The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I do. I'm asking what other people's opinions are.

And besides, I'm not judging anyone else's.

papai46 posted: »

Watch and make your own opinions.

• ok

Yeah... I'm done with it.

• enter image description here

• You okay? Need help?

• Umm...Context?

• Oh, i liked all of them except The Incredible Hulk.

I do. I'm asking what other people's opinions are. And besides, I'm not judging anyone else's.

• who

• It what?

• Deserve lol. Let us xbox players have something for once.

AronDracula posted: »

If this happened, DR3 and 4 deserve to be on PS4 as well

• Batman Return to Arkham got delayed and won't be released at least until Novemeber. They will most likely make the graphics look better, the beta version looked so horrible.

• They got to add Arkham Origins at this point.

Batman Return to Arkham got delayed and won't be released at least until Novemeber. They will most likely make the graphics look better, the beta version looked so horrible.

• Can't say much or else I may get banned or my comment flagged for no reason. All I will say is I'm done with this site. I will still visit some, but I'm mainly sticking to the overwatch thread and the rating something threads

joshua007 posted: »

???

• edited July 2016

Honestly, I think they handled Gwen's death well. Could it have been handled better? Hell yes. In fact, they SHOULD have handled it better. But they didn't, but for what they did do, it was pretty good. Now, as for Green Goblin (as I do believe that's who you're speaking of), they really fucked up with his creation. They pulled a massive Spider-Man 3 and destroyed everything. But when he was on screen, his CGI was well done and he portrayed Goblin very well personality wise. I try to look at the bright side to everything bad.

Well, that's your opinion and I respect it. But still...my favorite issue in the comics, and they rammed it into the ground. My favorite Spidey villain, and they rushed him! Blasphemy!

• You have Halo, Gears of Wars, Quantum Break etc. I don't have any business with this games.

Deserve lol. Let us xbox players have something for once.

• edited July 2016

NVM

[Logs on]

• I still don't understand why it wasn't added to the collection. Is it canon to the Arkham story? Is it made by another company? I do know it has a different cast, Roger Craig Smith as Batman and Troy Baker as Joker etc.

They got to add Arkham Origins at this point.

• A friend just got me a shirt with The Walking Dead's Kenny on it for an early birthday gift. It is so beautiful...

• Those games aren't great ps4 get the good exclusives

You have Halo, Gears of Wars, Quantum Break etc. I don't have any business with this games.

• #FriendshipGoals

Kenny726 posted: »

A friend just got me a shirt with The Walking Dead's Kenny on it for an early birthday gift. It is so beautiful...

• It actually was made by WB Games Montreal instead of Rocksteady. So that's probably the reasion behind it.

I still don't understand why it wasn't added to the collection. Is it canon to the Arkham story? Is it made by another company? I do know it has a different cast, Roger Craig Smith as Batman and Troy Baker as Joker etc.

• Literally just finished INSIDE by Playdead. It's really good! Very well made, I should try out their previous game LIMBO next.

• edited July 2016

Well, I liked Goblin's character, but...I just wish he had more time to be an intimidating villain. And I'm also curious as to how Harry found out Peter was Spider-Man.

But Electro was pretty good. If only the movie only focused on him...

Honestly, I think they handled Gwen's death well. Could it have been handled better? Hell yes. In fact, they SHOULD have handled it better.

• I did it guys, i reached 10,000 likes!

• Glad to see that more people are checking it out! It's definitely a really great title to play in terms of all the atmosphere it has.

What did you think of the ending?

lupinb0y posted: »

Literally just finished INSIDE by Playdead. It's really good! Very well made, I should try out their previous game LIMBO next.

• edited July 2016

Same here tbh

[Logs on]

• Ayy B0SS

Good job!

I did it guys, i reached 10,000 likes!

• k

• Yeah, Jamie Foxx fucking nailed it as Electro. As for how he found out he was Spider-Man... I have no idea. From what I remember, he saw Gwen and put the pieces together. So either Harry Osborne is the world's greatest detective or the writing for that specific scene was so shitty that it could make Sword Art Online's plot look like a masterpiece.

