The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• After having weird UFO fly before my eyes and weird thingie put in my eyes I am a warrior and I got thicker skin ♡♥♡♥♥♡♥ bless yall
    enter image description here

• MarijaaNo7 posted: »

After having weird UFO fly before my eyes and weird thingie put in my eyes I am a warrior and I got thicker skin ♡♥♡♥♥♡♥ bless yall

• I just saw a post titled "Five Nights At Freddy's: A Telltale Game Series" on Reddit. I mean, it would be pretty cool to see Telltale make this =]

• I'm actually not sure, that's one of the few DC comic series I've never read. I just really like the idea of my favorite DC villains doing badass shit.

Euron posted: »

That's how he looks in the suicide squad comics, isn't it? A gang leader.

• Shit dude, you're fucking right. Remember his laugh at the end of Mask of the Phantasm? That shit was insane.

While Heath and Jack were great Joker's, and while I do have high hopes for Jared Leto, it's going to be tough to top the TRUE best Joker...Mark Hamill.

• edited August 2016

I identify as an empty Coke bottle. "Guy" isn't my gender or a thing that means anything to me. The pronouns are : Zee, zis, zes. That was offensive, bless you.

• [stalk fox-chicken-wolf-ass robots]

[swing in your low class chair]

[exit the game wtf]

BeyondEnder posted: »

I just saw a post titled "Five Nights At Freddy's: A Telltale Game Series" on Reddit. I mean, it would be pretty cool to see Telltale make this =]

• Even with that amazing laugh, I still don't think that's his best one. The best Joker laugh has to be this one...

Shit dude, you're fucking right. Remember his laugh at the end of Mask of the Phantasm? That shit was insane.

• [exit the game wtf]

You and 98.9% of players quit the game.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

[stalk fox-chicken-wolf-ass robots] [swing in your low class chair] [exit the game wtf]

• Now that's a fucking good one.

Even with that amazing laugh, I still don't think that's his best one. The best Joker laugh has to be this one...

• #SaveWolfenus54

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hope Everybody Loves Pancakes Also, on a side note, I feel like I'm going to puke again. help

• The issue with being so into a series like TribeTwelve is the wait in between episodes. I know it's for story reasons, but the wait is so long.

• Not really, no. There's not much you can do with Five Nights At Freddy's. At least with Minecraft it's open so you can do anything with the world, no matter how cringey it turns out, but FNAF has no substance.

I just saw a post titled "Five Nights At Freddy's: A Telltale Game Series" on Reddit. I mean, it would be pretty cool to see Telltale make this =]

• I'm sorry? Did I miss something? It seems like Justin Bieber crossed into full fucking EverymanHYBRID zone.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

After having weird UFO fly before my eyes and weird thingie put in my eyes I am a warrior and I got thicker skin ♡♥♡♥♥♡♥ bless yall

• "October 2016"

Oh boy! Sister Location is coming out next week!

Well this just happened!

• Big day for the comic geek in me. Suicide Squad reviews and Batman episode 1 are coming out tomorrow. fingers crossed

• enter image description here

Tolispro posted: »

Big day for the comic geek in me. Suicide Squad reviews and Batman episode 1 are coming out tomorrow. fingers crossed

• Oldest FNaF joke ever.

"October 2016" Oh boy! Sister Location is coming out next week!

• I'd be one of them.

[exit the game wtf] You and 98.9% of players quit the game.

• I don't know why but I really like Kesha's song "TiK ToK". Sometimes I find myself singing the lyrics.

It's weird for me, because that's not exactly my genre of choice. But regardless, I do.

• Yes! Super excited :D

Well this just happened!

• It's also the truest FNaF joke ever.

Oldest FNaF joke ever.

• Does anyone have Dead By Daylight? If so, how is it?

• Google it and you will see, the looks are kinda the same.

I'm actually not sure, that's one of the few DC comic series I've never read. I just really like the idea of my favorite DC villains doing badass shit.

• We'll see about that.

It's also the truest FNaF joke ever.

• I hate Tik Tok.

And now it will be stuck in my head. Thanks a lot.

I don't know why but I really like Kesha's song "TiK ToK". Sometimes I find myself singing the lyrics. It's weird for me, because that's not exactly my genre of choice. But regardless, I do.

• You know, I appreciate you like FNaF and all, and that's cool. But please acknowledge it is not above criticism. It's very deserving of some if anything.

We'll see about that.

• Man, those must have been some pretty good steaks.

send help

• Wish I had that much steak... :'(

send help

• Eh, I felt like I was going to puke, however I didn't puke at all, which is surprising, honestly.

I feel like I'm going to puke again. help Shouldn't you be in the bathroom right now, then?

• Haha, don't worry guys, I'm okay. :^)

Totally not kidnapped, that's for sure.

Kill Every Educated Maggot

#SaveWolfenus54

• You're really raising the steaks.

send help

• David Ayer yelled "Fuck Marvel" at the Suicide Squad premiere. First of all, that's pretty fucking uncivil and douchey. Second of all...

enter image description here

Sounds like somebody's gettin' a little too big for his britches.

• Is that David's?

David Ayer yelled "Fuck Marvel" at the Suicide Squad premiere. First of all, that's pretty fucking uncivil and douchey. Second of all... Sounds like somebody's gettin' a little too big for his britches.

• The movies? Nope. But I just think he should realize that the side he's defending doesn't exactly have the best track record.

Is that David's?

• Oh, I was gonna say, if that was David's, he would be a hypocrite.

The movies? Nope. But I just think he should realize that the side he's defending doesn't exactly have the best track record.

• I finished watching Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. Fucking great movie. My score is 8/10

The ending confused me...

• No.

• Max, no.

BigBlindMax posted: »

You're really raising the steaks.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.