The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hope not!

It's a trap?

• I'm back from vacation.

if anyone wanted to know why I was pretty much dead.

Even though I always am on this forum.

• Oh hey, you're not dead.

I'm back from vacation. if anyone wanted to know why I was pretty much dead. Even though I always am on this forum.

• Welcome back! Where did you go?

I'm back from vacation. if anyone wanted to know why I was pretty much dead. Even though I always am on this forum.

• edited August 2016

Now I can finally go off this glacier!

(I hope you're referencing that)

Oh hey, you're not dead.

• Thank you, I went to south-west France. The weather was geat and the activities were too!

Although I hated that no one could speak english at all

NoGoingBack posted: »

Welcome back! Where did you go?

• Fraid not.

Now I can finally go off this glacier! (I hope you're referencing that)

• Well nevermind then.

Fraid not.

• Hey, I live in middle south. In which city were you if you don't mind the question?

The amount of french who are not able to say a word in english is pretty high alas.

Thank you, I went to south-west France. The weather was geat and the activities were too! Although I hated that no one could speak english at all

• I just watched someone play a LEGO game, and he said "Telltale Games did a really awesome job on this game" :D
    He didn't know "TT" stood for " Traveller's Tales".

• As much as I like The Parent Trap, Nick plays it too much. It seems like the only movies they play is Parent Trap, Open Season, and Garfield.

• Wow, sounds awesome. I'd love to go to France one day :)

Glad you had fun!

Thank you, I went to south-west France. The weather was geat and the activities were too! Although I hated that no one could speak english at all

• Labenne, I expected to see more people who could speak english because there are like 3 campings near eachother.

The town and beach are really beautiful though.

Euron posted: »

Hey, I live in middle south. In which city were you if you don't mind the question? The amount of french who are not able to say a word in english is pretty high alas.

• France is a good vacation country, beautiful weather with a lot of activities.

NoGoingBack posted: »

Wow, sounds awesome. I'd love to go to France one day Glad you had fun!

• I am now the proud owner of a acid tab and I gotta say im a little apprehensive ive tried shrooms once and ive had full visual and audio hallucinations on salvia but acid for some reason is a slightly scary prospect.

• They probably hated that you didn't speak french lol. The second the brexit polls were in the french were all like "yeah! No english allowed in eu meetings now, lets all speak french Woop Woop" and everyone else was just like "uh how about No"

• May I suggest you read up on it a teeny bit? There's reason to be apprehensive.

I am now the proud owner of a acid tab and I gotta say im a little apprehensive ive tried shrooms once and ive had full visual and audio hallucinations on salvia but acid for some reason is a slightly scary prospect.

• Claptrap, your metaphorical ship has finally come in.

Now I can finally go off this glacier! (I hope you're referencing that)

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2016

Don't try taking it when your mood is bad, I've heard the results can be unpleasant.

I am now the proud owner of a acid tab and I gotta say im a little apprehensive ive tried shrooms once and ive had full visual and audio hallucinations on salvia but acid for some reason is a slightly scary prospect.

• Has anyone ever seen the movie Land Before Time? If so, what's your opinion on it?

• I saw the first one and enjoyed it. Every one of them after that were shit.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Land Before Time? If so, what's your opinion on it?

• Don't watch anything horror related before taking it.

• Okay, wow, so fuck that new Steven Universe episode to hell. Fuck it very much, that was just messed right the fuck up. It's one of the best to date, don't get me wrong, but we went from some goofy light hearted episodes with minor conflicts to whatever the fuck this was in 2 seconds.

• edited August 2016

Agreed.

I remember first watching it when I was, like, 4 or 5 years old. I cried like a baby at the part where Littlefoot's mom died.

I saw the first one and enjoyed it. Every one of them after that were shit.

• If it's the Parent Trap I'm thinking of, 'Nick' has fucking shit taste in movies.

As much as I like The Parent Trap, Nick plays it too much. It seems like the only movies they play is Parent Trap, Open Season, and Garfield.

• Saw it when I was a kid. Good animation and story. The sequels I would only recommend if you're 5 or high af.

Has anyone ever seen the movie Land Before Time? If so, what's your opinion on it?

• That couldn't be any more truer than it already is lol.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Saw it when I was a kid. Good animation and story. The sequels I would only recommend if you're 5 or high af.

• Is it any good? I played Runescape with my friend Nickolas once, I didn't really enjoy it but I had only played for 3 minutes, and then Nick grabbed it from me and proceeded to play it for 7 hours on the day we were supposed to be working and recording for our show. At the 3 hour mark I said "Nick we have shit to do" and he half ass says "Let's just fuckin' play Runescape" and didn't speak again for 4 hours and played more Runescape.

Needless to say, I did not get to properly experience Runescape. Is it an alright game?

Downloaded Runescape OS the other day, damn already level 28. Happy they bought back the 2006-2008 version

• Man, Luke's death just made you insane huh?

That was a joke, now onto my real question. Why the fuck is there an egg in your bra?!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

So, I have an egg in my bra.

• Piper because Piper is fucking best girl.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

So... um... I'm conflicted to decide which avatar I should use lmao. Should I use Margaery Tyrell as my avatar or Piper Wright, cause it's a difficult decision for me. #firstworldproblems

• Psh, wimp. Who cries when Littlefoot's mom dies? Psssshh, Ahahaha, I totally didn't do it and then stop watching the movie and not continue for 3 years because I didn't want to feel those feels... totally.

Agreed. I remember first watching it when I was, like, 4 or 5 years old. I cried like a baby at the part where Littlefoot's mom died.

• Well, I was a kid back then, so it's natural.

Psh, wimp. Who cries when Littlefoot's mom dies? Psssshh, Ahahaha, I totally didn't do it and then stop watching the movie and not continue for 3 years because I didn't want to feel those feels... totally.

• So was I. I was joking when I called you out, my second part of the past shows that very well. ;)

Well, I was a kid back then, so it's natural.

• Figured it'd keep it warm. I got there too late though, the egg was cold, meaning the chick is dead.

I'll be holding a funeral service for Shel tomorrow.

Man, Luke's death just made you insane huh? That was a joke, now onto my real question. Why the fuck is there an egg in your bra?!

• Oh okay ;) ;) ;)

So was I. I was joking when I called you out, my second part of the past shows that very well.

• Its 3am im tired but now I want to drag my ass out of bed and watch it

Okay, wow, so fuck that new Steven Universe episode to hell. Fuck it very much, that was just messed right the fuck up. It's one of the best

• I love that film but a recent reddit thread ruined it for me forever and now the thought of the film makes me sad.

The little girl that played ducky was murdered by her dad, she has yep yep yep written on her grave :'(

• I bought the first 3 films a few years ago for a nostalgia binge (hadn't seen the sequels before), enjoyed the first one and then I got to the sequels...

That couldn't be any more truer than it already is lol.

• Im saving it for a nice chill afternoon, thanks

BigBlindMax posted: »

Don't try taking it when your mood is bad, I've heard the results can be unpleasant.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.