The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2016

Some basic Holodeck like Rooms

As far I know, those games are first of its kind.

• Thankfully, the man is pretty hard to miss.

For all I know Gary Busey might have gotten an email saying he has seven days to eliminate me. I should watch my back.

• Is that gonna be Joker from Suicide Squad?

• YUP

Is that gonna be Joker from Suicide Squad?

• If I try to pm someone, will I get notifications?

• I think so... Don't quote me on that.

If I try to pm someone, will I get notifications?

• Just as before, you are supposed to get a notification if they respond to you. However, PMs are currently glitched, so instead of responding to each other, you guys just have to send each other new PMs each time instead of responding - but yes, you do get notifications.

If I try to pm someone, will I get notifications?

• Sometime for when Batman Episode 1 Launches, I am thinking of kicking off the Batman Community Hub thread with a game of Team Fortress 2 sometime the week of the episode launch (maybe the Friday or Saturday after launch). Would you guys be interested in that?

enter image description here

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I'd definitely be interested.

Sometime for when Batman Episode 1 Launches, I am thinking of kicking off the Batman Community Hub thread with a game of Team Fortress 2 som

• my feed wont update and i dont get any alerts for replies im hoping this gets fixed soon

• i would probably throw my controller through my tv screen this happened with resident evil 5

After a year and a fucking half, I finally beat Dark Souls, and I feel beyond accomplished. Hardest part of the game was definitely the Four

• I'm excited already!

joshua007 posted: »

YUP

• Hell yeah

Sometime for when Batman Episode 1 Launches, I am thinking of kicking off the Batman Community Hub thread with a game of Team Fortress 2 som

• StillNoNotifications

• I miss them so much ;-;

AronDracula posted: »

StillNoNotifications

• It's so hard without them....

AronDracula posted: »

StillNoNotifications

• I suck at TF2 and don't have a mic, but yeah, I'd probably still get a kick out of it.

• Right?

xfuriouss posted: »

It's so hard without them....

• edited July 2016

I am on vacation in the US with my parents and I brought a set of two-way radios.

One of them glitched and I've pick up separate conversations with people speaking a language other than English and Spanish. They use different ring tones to let others know who they are which I think is pretty cool. Nonetheless, I hope that they are not orchestrating a terrorist attack—I can't rule it out.

Chronological updates

• Holy fuck. Oh—my—God. They're at it again for a third time with the ring tones. I think they might be speaking Greek, Russian or French, but it's creepy as fuck.

• A male voice just said "showed up," so at least two of them speak English. Another one replied something, but I did not manage to understand it. This is seriously getting on my nerves, because neither of them did the ring tone show, so these two might be a third party. Possibly drug-dealing.

• I pressed and released the speaking button to produce a sound in everyone else's radios, but there is no answer—yet. Stay tuned.

• Damn.

That's 2spooky4me.

I am on vacation in the US with my parents and I brought a set of two-way radios. One of them glitched and I've pick up separate conversa

• interest intensifies

Sure ツ

• 5spooky7u.

lupinb0y posted: »

Damn. That's 2spooky4me.

• Sure, depends on what time will that be in though.
    Might as well ask Erin Yvette if she'd like to join us again. :-D

• Analog radio frequencies are different in different countries, so what's a clear frequency in your home country might be used for something else in the U.S. You might be hearing a paging system that uses tones to indicate which pager should receive a message.

I am on vacation in the US with my parents and I brought a set of two-way radios. One of them glitched and I've pick up separate conversa

• The tones are actually produced by the users themselves. I can do them too, by pressing one of the buttons that the radio has at the front, and you can customize the sound that the button produces in other radios when pressed, in the settings of your own radio.

I honestly do not know much about radios. This is a pretty basic set of walkie-talkies—though not basic enough to be considered a toy—which makes me think that they simply might have jumped frequencies. That is possible right?

WarpSpeed posted: »

Analog radio frequencies are different in different countries, so what's a clear frequency in your home country might be used for something

• edited July 2016

I'm slightly ashamed of how much I'm into that new Mr. Clean commerical...

• Of couse! :D

• I just finished watching the first Scream movie. Should I see the other ones?

• No.

I just finished watching the first Scream movie. Should I see the other ones?

• Can someone reply to this

I dont think I get notifications anymore

• I don't think anyone does :/

Can someone reply to this I dont think I get notifications anymore

• :(

I don't think anyone does

• Even the emojis are glitched sadface

• Creppy...

• B)

Even the emojis are glitched sadface

• edited July 2016

I keep asking myself: who killed specific people in that movie?

Can ya help me?

I think this is my evidence:

• Stu killed Steve and Casey
    • Billy killed the principal
    • Billy killed Tatum
    • Stu killed Kenny

• I leave for a few weeks to mourn and what the fuck happened?

• Sure I could probably join in. Haven't played TF2 in a while though.

• The Scream TV series is supposedly decent. Maybe try that?

• updates happened

I leave for a few weeks to mourn and what the fuck happened?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.