Well, I liked Goblin's character, but...I just wish he had more time to be an intimidating villain. And I'm also curious as to how Harry found out Peter was Spider-Man. But Electro was pretty good. If only the movie only focused on him...

• edited July 2016

Both are pretty great. I was a bit more satisfied with LIMBO, but I also had no expectations for that game. LIMBO's puzzles were a little harder too.

lupinb0y posted: »

Literally just finished INSIDE by Playdead. It's really good! Very well made, I should try out their previous game LIMBO next.

• Yeah, you've got a point. I mean, PS4 users got fucking Bloodborne for shit's sake.

Those games aren't great ps4 get the good exclusives

• So like, I'm not receiving notifications anymore, the site takes eons to load a new page and the completely white page is destroying my fucking vision each time I log on. Is anyone else beyond not okay with this new update or are these issues just my fault?

• Noice dude. Good job.

• Eh, I mostly receive notifications only when a thread has some activity, however, I don't receive a notification when someone replies to me, which annoys me a lot.

The pages don't take a long time to load for me, considering my internet is shite for a few days. But damn, the white layout is making my eyes bleed. I wish we had an option to change the color of the layout... ;-;

So, to answer your question, about the problems you currently have with the updated site, you're not the only one.

So like, I'm not receiving notifications anymore, the site takes eons to load a new page and the completely white page is destroying my fuck

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

I think staff members said in the "New Site Update" thread that they were eventually planning to move onto updating the forums after they did their facelift for the rest of the site. Currently, the forums only have had minor changes, but they seem to be hinting that the more notable changes will be coming "soon" and that the forums will "not be entirely white."

So like, I'm not receiving notifications anymore, the site takes eons to load a new page and the completely white page is destroying my fuck

• But damn, the white layout is making my eyes bleed. I wish we had an option to change the color of the layout... ;-;

Fucking same. Like, how fucking hard is it to make a layout with a nice color? Something not unappealing like brown/grey, but something that isn't a fucking flashbang like white. Can they not make it dark purple? Dark purple would be so fucking great. Everybody would love that shit. Dark purple is a damn fine color. Fuck, make it blue or green. Just seriously, I don't want my eyes to bleed when I load up the god damn site! Telltale, you guys! I know you're busy, but like... dark purple guys.

Eh, I mostly receive notifications only when a thread has some activity, however, I don't receive a notification when someone replies to me, which annoys me a lot.

I don't receive notifications in general. Which I'll be able to get over eventually considering my notifications bar has had an annoying issue for the better part of 10 months now. But I'd at least like to know when one of my friends on her responds to me or I get an answer on a question I've been having. Kind of upsets me.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Eh, I mostly receive notifications only when a thread has some activity, however, I don't receive a notification when someone replies to me,

• edited July 2016

enter link description here

Edit: DAMMIT. SHARING VIDEOS IS FUCKED TOO?! FUCK YOU TELLTALE UPDATE! I WANTED A MEME-Y RESPONSE!

Oh yeah baby.

• Thanks for clearing that up. Also...

and that the forums will "not be entirely white."

'Not entirely white' my white ass! It'd better be god damn purple! I shall not accept anymore grey shit. Like, the last update was really good but everything looked so bland. If it's grey or a slightly darker shade of white I'm gonna be slightly upset.

I think staff members said in the "New Site Update" thread that they were eventually planning to move onto updating the forums after they di

• I'd hate to re-reply to this comment, but "The Night Gwen Stacy Died" is your favorite issue? Everyone I've ever met (including me) thinks that issue 300 is the best issue overall, well I mean, I think it's second best, but it's amazing either way. Huh, it's nice to meet someone who has a finer taste for the Spidey comics, because god damn, TNGSD is one of the most emotional and devastating comics in history.

Well, that's your opinion and I respect it. But still...my favorite issue in the comics, and they rammed it into the ground. My favorite Spidey villain, and they rushed him! Blasphemy!

• edited August 2016

[removed]

I'd hate to re-reply to this comment, but "The Night Gwen Stacy Died" is your favorite issue? Everyone I've ever met (including me) thinks t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.