The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's like if you don't fully understand the ban or if you want to reverse it, then you could contact the mods, and I think that is a great idea.

That's what I've always wondered about the banning system. I got a 24-hour ban where I could view the forums but couldn't post. Since I knew why I was banned I didn't bother looking for a way to contact mods.

• Thank you!

20,001. Congrats!

• edited July 2016

On yt, you can flag comments you don't like seeing and they'll be gone immediately.

And I already have another way to talk to him.

Btw, you don't annoy me.

worse than the YT comments section I am personally offended. Honestly, you might regret it later. Whatever it is that angered you

• edited July 2016

I'm sorry, but I can't. He has been a pain in my arse for way too long, and I need everyone to know I don't give a damn.

I also want you all to know, this was worth it.

Hey. Chill.

• If somebody annoys you on the forums, just ignore 'em. No need to lose your shit and insult them.

I'm sorry, but I can't. He has been a pain in my arse for way too long, and I need everyone to know I don't give a damn. I also want you all to know, this was worth it.

• Still worth it.

OneWayNoWay posted: »

If somebody annoys you on the forums, just ignore 'em. No need to lose your shit and insult them.

• Fair enough so.

Still worth it.

• Huh. For a day where most people don't have work or school, a whole lot of nothing happened in this thread today.

Anyway, anybody heard anything about this movie Death House that's coming out? I just heard about it last night. It was written by Gunnar Hansen(RIP) of Leatherface fame and stars a TON of 80's horror icons. I'm interested.

• Hey, we really don't care, and neither should you. Someone annoys you, ignore them, don't talk to them, it's the internet.

I'm sorry, but I can't. He has been a pain in my arse for way too long, and I need everyone to know I don't give a damn. I also want you all to know, this was worth it.

• How come sometimes it double posts what I typed? I only click the post comment once

• So I really hope I'm not alone in thinking this, but Jared Leto's Joker is going to be the best fucking Joker yet. Heath Ledger was an amazing Joker, and so was Jack Nicholson, don't get me wrong. But they weren't really what Joker is to me. But between his voice, his costumes and his fucking laugh, HNNNNGH his fucking laugh. I think he's going to be a perfect Joker.

• The look is the worst part. Bad enough for me to not be able to put the character in any consideration above last. He would have to absolutely blow me away with the performance. So far, he's not. I'm a cranky old man though whom also hated Dark Knight Rises. What do I know.

So I really hope I'm not alone in thinking this, but Jared Leto's Joker is going to be the best fucking Joker yet. Heath Ledger was an amazi

• The look is definitely a bit of an issue, I agree. I wouldn't mind the tattoos or hair so much, but his teeth really grind my gears. He looks like a gang leader, not like Joker. Nailed the personality, not the appearance.

Johro posted: »

The look is the worst part. Bad enough for me to not be able to put the character in any consideration above last. He would have to absolu

• its some site called rosiplus the coding is crap and glitchy and doesnt let you use half of the things until a week later its working now

Johro posted: »

It's not skillsoft is it? Edit: I'm going to sleep so I'll just leave this here just in case. Skillsoft and a few others still use Java

• here have another :)

Thank you!

• edited August 2016

No Man's Sky steam forums... I go back for more when my rational side says "stay away."

Teenagers acting like idiots TM.

• Just finished the new Voltron animated series from Netflix. Damn it's pretty good. I'm excited for Season 2 :D

• edited August 2016

Hope

Everybody

Loves

Pancakes

Also, on a side note, I feel like I'm going to puke again. help

• While Heath and Jack were great Joker's, and while I do have high hopes for Jared Leto, it's going to be tough to top the TRUE best Joker...Mark Hamill.

So I really hope I'm not alone in thinking this, but Jared Leto's Joker is going to be the best fucking Joker yet. Heath Ledger was an amazi

• That's how he looks in the suicide squad comics, isn't it? A gang leader.

The look is definitely a bit of an issue, I agree. I wouldn't mind the tattoos or hair so much, but his teeth really grind my gears. He looks like a gang leader, not like Joker. Nailed the personality, not the appearance.

• So this has been bothering me for a while. Whenever I would play GTA Online since around the start of last month, every public session I've been into has no one but me. But when I join mission, deathmatch, race, etc. there's players in them. It's like I am stuck in a public session loop. Nobody to kill, nobody to partner up with, nobody to stalk at. Oh well, I guess it can't be too bad. I've always been a lone wolf and I won't have to worry about people bugging me like usual. Haa!

I gotta get out of here! 0_0

• Blink twice if you're being held hostage!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hope Everybody Loves Pancakes Also, on a side note, I feel like I'm going to puke again. help

• Blinks twice.

By the way, meet me at the darkest alley of Italy at 6:00 AM. Make sure to bring your friends so you won't get lost, haha. ^0^

papai46 posted: »

Blink twice if you're being held hostage!

• I'm pretty sure one of them was Blind Sniper.

Who was the person you hinted at!

• I saw Billy Joel on Saturday night. Despite the rain delay, it was still pretty cool.

• I feel like I'm going to puke again. help

Shouldn't you be in the bathroom right now, then?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hope Everybody Loves Pancakes Also, on a side note, I feel like I'm going to puke again. help

• Giving this Community Hub idea a shot - the BATMAN Community Hub is now open.

To kick it off, I was thinking we could get together and play Team Fortress 2 on Steam sometime Friday night to celebrate the episode coming out. If you are interested, check the thread out.

TF2 Batman Launch Party

• BATMAN Community Hub - Use this thread to introduce yourself, organize ways to hang out off the forums (like playing multiplayer games), or to introduce yourself to other people on this forum. You can also share any fan fiction you write here!
  • this deserves a remix

Giving this Community Hub idea a shot - the BATMAN Community Hub is now open. To kick it off, I was thinking we could get together and pl

• I tried Mountain Dew for the first time today :)

• Was it good?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I tried Mountain Dew for the first time today

• edited August 2016

It was good, I guess. I will get more tomorrow.

Was it good?

• So, um...I fucked up...

• What did you do this time -_-

So, um...I fucked up...

• I meant what I did before.

What did you do this time -_-

• Ok.....

I meant what I did before.

• Oooh, that's cool, didn't know it had a steam page already.

Gotta check people's reactions on the subreddit.

Well this just happened!

• The steam page just came out.

And the subreddit is going crazy :D

Crips posted: »

Oooh, that's cool, didn't know it had a steam page already. Gotta check people's reactions on the subreddit.

• Well thank you, here's one on the house.

here have another

Sign in to comment in this discussion.