Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You'd actually be surprised by how many more posts about "I'm back!!" there are than dank meme posts.

Spam. Lots and lots of spam. 90% of this thread is shitposts and the worst dank memes you could find (who knew there were bad dank memes).

• Hmm, I suppose so. :)

Also, hey, Buntingsir. Haven't seen you/talked to you in a while. How're things? :3

buntingsir posted: »

there's always somethig so so shitty that you just might as well call it good

• Right back at you, pal. I'm good, things are good, everything's just as good as can be on summer vacation. I hope you're doing fine too c:

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hmm, I suppose so. Also, hey, Buntingsir. Haven't seen you/talked to you in a while. How're things?

• edited August 2016

HELL YEAH, I FINALLY CREATED THE BATCAT SHIPPING THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108013/batman-x-catwoman-thread-spoilers

• Haha, I do. I'm currently on vacation in Asia and I'm having fun so far. ^^

Right back at you, pal. I'm good, things are good, everything's just as good as can be on summer vacation. I hope you're doing fine too c:

• Sounds cool, man. Where exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking?

Haha, I do. I'm currently on vacation in Asia and I'm having fun so far. ^^

• Oh, I'm actually in Philippines. ^0^

But you probably never heard of that country lol.

Sounds cool, man. Where exactly are you, if you don't mind me asking?

• Good on ya, mate. Enjoy the spam in your feed.

HELL YEAH, I FINALLY CREATED THE BATCAT SHIPPING THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME! https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108013/batman-x-catwoman-thread-spoilers

• Whatever.

Pipas posted: »

Good on ya, mate. Enjoy the spam in your feed.

• oh my, who do you take me for? I at least heard about it :d
    Well, good for you, buddy. Wish you to enjoy your stay there to the fullest.

Oh, I'm actually in Philippines. ^0^ But you probably never heard of that country lol.

• Shoot is Batman out now? I gotta go get it.

HELL YEAH, I FINALLY CREATED THE BATCAT SHIPPING THREAD FOR THE FIRST TIME! https://telltale.com/community/discussion/108013/batman-x-catwoman-thread-spoilers

• edited August 2016

I actually didn't choose Fiona and I guess it depends what choices you make in the last episode. Fiona gave Rhys her "permission" to date her sister.

It's odd as at no point Rhys clearly expressed interest towards any of them that way.

• Didn't the mods say that starting from batman shipping will be kept to the community hub and steam groups?

• edited August 2016

The reason why I never make any threads.

Pipas posted: »

Good on ya, mate. Enjoy the spam in your feed.

• Don't get me wrong I still like dank memes but too much of a good thing is pretty bad.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

But you loved dank memes too...we were all so young...and..and..dank.

• You're like wine, the older the more mature you are. (yes I know it has to be older but #ThugLife)

Don't get me wrong I still like dank memes but too much of a good thing is pretty bad.

• Yeah, I'm kinda surprised it's still running. :D

Didn't the mods say that starting from batman shipping will be kept to the community hub and steam groups?

• oh my, who do you take me for? I at least heard about it :d

Oh crap, now I feel like I offended you. Sorry about that. xD

Well, good for you, buddy. Wish you to enjoy your stay there to the fullest.

Thanks, fam. ^-^

oh my, who do you take me for? I at least heard about it :d Well, good for you, buddy. Wish you to enjoy your stay there to the fullest.

• i'm back daddy

Green613 posted: »

You'd actually be surprised by how many more posts about "I'm back!!" there are than dank meme posts.

• I'm back baby :B

Green613 posted: »

You'd actually be surprised by how many more posts about "I'm back!!" there are than dank meme posts.

• edited August 2016

Time to write another fanfic!!! :D

Source

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Time to write another fanfic!!!

• Damn, its been a long time since I revisited this thread. Good to see its still going... GLORY TO RHYIONA.

• No clue why everyone's coming back but good to see yah! ^.^

SmolGui posted: »

Damn, its been a long time since I revisited this thread. Good to see its still going... GLORY TO RHYIONA.

• edited August 2016

DUCKY!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I'm back baby :B

• We're all here for the nostalgic flashbacks, as we've realized something very important in out lives is missing, love.

No clue why everyone's coming back but good to see yah! ^.^

• Ahh Well Said! ツ

Quiff posted: »

We're all here for the nostalgic flashbacks, as we've realized something very important in out lives is missing, love.

• Greetings it has been a long time since i was last here and since everyone seems to be coming back i thought i would visit, for those who don't know me I'm a guy that makes sfm tftb fanart from time to time. anyway i decided to make this

enter image description here

Made with SFM/Photoshop

1920 x 1080 - Link

• enter image description here

Greetings it has been a long time since i was last here and since everyone seems to be coming back i thought i would visit, for those who do

• You know The last time i was here i could have sworn this place was more active than this, is everyone busy? or did i just come at the wrong time

• If you haven't noticed TFTB has ended, there's nothing to keep people here. The ones who said that this place will stay active after it are eating their words.

You know The last time i was here i could have sworn this place was more active than this, is everyone busy? or did i just come at the wrong time

• Long time no see, Jamie.

Greetings it has been a long time since i was last here and since everyone seems to be coming back i thought i would visit, for those who do

• edited August 2016

[removed]

• I'm surprised this thread is still active at all tbh

You know The last time i was here i could have sworn this place was more active than this, is everyone busy? or did i just come at the wrong time

• Well to be fair, there is barley any Rhyiona content on here or other platforms (Tumblr, DeviantArt etc.) as well as it being almost a year since Episode 5 - 2 more months to go I think - so I think it's kinda obvious to why this thread may get less and less active.

But hey! Maybe the episode 5 anniversary might bring everyone together, right?

enter image description here

• Both this thread and the rhysha thread are basically dead, just like the Tales section ;-;

• Tale's Thread:
    Wake Me Up Inside!
    (Can't Wake Up!)
    (ˢᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ)

Poogers555 posted: »

Both this thread and the rhysha thread are basically dead, just like the Tales section ;-;

• edited August 2016

now that i think of it it was a dumb/obvious question i was asking I'll make sure not to ask any dumb/common sense questions in the future sorry for wasting people's time

lottii-lu posted: »

Well to be fair, there is barley any Rhyiona content on here or other platforms (Tumblr, DeviantArt etc.) as well as it being almost a year

• sorry for wasting people's time

Don't worry my guy, you didn't <3

now that i think of it it was a dumb/obvious question i was asking I'll make sure not to ask any dumb/common sense questions in the future sorry for wasting people's time

• yeah haven't seen you in a long time, i have been busy with college and other games so i don't get much time to make fanart and check the thread

Long time no see, Jamie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.