The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• They're fixed :/

so will notifications get fixed soon ?

• edited July 2016

TFW there's nothing to eat in my house.

enter image description here

P.S. I'm not really dead, but I am really goddamn hungry.

• i just got your notification thanka i just found they work now :)

They're fixed

• Thanks bro. Althought Noah is better than Bloody Mary...and other stuff related to that name.

Wow, I've never heard that one before. Gee, it's not like my mother, father, siblings, random strangers, newly met friends, doctors, therapi

•  I'm not really dead

YOU GOT ME BRUH YOU DID

TFW there's nothing to eat in my house. P.S. I'm not really dead, but I am really goddamn hungry.

• yo I was about to ask when's the funeral happening omg he gave me a heart attack

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm not really dead YOU GOT ME BRUH YOU DID

• tfw you try to impersonate the god papai and you get slain

We've got ourselves a spam bot. His name is @pappoii

• How do you wish to end your life? Being dead or being useful? (If you played or watched MCSM Episode 7, you'll understand)

• I have not played it, but I'd wish to end it by being useful.

AronDracula posted: »

How do you wish to end your life? Being dead or being useful? (If you played or watched MCSM Episode 7, you'll understand)

• When I started reading this comment I was about to cut myself on the edge, but I guess this is a reference?

How do you wish to end your life? Being dead or being useful? (If you played or watched MCSM Episode 7, you'll understand)

• Well, have fun being controlled

I have not played it, but I'd wish to end it by being useful.

• Okay, does this look like death to you?

enter image description here

• Nope

Okay, does this look like death to you?

• Well, to me it looked like he was getting eaten alive.

Nope

• Since when does Venom eat people?

Well, to me it looked like he was getting eaten alive.

• That's true, but that camera angle just looked like that.

Since when does Venom eat people?

• What was the name of that yellow guy? And this is how he dies?

That's true, but that camera angle just looked like that.

• edited July 2016

His name is Shocker.

But confusingly, he didn't die.

Watch this playlist and you'll understand what's going on. But only downside is there's a border around the videos.

If you wanna get straight to the point of that GIF, watch The Alien Costume Parts 1-3.

What was the name of that yellow guy? And this is how he dies?

• edited July 2016

just browsed youtube channel channel/UCMOgdURr7d8pOVlc-alkfRg

good stuff there, but now I changed music genre and listen to this (writing up a mechwarrior story elsewhere with this as background theme)

• order pizza or gyros

TFW there's nothing to eat in my house. P.S. I'm not really dead, but I am really goddamn hungry.

• enter image description here

yo I was about to ask when's the funeral happening omg he gave me a heart attack

• HAHAAHAHAHA CUT YOURSELF ON THE EDGE

When I started reading this comment I was about to cut myself on the edge, but I guess this is a reference?

• So you can end your life by being useful? Interesting.

• Donate your organs.

So you can end your life by being useful? Interesting.

• As I said, If you watched or played MCSM Episode 7, you will understand. I become a boss by making people useful

So you can end your life by being useful? Interesting.

• Can't tell whether that's nice or emo.

Donate your organs.

• Well, I guess blocks can be useful.

As I said, If you watched or played MCSM Episode 7, you will understand. I become a boss by making people useful

• edited July 2016

actually they are now in overdrive, you also get notified every time some edits a comment

EDIT: every single time

EDIT2: every time

EDIT3: seriously

EDIT4: as my example just shows, EVERY TIME

EDIT5: Okay, I stop now XD

They're fixed

• What's emo about letting people use the useful bits of your lifeless cadaver to save lives? :P

Can't tell whether that's nice or emo.

• I didn't mean it that way. But an interesting little story: I did hear once that's it best for everyone not to tell whether they wanna donate their organs after death because you never know who wants your sweet insides ASAP. :)

What's emo about letting people use the useful bits of your lifeless cadaver to save lives? :P

• You fuckin kidding? I'd love to be named something awesome like Bloody Mary, that'd be some cool shit.

Thanks bro. Althought Noah is better than Bloody Mary...and other stuff related to that name.

• Yes, I realize that. But the cops did an investigation and said she was okay, she said it was all a publicity stunt and further investigation PROVED she was okay.

WarpSpeed posted: »

You realize that if there were some bad guy holding a YouTuber hostage, and the public started suspecting, the logical thing to do would be

• What the fuck did I miss?!?!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Gets "a guy cutting of his dick" GIF flashbacks. I need... I need help.

• I meant it as a joke someoen tells you if your name is Mary. :P

Aaand having that name would be creepy af.

You fuckin kidding? I'd love to be named something awesome like Bloody Mary, that'd be some cool shit.

• edited July 2016

Hey guys, should I buy SOMA? I freaking love Frictional Games, but after what happened with A Machine for Pigs...I don't wanna waste money on a bad game. Again.

• I looked at some peoples profiles on the MC Story Mode community, and saw that most of them don't have that many likes. Not trying to be rude, but I think it's beacuse they only hang out there.

• edited July 2016

You hang out here as well as there, I don't see the difference >_>

BeyondEnder posted: »

I looked at some peoples profiles on the MC Story Mode community, and saw that most of them don't have that many likes. Not trying to be rude, but I think it's beacuse they only hang out there.

• Yes, that's why I get more likes. I go around and not stay in one place.

You hang out here as well as there, I don't see the difference >_>

• Okay, I just relieved my hunger by making some peanut butter toast.

• Ah, that's kind of a dumb joke. It's better than the Noah's Ark one though.

I meant it as a joke someoen tells you if your name is Mary. :P Aaand having that name would be creepy af.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.