The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• This is so heartbreaking.

joshua007 posted: »

This just got me

• Congrats! Keep it a habit.

Holy shit, so recently I've been eating healthier, smiling more, being more confident and way more creatively active. Due to recent life cho

• Omg rip :( :(

lupinb0y posted: »

That feeling when you do a successful interview with someone for half an hour but you later that realise that the shitty ass app on your phone didn't get any of it.

• It's fine, it's not for everyone. I bet it was the dodging system and constant need to scan, am I right? Those things annoyed me too. xD

About RE speaking I was playing Revelations on the PS3 today sorry I think I need to watch it on Youtube because I just can't get into it

• edited August 2016

If we're gonna go by this statistically, and given how long this series has lasted, I say it will do pretty good in the box office. Personally tho, I'm optimistic. :P

Shame about the accidents though. These happened a long time ago.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/movie-news/man-killed-set-of-resident-evil/ http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3235854/She-needs-help-

• Some ancient meme apparently.

The fuck is that?

• I've gone too deep into the depths of youtube.

• U ok?

I've gone too deep into the depths of youtube.

• Hey, been a while since the last GTA Online Adventure post! Decided I might as well share something that was pretty awesome to experience, since the other times playing I got my ass kicked on the game. lol So this was a comeback for me, and the battles were pretty good and think you'll like them too. Enjoy!

Returning to Los Santos - after a few days of gaming my ass handed to me by RPG spammers and happy feet snipers, failing to protect my CEO from other annoying gangs, Jet bastards trying to mow down a lobby - I felt optimistic that today was the day for me. I joined a session full of people, much to my delight, as last month was just me in public sessions so that was a pain in the ass for a time. The first thing I did however, was go to a barber to change my looks. Tired of my chestnut hair, I made it purple, inspired by a rock star that I've been listening to for a few days now. Right after that, there was a public event starting where we had to bail out of our cars the furthest distance possible. I stepped on the peddle of car, speeding through the streets before diving out, to my delight I made it to third place. But it wasn't enough! Oh no. I wanted first! I ran to my car, speeding down a bridge to take a dive but a damn car turned and hit my car the moment I dove, botching my dive. -.- Time was running out, I got into my car, turning back to the city to speed up. However, to add to my tension a bounty was driving down my direction, I sped and used the cars as cover opposite from him, thankfully the bounty never shot at me. I decided not to follow him and focus on the event. But to my dismay...

Down the street by the artsy park, a player gunned down a player infront of me, I tried to drive by so I can dive on last time however the stinking bandage gunned me down as I passed by! >_> Respawning with retaliation, under a building I notice another player being gunned down by the man before getting into his car. I tried to snipe him but he escaped. Little ticked, I got into my car and chased after him. Going down to the storm drain, I noticed he was killed by the bounty from before and spawned down the drain. Like a wolf perched on the hill, gazing on it's victim, I looked down with my gun ready, mowing him down with like 30 headshots. Total Overkill Mode activated! I repaid him for his kill and thought that was enough, leaving the scene away from an annoyed player. >:3 The guy said something, but couldn't make it out. But there was annoyance in his voice. Payback's a bitch, man!

Driving down a street away, I suddenly got an Entourage job invite. I heard much about it. Naturally, I'm reluctant with adversary modes as Rockstar seems to get inspiration from shitty content makers and make unbalanced modes. But I wanted to try it, confident in myself. And so I joined a match, 8 players. I started off on the entourage team by luck, 3 of us protecting some bulletproof armored guy (I didn't realize that was default at first), against four other players. the assassins. We started the match in the canals, and holy crap is it just a slaughter. The other team died so fast. However I learned I had limited lives after the first death, deciding to take a stealthy approach, I ran slower and took cover often. Gunning down the team headshot by headshot. Some would take cover amongst the bushes and on the opposite bridges as we crossed the canals. About near the end of the canals, one of our team lost all their lives so it was 3 vs 4. Making it up to a wide open street, the other team spawned in the open, two together, one trying to shoot from the building. I took cover, taking a lot of damage. I tried to shoot at the one open one but my stupid aim lock (yeah, I know, I'm a filthy casual ¯_(ツ)/¯) locked onto the guy in cover instead, costing me my life by getting shot by the one shooting me in the open. -- Nearing the end of the round, the tension was on. My guy I was guarding was getting shot at, the enemies spawning behind DA CHOPPAH , and me already near the end of my life after taking out the guy at the building. I took cover behind a van, me and my team fighting off the enemy. I dunno how though, but the chopper slammed it's bottom onto the ground like a sudden gravitational force pulled it down. O_o After clearing the enemies my protected man made it to the chopper.

