The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I remember reading about that, she got killed before the premiere. She would've been 38 now.

I love that film but a recent reddit thread ruined it for me forever and now the thought of the film makes me sad. The little girl that played ducky was murdered by her dad, she has yep yep yep written on her grave

• edited August 2016

It's half past 3 in the morning and I'm just sitting here until I get sleepy whilst the TV plays some random shit so I have enough light that I don't hallucinate scary shit in the dark.

• :( :'( D:

I love that film but a recent reddit thread ruined it for me forever and now the thought of the film makes me sad. The little girl that played ducky was murdered by her dad, she has yep yep yep written on her grave

• Nick has fucking shit taste in movies.

THIS. Fucking this.

If it's the Parent Trap I'm thinking of, 'Nick' has fucking shit taste in movies.

• edited August 2016

I'm watching The Sandlot, and then John Carpenter's The Thing.

• If it's 3 AM you should get some much needed rest friend, you shouldn't sacrifice sleep for Steven Universe. Your health is more important.

Its 3am im tired but now I want to drag my ass out of bed and watch it

• Aww, that sucks man. I'm sorry.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Figured it'd keep it warm. I got there too late though, the egg was cold, meaning the chick is dead. I'll be holding a funeral service for Shel tomorrow.

• After dodging spoilers like god damn bullets, I finally bought Batman Episode 1. Gonna play it tonight, I'm super hyped!

• Man, I wish I was born in 1970. The movies back in the 20th century were the shit.

I know there was no internet back then, but...I'm sure it was a time to be alive.

• I am so god damn upset right now. My computer can run nearly every fucking game I own on their highest graphics settings at a complete 60 FPS, and Batman is permanently locked at 5. Fucking 5. It's unplayable. Either this game asks way too fucking much for an hour to two hour episode, or Telltale launched it completely broken. I tried fiddling with graphics settings, shutting down all other applications, etc, etc and fucking nothing. I was so hyped to play this damn game and now I fucking can't.

• Unfortunately, the PC version of Batman is entirely broken, based on many negative reviews I've seen on Steam.

You see, this is what I hate with Telltale. Don't get me wrong, their storytelling in their games is superb but they absolutely suck when it comes technical stuff about their games.

I am so god damn upset right now. My computer can run nearly every fucking game I own on their highest graphics settings at a complete 60 FP

• Great, so I payed for a broken game. Wouldn't be the first time I guess, but still, I was really fucking excited for this. Whatever, I'm just gonna go play something else and forget about it.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Unfortunately, the PC version of Batman is entirely broken, based on many negative reviews I've seen on Steam. You see, this is what I ha

• We have so fucking much in common its almost scary

TheFurryOne posted: »

It's half past 3 in the morning and I'm just sitting here until I get sleepy whilst the TV plays some random shit so I have enough light that I don't hallucinate scary shit in the dark.

• Its now half five and I just watched it. It wasn't as good as I was expecting after all the hype online

If it's 3 AM you should get some much needed rest friend, you shouldn't sacrifice sleep for Steven Universe. Your health is more important.

• This is officially Telltale's version of Arkham Knight.

I am so god damn upset right now. My computer can run nearly every fucking game I own on their highest graphics settings at a complete 60 FP

• Do they know when it'll be fixed? I ONLY play on PC so this really sucks -_-

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Unfortunately, the PC version of Batman is entirely broken, based on many negative reviews I've seen on Steam. You see, this is what I ha

• It's a Friday. Why am I not happy?

• It's a trap! Ignore all flowers!

I didn't even find a flower!

• I think when Telltale releases an update, I hope.

Unfortunately, since I'm not a Telltale staff member, I don't know exactly when. Hopefully, it'll be soon enough, though.

NoGoingBack posted: »

Do they know when it'll be fixed? I ONLY play on PC so this really sucks -_-

• edited August 2016

Well I can't say much for the Runescape 3 ( the current version) but I downloaded the Old School Client as its how I was back in 2007 when I played it. It's very much a grind game. Main thing is levelling up skill, making money and combat. Very simplistic

Is it any good? I played Runescape with my friend Nickolas once, I didn't really enjoy it but I had only played for 3 minutes, and then Nick

• Yeah, I think Old School was the version we were playing. Sounds very time consuming.

