The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I don't really mind the notifications being gone. It has removed my posting responsibility. Now I can post things and have long forgotten about them while people are replying or arguing. The burden is gone!

It's like drinking in high school.

• edited July 2016

Sometimes marketing teams make me wonder what the heck they're thinking.

They will release a new Titan X soon, expect it isn't the same titan X as a few years ago.

When I did read the news, I was confused that if the news site tried to outright lie to me by recycling an old article.

You're supposed to get that it's Nvidia Titan X instead of Geforce Titan X.

• So can anyone still just click "Telltale Games" and be directed to here? I can't find the link anymore (sorry that was hard to explain)

• Stu killed Kenny

The real question is—did he forgive Jane?

I keep asking myself: who killed specific people in that movie? Can ya help me? I think this is my evidence: * Stu killed Steve and Casey * Billy killed the principal * Billy killed Tatum * Stu killed Kenny

• What? If you took 96 tries to beat a boss? Oh believe me, I was fucking close to tossing my controller. I actually sprained my hand playing because around try 50 I punched my wall really, really hard and it got fucked up.

i would probably throw my controller through my tv screen this happened with resident evil 5

• Um, what happened here? I was gone for a week on holiday and now everything is so...white.

• edited July 2016

Don't stare at it too long, or you'll get blind.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Um, what happened here? I was gone for a week on holiday and now everything is so...white.

• Welcome to the new forum update, mate.

Do yourself a favor and don't stare much at the white layout AKA the forum's flashbang. You'll thank me later.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Um, what happened here? I was gone for a week on holiday and now everything is so...white.

• I never used them. Don't get the hype.

Johro posted: »

I don't really mind the notifications being gone. It has removed my posting responsibility. Now I can post things and have long forgotten about them while people are replying or arguing. The burden is gone! It's like drinking in high school.

• edited July 2016

me @OfficialSheriffMaybe avatar

wait why doesn't it show her profile I NEED MY DANK MEMES RIGHTS

enter image description here

• That pic...

Saved.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

me @OfficialSheriffMaybe avatar wait why doesn't it show her profile I NEED MY DANK MEMES RIGHTS

• Well, it's blinding me and I don't get notifications for replies. This is problems for everyone, right?

updates happened

• Not this Kenny!

This Kenny!

Wait, you're joking aren't you?

Stu killed Kenny The real question is—did he forgive Jane?

• Yes.

Well, it's blinding me and I don't get notifications for replies. This is problems for everyone, right?

• Ehhhhhh... Kinda? The 3rd one is really good and fairly enjoyable, but I've heard VERY mixed opinions about the 2nd and 4th ones. Watch with an open mind if you do see them.

I just finished watching the first Scream movie. Should I see the other ones?

• Oh absolutely. It's fucking shit-town in here.

Well, it's blinding me and I don't get notifications for replies. This is problems for everyone, right?

• Hey guys? I'm gonna...I'm gonna leave for a while.

I don't like this new change, I miss my notifications, and some people on these forums piss me off.

• edited July 2016

Jacksepticeyes "ALL THE WAY" Remix is actually pretty catchy.

• Awesome, good to know.

papai46 posted: »

Yes.

• Didn't want to say it myself, but yeah, this is a pretty shit change. It wouldn't be too bad if they fixed the replying notification problem.

Oh absolutely. It's fucking shit-town in here.

• So I just went on my first date ever. We went to see Finding Dory and it was a pretty great movie, I wasn't expecting it to get so sad in some parts or for the amazing song towards the end. The sound fucked up half way through, literally we couldn't hear any of the characters voices, and after fast acting on my part, we got it fixed fairly quickly. Plus, the date was cut pretty short due to...home issues coming up, and I wasn't able to be around her for as long as I hoped, but it was pretty sweet.

Movie, 10/10, loved it, especially the memorable technical problems.

Date, 8/10, loved her, would be 10/10 if not for problems cutting it short.

• Shhh they'll ban you for giving your opinion

Didn't want to say it myself, but yeah, this is a pretty shit change. It wouldn't be too bad if they fixed the replying notification problem.

• I don't blame you. I get pissed off at certain people too lol

Hey guys? I'm gonna...I'm gonna leave for a while. I don't like this new change, I miss my notifications, and some people on these forums piss me off.

• well, congrats man. Hope it works out for you.I haven't seen the movie, I went and saw Tarzan on my date.

So I just went on my first date ever. We went to see Finding Dory and it was a pretty great movie, I wasn't expecting it to get so sad in so

• Possibly weird question (?)

I play Rainbow Six Siege. (Solid game, I like it) I was looking to get a new defensive operator, either Frost or Valkyrie because I have all the others. So I'm at an impasse because I don't know which one's better, if anyone plays the game and has any input, it would be appreciated because I'm an indecisive little kid sometimes.

• That's the two I didn't purchase, so I can't really help :^)

Valkyrie seems pretty interesting but Frost got a more effective power imo: using barbed wire and trap is a neat combo. It depends on hwo you play the game too -with friends or with people with mic the camera of Valkyrie are way more effective.

mr.quality posted: »

Possibly weird question (?) I play Rainbow Six Siege. (Solid game, I like it) I was looking to get a new defensive operator, either Frost

• Thanks. I'll keep it in mind. I have a mic but I don't really use it. (I play on PS4)

Euron posted: »

That's the two I didn't purchase, so I can't really help :^) Valkyrie seems pretty interesting but Frost got a more effective power imo:

• I doubt that.

Shhh they'll ban you for giving your opinion

• Been forever since I've been on this thread.

Anyway, I finally started drawing someone from TWD show. Can you guess who it is?

I'm making a speed art video for this one and its looking good so far.

• Not everyone pisses me off. Just 85% of people here do.

I don't blame you. I get pissed off at certain people too lol

• Looks like Rick.

Been forever since I've been on this thread. Anyway, I finally started drawing someone from TWD show. Can you guess who it is? I'm making a speed art video for this one and its looking good so far.

• Indeed it is.

Looks like Rick.

• edited July 2016

:)

Indeed it is.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited July 2016

ʷᵉ'ʳᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰᶤᶰᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵒᵖᶤᶰᶤᵒᶰˢ ʷᵉ ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ

...but, nah, we don't ban people for stuff like that. We do, however, ban people for things like ignoring written warnings multiple times. ;)

Shhh they'll ban you for giving your opinion

• I'm so freaking jealous of your talent for drawing

Been forever since I've been on this thread. Anyway, I finally started drawing someone from TWD show. Can you guess who it is? I'm making a speed art video for this one and its looking good so far.

• edited July 2016

I am not gonna be online that much anymore the update kinda ruined it

• I got promoted at work. That's good.
    Now someone else has to take my old job.
    Then someone else has to take their old job.
    Then I'll have to hire somebody and train these three people while simultaneously learning my own job.
    That's bad.

• "Just 85%(...)" lol

Not everyone pisses me off. Just 85% of people here do.

• Yaaaaay that's amazing! Woo hoo! Keep it up. ;)

So I just went on my first date ever. We went to see Finding Dory and it was a pretty great movie, I wasn't expecting it to get so sad in so

Sign in to comment in this discussion.