Starting the second round, I immediately took the more stealthy approach. With my combat ability lower than theirs, I had to outsmart them, and go after only the target. I snuck between buildings, swam across the canals, trying to attack the target every chance I had. Of course I would get shot down very quickly with each attempt. Honestly I feel sorry for any assassin team, their weapons are shit. After each failed attempt they made it to the street, the heat was on, I abandoned my stealth approach and went balls in, charging in to attack while moving between covers. I got close to the target, trying to gun him but I was surrounded and got put down. I tried to head to the place we escaped at, but no sight of the chopper and target. I dunno what happened. Until the round ended and I lost. I didn't realize it was a different rendezvous! >_>

Third round, we were the entourage. Predictably, we kicked ass throughout, I flanked and mowed down any opponent trying to jump on us, knowing some tried my approach from last round. Of course, I got overconfident and reckless, out in the open and shooting groups of the enemy until I had 2 live left. Shit. xD On the main street, many took cover at the building, taking out one of our guys, and nearly killing my main guy. I hopped on over, gunning nearly all of them before I died. My partner killed the last one. Down to my last life, I was on edge. We made it to the same area where our chopper was but it wasn't there again. Dunno why until I followed our leader. Along the docks we took cover and shot against the team at the restaurant. Pushing through, we hurriedly made it to the destination! Winning the round.

And so was my turn as an assassin. Following the same old tactic, I used stealth and had my team as distraction. One big part at the canals was at the bridge I was hiding behind a building, watching my teammates down while I tried to kill the target that's hiding behind the bridge's stump. They had no idea I was there until I opened fire as they ran across the bridge, of course I only took out a guard before dying. I then hurried to the next bridge, noticing the target speeding through it, shooting at all of the teams in one spot while me and my team quickly died. It was nearing the end, the just crossed the last bridge and were in the alley before the street. It was time to become the viper, blend in with the radar. I noticed gunfight down alley across the building mentioned earlier while the target was making a turn around the building to my left. I snuck and pressed myself against the wall, hid in the radar. This was possibly my last good chance to get the target. I saw my teammate running past me, I became worried he compromised my cover. The target went up the hill, feet from me. He opened fire in a small gun fight with my partner in the open. I noticed no other guard near him. It was my chance! I got out of cover, dashing to the target in surprise as he just finished killing my teammate. My heart raised hoping he wouldn't click his aim on me. An inch from him, I swung my gun at him. WHACK! I knocked the sonovabitch out cold! We won the round and match! : D

I arrived in a public session, feeling good with a winning amount of 103 grand in my wallet (wished it was real cash, man ;-;). The feeling of a good victory rushing through me. And so, I went to my apartment so I could myself something to eat (at which point I am gonna do right now. I'm damn hungry! ......Ok, I'm back! haha)

Sometime later, I was aimlessly wandering the city. Little bored, little action going on. And then I decided to check the feed and noticed two people killing the same guy (let's call him Jordan). I check the map to see a "Mr. Edgy" and some other guy, an organization. This was good for me for two reasons: A fight I can participate in and I can help this player escape (I hate players who gang up on one player, it's cheap). And so me and my car, Barney the Clown Car (I'm still Killer Kate, even for a full a year lol), sped to the uptown district. Jordan was still being killed by the same two. And so I sped fast, crossing the bridge to speed past the subway, heading to the two players parked right from the fancy police building, who are sniping at the player. They didn't see me coming till the last second, the moment I smashed into both of them! (inner Joker rising Hahahaha!) Edgy was dead and the other guy was launched a distance but alive I got out to shoot but I had no gun! O_O He got up but thanks to the cops I was spared, he was killed but soon followed by my death. haha

