Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• when the thread is becoming more active again

Kreygasm

miss u guys

• Thank you.....Oh god, they've added emojis??!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS? AND WHY IS IT ON MY RHYIONA THREAD?!! NO I CAN'T TAKE IT! IFONEMOREFUCKINGWOOLYMAMMOTHASKSMETOPICKAFHAAWERGLHKLSHLDSSLGKHSKL

Don't worry, I'll shamelessly self promote the vids here and around the forums when they're done

sounds awesome can't wait for outdoor amateurs btw

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

when the thread is becoming more active again Kreygasm

• Damn boi calm yo tits

Thank you.....Oh god, they've added emojis??!?!?!?!?! WHAT IS THIS? AND WHY IS IT ON MY RHYIONA THREAD?!! NO I CAN'T TAKE IT! IFONEMOREFUCKI

• This is the first time I seen you actually grateful for an active thread. xp

when the thread is becoming more active again Kreygasm

• I loved when my thread was active! Just not when you guys would spam memes and fill up my feed :p

This is the first time I seen you actually grateful for an active thread. xp

• Me spamming memes?! Nuh uh

I sir for your information like to savor my memes unlike these sluts. X(

I loved when my thread was active! Just not when you guys would spam memes and fill up my feed

• A well placed dank meme is always welcome in this thread.

Me spamming memes?! Nuh uh I sir for your information like to savor my memes unlike these sluts. X(

• Bae? Is that you?! :O

xfuriouss posted: »

Me too I wonder how long is this gonna take...

• HOLY FUCK HE RETURNED! :O

BigBadPaul posted: »

Happy birthday, @ABigBadWolf

• I remember you ;)

No one remembers me too

• Dammit, I stayed away for a while so TellTale could work out the kinks of the new layout and I miss Ray's birthday :(

Happy belated Birthday to you man, hope you return to us soon!

Welcome back to @BigBadPaul and @xfuriouss as well!

How are we all? :D

• Ayyyyy it's meeee

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Bae? Is that you?! :O

• Of course you do :)

I remember you

• Oh I missed you my dear :')

Ayyyyy it's meeee

• enter image description here

Oh I missed you my dear :')

• Of course, it's been a long time ;)

Just like that I see

• Ayy

Pretty good! :)

Dammit, I stayed away for a while so TellTale could work out the kinks of the new layout and I miss Ray's birthday Happy belated Birthda

• I miss Eryka.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, I also want to tell you... Eryka says that she misses you. She'd tell you by herself, but she got... well... it starts with "b".

• :)

Of course, it's been a long time

• I don't believe it...

The Rhysha thread is one of the 4 main topics on the TFTB community page! :O

Why don't we get the love dammit?!

• Well, shit... There's even Rhysha picture!

I don't believe it... The Rhysha thread is one of the 4 main topics on the TFTB community page! :O Why don't we get the love dammit?!

• edited July 2016

Ommggggg hahahahahahh just watched it XDDDD @ElliottChin whyyyy meeeeeee XDDDDD

• Yeah, our thread is bigger than all of those threads yet we're not even on there, lmao.

I don't believe it... The Rhysha thread is one of the 4 main topics on the TFTB community page! :O Why don't we get the love dammit?!

• edited July 2016

My Story As A Rhyiona Shipper....Part 7?!

@ElliottChin Are you sure you don't wanna write an autobiography or something? xp

bembiann posted: »

Ommggggg hahahahahahh just watched it XDDDD @ElliottChin whyyyy meeeeeee XDDDDD

• obv telltale is trying to tell us something

• I'm back after a very long absence and I'm equally confused.

• edited July 2016

Revolution begins

Also, I mean if it you feel better, The Minecraft one has 2 shipping threads highlighted for the same one.

• Hey ZapThroat good to see yah! (゚ヮ゚)

Yeah, I assume you've notice something different...

ZapThroat posted: »

I'm back after a very long absence and I'm equally confused.

• Good to see you too, buddy!

It's about this new design which I don't understand, it's ugly, it's tedious,it's not working properly and worst of all, they brought in the Facebook emojis! I hope this is just a WIP and not the final design.

Hey ZapThroat good to see yah! (゚ヮ゚) Yeah, I assume you've notice something different...

• Great, notifications are crapping out again.

Other than a few fixes and minor updates I thinks that's about it. :/

Good to see you too, buddy! It's about this new design which I don't understand, it's ugly, it's tedious,it's not working properly and worst of all, they brought in the Facebook emojis! I hope this is just a WIP and not the final design.

• ZAPPY <3

I missed you, buddy. ;_;

• long time no see :)

how are you? aside from the obvious, of course.

• So I'm back. Doubt anyone remembers me due to how long I was gone. Anyways, can someone explain what happened to the site?

• I remember you...sorta. lol

Basically Telltale updated the site's look, it's only been about a week so we're still getting use to it.

So I'm back. Doubt anyone remembers me due to how long I was gone. Anyways, can someone explain what happened to the site?

• This brings back so many memories (of refreshing the thread and spamming). ♥

We can come back to life again.

miss u guys

• Ayyyy Egyptian boi!

• To be fair, the bribe wasn't cheap...

• You too buddy, you too... :D

This past month was very eventful for me so I couldn't catch up with all of you, plus, my internet connection was out.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

ZAPPY I missed you, buddy. ;_;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.