Well I can't say much for the Runescape 3 ( the current version) but I downloaded the Old School Client as its how I was back in 2007 when I

• As i've played for years it's easy for me to level up fast, from level 3 to 36 in 2 days :) Just been working the combat, Once im 30,30,30 ima start working on skills to make money

Yeah, I think Old School was the version we were playing. Sounds very time consuming.

• Yeah, it was some pretty serious Bismuth.

Okay, wow, so fuck that new Steven Universe episode to hell. Fuck it very much, that was just messed right the fuck up. It's one of the best

• edited August 2016

I had ZERO problems running Batman on PC. I also had ZERO problems running Arkham Knight. I also built my own PC and heavily researched parts for compatibility, so maybe companies are just getting cheap and lazy with retail PCs?

I still haven't finished Episode 1. Working too much to really sit and enjoy things(12hr shift today). Maybe tomorrow, on my day off, when I only have to go into work for a few hours. lol....kill me.

• Here again, it's a cliché. French don't speak english because it's fun to taunt english talkers but because we don't need it/are kinda lame talking it.

The second the brexit polls were in the french were all like

Actually it was two obscure politicians who take no part in government but nvm. :D

They probably hated that you didn't speak french lol. The second the brexit polls were in the french were all like "yeah! No english allowed in eu meetings now, lets all speak french Woop Woop" and everyone else was just like "uh how about No"

• We were fine without the internet. You just needed a bunch of How To books and a library card. I wouldn't say it was better though. So much at your finger tips now. Movies and music were both better in my opinion.

Man, I wish I was born in 1970. The movies back in the 20th century were the shit. I know there was no internet back then, but...I'm sure it was a time to be alive.

• FUCKING

lupinb0y posted: »

Yeah, it was some pretty serious Bismuth.

• What's been your prefered profile pic of mine?

Unsure what to use but im liking my current one. But I do like my Carl image, used that for months

• edited August 2016

FUCKING

• Hello,

Can someone tell me why games in telltale website is the most expensive etc. like today the Batman came out and already cheaper 2€ at steam without any discounts. In my opinion the cheapest games should be on Telltale not on other websites.

• enter image description here

I never buy a telltale game till months after the full game and all episodes is released

It guarantees patched up, discount price and full experience so really immense myself in the story

Even few days ago I bought michonne awesome game for only 5 euro the game was still full of bugs and that was months after they finished all patches I can't imagine what a telltale episode on release must be like same with borderlands

• I like your current one a lot! Although I hate the current Pokemon anime, Serena in Ash's outfit is cute.

What's been your prefered profile pic of mine? Unsure what to use but im liking my current one. But I do like my Carl image, used that for months

• Ash x Serena.

Swear theres a ship in anything I watch

Nah it's alright, XY was good, XY & Z is alright so far. I still watch Indigo League way too much

I like your current one a lot! Although I hate the current Pokemon anime, Serena in Ash's outfit is cute.

• edited August 2016

[removed]

SaulK posted: »

Hello, Can someone tell me why games in telltale website is the most expensive etc. like today the Batman came out and already cheaper 2€ at steam without any discounts. In my opinion the cheapest games should be on Telltale not on other websites.

• edited August 2016

[Mod edit: Now, you just embed YouTube videos by typing in the URL directly]

$$$$$

And don't steam get like 1/3 of the price of whatever they sell so it's insane why telltale did that

But tbh I just wait for full release and get it for couple euro on discount so I ignore all this even on PSN every new telltale game getting more expensive so I just wait

SaulK posted: »

Hello, Can someone tell me why games in telltale website is the most expensive etc. like today the Batman came out and already cheaper 2€ at steam without any discounts. In my opinion the cheapest games should be on Telltale not on other websites.