And so I spawned behind a building south of the auto shop, at the hospital. Jordan managed to kill Edgy during my death, where he spawned next to me. He had no chance when I pull out my gun and mowed him down. Cops were soon on me. I moved up with the risk of getting flanked by the cops, gunning down the one guy mid distance from me. I saw Edgy at the police building and tried to shoot by he sniped me down. I respawned and Jordan was no where in sight, I assumed he escaped from the two. I figured it was time to make scarce myself, I came for both reasons which were accomplished. But I did want one more bite on the wolves. The two were busy with the copies, and I picked off both with quick headshots with my sniper before running off to the right, heading down into the subway.

As I ran into the very bottom of the subway, the two sped in there car in my direction, I could hear gun shots above. I ran down the train car tunnels, placing a single mine on the track in case as I head to my headquarters. Half way there I noticed the guys roamed around Vinewood instead, seemingly abandoning their fight with me. I eventually made it to HQ, the muddy room with the two big machines. I stood in place "on the street" by radar. Predictably the two would return after me in their mounted insurgent, shooting in the street above me, looking for me. I laughed a bit, this trick always worked! I love trolling the hunters! "You two look stupid." I mocked and hinted my location. I got a bit too excited. When things get wild and very exciting I get delirious in games. I can also get dick-ish to my opponents. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, the hint was a hit. They figured it out and headed to the front base entrance on the highway, as such I placed 2 mines on the mud in the round tunnels between this room and the next. Edgy activated Ghost Organization on the way, but I knew where they would come. I hid behind the toilet of all things and waited. Soon I would hear my mines exploding down the tunnel, now knowing they're hearing. They casually strolled in and I immediately took out the gun man. The boss, Edgy shat his pants and sped down the opposite tunnel as I shot at him. I chased after him but noticed he parked down the tunnel and took cover. Not wanting to risk it as the Ghost Op is still activate, I turned on my own kind of ghost mode via Lester the Molester (blame Trevor, he took over my computer to say that). I knew the other guy would flank me so I ran to the front entrance and escaped the place.

My ghost time ran out and I ran to the left, to a white and green building across from the once-glitched parking lot. Buying myself mines on the spot, I placed one on each entrance to the open center to two ladders, then climbing up I placed mines on the rest of the ladders. Up there I waited for their next attack. They soon reappeared on radar, one running down the highway. I waited and looked at his location but he stood there. I wondered but I soon as I began shooting I saw a mugger at the corner of my eye. I backed off and took down the mugger, laughing it off. I was having a blast. >w< The guy, Edgy ran around the back of the opposite building nearest to the highway. Shortly after the mugger came Merryweather. I used my grenade launcher to take them out but then spawned the police. I continued to fight mercenaries on the roof, my mines triggering and taking out those who got close. I soon saw Edgy peaking between the opposite building's third floor and ground, on the catwalk with a sniper. I hid in cover, taking out my rocket launcher and swat the bug like nothing. I was busy with their cronies after all. After they two stayed put as I fought off against their mercs and the cops until I died several minutes after. It was then after I respawned, I was met with a generous gift from Edgy. He put a bounty of 9 k on me. Oh dear Edgy, how kind. I messaged and said "Thanks for the free money, hahahah! Ciao! ; )" And shortly after I left, like a conniving thief. And so ends my chaotic, fantastic day! >:D

enter image description here

FIN

• aaaaAAAAAAH

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

U ok?

• Is their a difference between resident evil revelations 2 deluxe edition and season pass?

• I got myself the season pass. You get all of the episodes (bonus ones included). Deluxe edition apparently also gives even a lot of the raid mode content as well besides the episodes.

