How to link my purchased game

Hi all,

I purchased Batman series on Steam. How do I link my steam account to this telltale account?
Eagerly waiting for the game and explore all the choices BTW :)

Thanks

Comments

• edited July 2016

Open your profile and then go to "Settings", scroll down for a bit and you'll find something called "Link up your Telltale Account", after that just link your Steam account to your TTG one and you should be good to go.

(also once the game is released check if you're logged in to your TTG account in the game, if you're not just login from the game and you should be fine)

• Once the game comes out, you will see a menu option to link your game to your Telltale account (as is the case in other recent Telltale games like Borderlands, Game of Thrones, Minecraft, and Michonne). Link your Telltale account in-game (once the game comes out) and then link your Telltale account to Steam here on the site through the "Settings" section of your profile page.

• Thanks a lot carl

CarL_J posted: »

Open your profile and then go to "Settings", scroll down for a bit and you'll find something called "Link up your Telltale Account", after t

• Thanks Blind. Hmm cool collection of profile pics :)

Once the game comes out, you will see a menu option to link your game to your Telltale account (as is the case in other recent Telltale game

• edited October 2017

Can I like my older games aswell? Like, Walking Dead season 1, Wolf Among Us season 1 and Back to the Future?

• Those games do not support Telltale account bonus features. Telltale account bonus features were not added in Telltale games until 2014, starting with series such as Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones onward.

An easy way to remember this is, basically, all the choice based Telltale games except for Walking Dead Season 1, Wolf Among Us Season 1, and Walking Dead Season 2 support the in game account features.

Bullis posted: »

Can I like my older games aswell? Like, Walking Dead season 1, Wolf Among Us season 1 and Back to the Future?

• Is it possible to play games from my telltale account via steam?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

No, if you want to play on Steam you will need to repurchase it.

Is it possible to play games from my telltale account via steam?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.