• The hopes of the story actually fucking developing and Ash and Serena getting some kind of character development as a couple is the only thing keeping me reeled in. Just that lone hope is enough to keep me coming back even though Ash does the same stupid shit, never learns, Team Rocket hardly develops, Serena is Dawn and May rolled into one big cringe basket, Bonnie and Clemont don't deserve to exist and the story is a Nick Jr story, and yet I keep coming back.

I just hope they bring back Brock and Misty, keep Serena and throw out everyone else when Sun and Moon arrive. I can't take one more shitty Pokemon series.

Ash x Serena. Swear theres a ship in anything I watch Nah it's alright, XY was good, XY & Z is alright so far. I still watch Indigo League way too much

• I ask myself everyday. Except the friday part, I only ask myself that on fridays.

It's a Friday. Why am I not happy?

• edited August 2016

Some movies were better. I went back to a lot of films from the 70s that are regarded as masterpieces and found myself constantly wondering why they were so highly regarded. I mean, I love A New Hope more than anybody in fucking Missouri alone should love A New Hope, it's unhealthy how much I love it. But I watched it recently, and there are a ton of fucking plot holes that are unacceptable.

Now, compare that to some of the masterpieces we've gotten from the 90s to 2016.

The Dark Knight, Zootopia, Pulp Fiction, Silence of the Lambs, Fight Club, Jurassic Park, The Sixth Sense, The Big Lebowski, The Incredibles, The LOTR Films, Wall-E, Spirited Away, etc.

These are movies that have shaped their respective genres and changed them forever, movies that were deep, did new and interesting things and still hold up really well. I think I can count the number of 70s films that are actually still legitimately good and well put together on my hands.

Music however is something I agree with. Sure there are some great artists now-a-days, but few and far between. I fucking loved a ton of the music that came out in the 70s, I listen to it a lot, primarily disco. That probably has to do with genetics or some shit though considering the final 3 days my mother was pregnant with me she listened to nothing but Bee Gees and ABBA, so I mean, disco is probably deeply etched in my head and nostalgia is the only thing keeping it good. Idk.

Johro posted: »

We were fine without the internet. You just needed a bunch of How To books and a library card. I wouldn't say it was better though. So much at your finger tips now. Movies and music were both better in my opinion.

• edited August 2016

Clemont and Bonnie are pretty funny tbh. And it is a kids show after all, easy watching. I've only recently started again, never watched the dawn and may stuff. I was too stuck into the OG crew. Team Rocket have been doing the shame shit for 18 ish years, can't believe they're so stupid, so doesnt surprise me really. They're just the generic villains that most kids shows have to add a bit of tension and laughter.

I want Charizard back, Misty appearance, Brock appearance and i'll be happier.

Literally no idea why I ship so many things, am i trash

The hopes of the story actually fucking developing and Ash and Serena getting some kind of character development as a couple is the only thi

• never watched the dawn and may stuff.

Good. May's brother is unbearable and Dawn hurts my soul by just existing.

They're just the generic villains that most kids shows have to add a bit of tension and laughter.

But that's my problem, they have the potential to be so much more than that! James is a loving and caring trainer who works amazingly hard for his Pokemon's happiness. Jessie has an insanely lengthy and fucked up past with some pretty interesting situations, and Meowth... meh Meowth is alright. But Giovanni is an interesting badass and both Jessie and James are fucking amazing characters! They have the potential to be more than they are, but they're reduced to comic relief, and that pisses me off. It's been, what, 18 years since the series started now? There should have been SO much development in the story at this fucking point. Steven Universe has been on for 100 Episodes and has done more in that time than Pokemon has in 600 episodes, and Steven Universe's concept is really stupid to begin with either way, it's the characters that make it interesting.

Literally no idea why I ship so many things, am i trash

I have 3 GB on my hard drive of Shipping images, Fan fiction, Self drawn artwork of ships and AMVs. Of ships. Trust me, you're not as trash as you may think. I'm Oscar the Grouch.

Clemont and Bonnie are pretty funny tbh. And it is a kids show after all, easy watching. I've only recently started again, never watched the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.