Life is Strange vs Telltale Games

2»

Comments

• me too
    assassin's creed games always tell you where to go. what you should do and how to do it. but uncharted won't tell you anything until you stuck to much. that's why i hate assassin. we are not a puppet to control us

AronDracula posted: »

Uncharted 4. All assassin's creed sequels from Unity to the future ones are overrated

• edited July 2016

Uncharted 4 isn't an open world game, it's linear. No one needs to tell you what to do since there's usually just one path to follow. AC IS open world, there's a difference.

me too assassin's creed games always tell you where to go. what you should do and how to do it. but uncharted won't tell you anything until you stuck to much. that's why i hate assassin. we are not a puppet to control us

• yes but the path isn't obvious. and the game won't tell "hey it's me . the rope. use me to pull up the car"

Uncharted 4 isn't an open world game, it's linear. No one needs to tell you what to do since there's usually just one path to follow. AC IS open world, there's a difference.

• the characters are teenagers what are you Expect? how about this "hi mr, good evening mr Jefferson, what a lovely day, yes mrs caulfield, would you join me with coffee?"

FYI teenagers don't talk like the ones in LiS, not even close.

the characters are teenagers what are you Expect? how about this "hi mr, good evening mr Jefferson, what a lovely day, yes mrs caulfield, wo

• i actually prefer life is strange. episodes are longer, storyline is more interesting etc. i hope it gets 2nd season.

• Life is Strange vs Telltale Games

I don't think it's really fair to compare a single game from Square Enix to Telltale's entire library.

• Dontnod is the video game company, Square Enix just published the game.

Life is Strange vs Telltale Games I don't think it's really fair to compare a single game from Square Enix to Telltale's entire library.

• But it will have a new cast, thank god.

abattoir posted: »

i actually prefer life is strange. episodes are longer, storyline is more interesting etc. i hope it gets 2nd season.

• This topic gave me a DC vs Marvel vibe.. anyone?

• I know.

I was deciding whether to say Dontnod or Square Enix but I just decided to include Square Enix just because it's seems more recognizable.

AronDracula posted: »

Dontnod is the video game company, Square Enix just published the game.

• edited July 2016

Yes.

Tolispro posted: »

This topic gave me a DC vs Marvel vibe.. anyone?

• Same here.

Tolispro posted: »

This topic gave me a DC vs Marvel vibe.. anyone?

• Yes

FTFY

While I do think that Life is Strange is better than The Walking Dead: Season 2, Minecraft: Story Mode, The Wolf Among Us THE WOLF AMONG US No.

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yes FTFY

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

kill me

• WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Deltino posted: »

kill me

• MarijaaNo7 posted: »

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

• I like how every time Life is Strange is mentioned people here get triggered. They literally flock to try and trash LIS lol.

• i think it's because people love telltale game and they don't want another one. an Obsession. for example the amazing spider man actually was better than the old one and people didn't Want to enjoy it. i had the same thing. i didn't want to enjoy it but later i realise i shouldn't Judge that way.
    the same way for star wars. i never like that movie . all of it even the last one. i don't know why the movie have that much fan. but here we are

I like how every time Life is Strange is mentioned people here get triggered. They literally flock to try and trash LIS lol.

• Yeah, but competition is good in my opinion. Hell, in another thread some dude got triggered and posted my status of LIS being better. It's hilarious at this point.

i think it's because people love telltale game and they don't want another one. an Obsession. for example the amazing spider man actually wa

Sign in to comment in this discussion.