Is their a difference between resident evil revelations 2 deluxe edition and season pass?

• I finished drawing Javier in that Walking Dead project. But I'm kinda stumped on the background, what to make of it. Not a single thought is coming. Gah. Think harder, Tobi!

• Hey. I was wondering if someone here could help me with something. Does anyone here make tribute videos? I'd really like to make one for TWDG, but I'm unsure of where I can get the footage and music from. I looked up a lot of guides and they just told me how to put clips and audio together. I already know how to do that. I just don't know where I can find and use audio and clips legally.

• So season pass has all the episodes and deluxe edition has all the episodes plus raid mode content?

I got myself the season pass. You get all of the episodes (bonus ones included). Deluxe edition apparently also gives even a lot of the raid mode content as well besides the episodes.

• I'm back from vacation!

• Wow! 1st day back home, and there's already a thunderstorm -_-

• Yes.

Here's an link regarding Deluxe Edition.

enter link description here

And I can vouch that I only received the episodes in the season pass and had to buy raid mode content separately.

So season pass has all the episodes and deluxe edition has all the episodes plus raid mode content?

• Welcome back!

BeyondEnder posted: »

I'm back from vacation!

• edited August 2016

Woodland

I finished drawing Javier in that Walking Dead project. But I'm kinda stumped on the background, what to make of it. Not a single thought is coming. Gah. Think harder, Tobi!

• Ahh thank you man I really appreciate the help. If you don't mind can I ask you one more thing? The only other RE games I've ever played where RE5 and RE6 and about 1/4th of RE4 so will I still be able to understand the story for the most part?

Yes. Here's an link regarding Deluxe Edition. enter link description here And I can vouch that I only received the episodes in the season pass and had to buy raid mode content separately.

• Thanks ^_^

Welcome back!

• Final Trump Fantasy XV has been delayed

• No problemo.

I believe so. Revelations is more tied to RE5 with minor RE1/REmake references due to Barry's presence. You should be good to go!

Ahh thank you man I really appreciate the help. If you don't mind can I ask you one more thing? The only other RE games I've ever played where RE5 and RE6 and about 1/4th of RE4 so will I still be able to understand the story for the most part?

• edited August 2016

That moment when you suddenly realized you forgot a few important words in a sensitive topic and made an ass of yourself.

Oops. ;-;

Sorry, @Kameraden. I flipped a little for nothing.

• edited August 2016

People still play final fantasy? I thought everybody just plays the MMO version and that's it. The past games from the main series seem pretty shit.

Final Trump Fantasy XV has been delayed

• I'll take that as "I'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER". :*

aaaaAAAAAAH

• If you haven't already you guys should really check out Stranger Things on Netflix. Just one episode, I am hooked. If I was to sum up the show, it is like a mash up of ET, Super 8, Goonies, X-Files. It's a 10/10.

• Seriously though this channel makes some quality ass content.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'll take that as "I'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER".

• Oh ffs i really want this game i hope this dosent end up like silent hills

Final Trump Fantasy XV has been delayed

• If only I had Netflix. ;-;

If you haven't already you guys should really check out Stranger Things on Netflix. Just one episode, I am hooked. If I was to sum up the show, it is like a mash up of ET, Super 8, Goonies, X-Files. It's a 10/10.

• edited August 2016

Watch these lol.

• Trying to decide whether or not to get devil may cry definitive edition on xbox one while it is on sale, but can't get over the fact the protagonist looks like Justin Bieber....

• edited August 2016

I'm gonna watch it.

UPDATE : I lost it at "What else should we do, faggots?" Thx Doms.

Seriously though this channel makes some quality ass content.

• Hey guys, how do people view my choices from my profile?

• Qrow, everyones favourite drunk grimm slaying uncle

• Has anyone ever watched Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? If so, how good is it?

• I thought it was actually really good. Shame it also got cancelled too soon.

Has anyone ever watched Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? If so, how good is it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.