it..) And I've been looking for a good, cheap copy of DR2 or Off The Record for my PS3, but I guess I can just wait for when those two come out on PS4... sweet...

Dead Rising 1 is coming to xbox one and ps4, plus pc. I'm happy. Dead Rising 2 is also coming to new consoles. I am happy.

• I didn't know it was intentional. I thought it was a mistake lmao.

You don't get the joke? Marko's steam user is bleach Polo.

• If this happened, DR3 and 4 deserve to be on PS4 as well

• edited July 2016

Not anymore

NotSoBlindGuy is banned

• edited July 2016

el no sabe :>

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Por que?

• edited July 2016

Well, that's your opinion and I respect it.

But still...my favorite issue in the comics, and they rammed it into the ground.

My favorite Spidey villain, and they rushed him!

Blasphemy!

I admit it was very bad and has many issues, but I don't think it was that bad. It had some good stuff.

• Yeah... I'm done with it.

• It's illegal to pirate anything...

• Ok... It's not like I do it.....

It's illegal to pirate anything...

• ???

Yeah... I'm done with it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.