Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thanks man, I'm fine :)

I was just on a beach trip this past month so I couldn't catch up with the forums, but everything now seems cool (aside from this new !@#$ing forum design).

long time no see how are you? aside from the obvious, of course.

• Ayyyyy Marijuana, how are you doing girl?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Ayyyy Egyptian boi!

• Being illegal and cool. B)

On a serious note, life's good, only one more month before going back to school life but YOLO.

ZapThroat posted: »

Ayyyyy Marijuana, how are you doing girl?

• Soon, you'll be legal and free, and we'll live in peace :)

That's good, I still got a month and a half so I got to spend it well.

Being illegal and cool. On a serious note, life's good, only one more month before going back to school life but YOLO.

• The scheming little buggers...

obv telltale is trying to tell us something

• What the hell? :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Revolution begins Also, I mean if it you feel better, The Minecraft one has 2 shipping threads highlighted for the same one.

• Bet those Rhysha's paid good money to get that level of attention...

Pipas posted: »

To be fair, the bribe wasn't cheap...

• who dat

So I'm back. Doubt anyone remembers me due to how long I was gone. Anyways, can someone explain what happened to the site?

• Ah, I feel ya, fam. I legit had shitty internet connection for a week and I still have. :D

Oh well, at least you are now here. :^]

You too buddy, you too... This past month was very eventful for me so I couldn't catch up with all of you, plus, my internet connection was out.

• I remember you, fam. :(

So I'm back. Doubt anyone remembers me due to how long I was gone. Anyways, can someone explain what happened to the site?

• So, has anything interesting happened while I was gone?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ah, I feel ya, fam. I legit had shitty internet connection for a week and I still have. Oh well, at least you are now here. :^]

• On the thread, not much, actually, since it was inactive af lmao.

So, has anything interesting happened while I was gone?

• So what I see now is just a burst of activeness after a long silence, nice.

Looks like the recent games are attracting more people back to the forums :D

On the thread, not much, actually, since it was inactive af lmao.

• So what I see now is just a burst of activeness after a long silence, nice.

Haha, yep. Always good to see this thread active.

Looks like the recent games are attracting more people back to the forums :D

Yeah... mostly The Walking Dead: Season 3, though, which I'm pretty excited about... as for Batman, eh...

So what I see now is just a burst of activeness after a long silence, nice. Looks like the recent games are attracting more people back to the forums

• Why though? Batman looks great from what I've seen.

So what I see now is just a burst of activeness after a long silence, nice. Haha, yep. Always good to see this thread active.

• Who's this dude?

• Who dis

• Everyone's coming back it seems, it's so beautiful

enter image description here

• edited July 2016
  • I know, but I was never a fan of Batman in general, though.

Why though? Batman looks great from what I've seen.

• Idk It's pretty cold at night, she might be disappointed. :D

Source

• only one more month before going back to school

Thanks for reminding me...

Getting hyped waking up at 6 every freakin' Friday morning again!!

Being illegal and cool. On a serious note, life's good, only one more month before going back to school life but YOLO.

• Either this thread has over thousand pages too many because of spam or I seriously understatement how much it matters to most people that they would hump each other.

• Both.

Clord posted: »

Either this thread has over thousand pages too many because of spam or I seriously understatement how much it matters to most people that they would hump each other.

• Yes.

Either this thread has over thousand pages too many because of spam or I seriously understatement how much it matters to most people that they would hump each other.

• Okay. So it's new for everyone. Ever since they unveiled Batman and TWD:S3, I've been sort of lurking. I go away for a while, and then it suddenly changed. Good to know it's something not on my end.

I remember you...sorta. lol Basically Telltale updated the site's look, it's only been about a week so we're still getting use to it.

• Spam. Lots and lots of spam. 90% of this thread is shitposts and the worst dank memes you could find (who knew there were bad dank memes).

• So we can see our past times last year! xD

Telling these stories is nostalgic!

bembiann posted: »

Ommggggg hahahahahahh just watched it XDDDD @ElliottChin whyyyy meeeeeee XDDDDD

• Nah. Just have to remember the good old Rhyiona days and tell them.

My Story As A Rhyiona Shipper....Part 7?! @ElliottChin Are you sure you don't wanna write an autobiography or something? xp

• Hello, guys! I'm back from a long vacation and I just moved to a new school!

Also, I brought the Batman game! Let's see some BatCat (Rhyiona's counterpart)!

• edited August 2016

worst dank memes

Mate, there is no such thing as "worst dank memes". You either call them "dank memes" or "worst memes", because dank = top quality. So, it's like saying "worst top quality dank memes" lmao.

Spam. Lots and lots of spam. 90% of this thread is shitposts and the worst dank memes you could find (who knew there were bad dank memes).

• That's the point.

worst dank memes Mate, there is no such thing as "worst dank memes". You either call them "dank memes" or "worst memes", because dank = top quality. So, it's like saying "worst top quality dank memes" lmao.

• source?

Source

• already posted it above the pics.

Dracu98 posted: »

source?

• there's always somethig so so shitty that you just might as well call it good

worst dank memes Mate, there is no such thing as "worst dank memes". You either call them "dank memes" or "worst memes", because dank = top quality. So, it's like saying "worst top quality dank memes" lmao.

• my bad, sorry

already posted it above the pics.

• no probs, man. :)

Dracu98 posted: »

my bad, sorry

• But you loved dank memes too...we were all so young...and..and..dank. :'(

Spam. Lots and lots of spam. 90% of this thread is shitposts and the worst dank memes you could find (who knew there were bad dank memes).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.