The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2016

A: EMH is one of my top 5 favorite superhero cartoons, right next to Justice League Unlimited, Spectacular Spider-Man, Batman: TAS, and Wolverine and the X-Men.

lupinb0y posted: »

I thought it was actually really good. Shame it also got cancelled too soon.

• Maybe so, but listening to InGen is a great idea! That guy has got smarts.

I'm pretty sure In_Gen was joking.

• I don't think I've ever started a show with such checked expectations and been absolutely blown away so quickly. This is one of the greatest shows of all time!

enter image description here

• Stranger Things is a masterpiece. Loved every second of that show! I already watched the whole thing twice and might watch again a third time. Everything from the music to the characters and story was just really amazing. The good thing is that the first season only has 8 episodes that are around 50 or so minutes long so for whoever wants to check it out they could literally finish the whole thing in one sitting. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys 80's movies, and horror fiction/supernatural and mystery genres.

I don't think I've ever started a show with such checked expectations and been absolutely blown away so quickly. This is one of the greatest shows of all time!

• I've run out of shows to watch so i might watch this. Is it really as good as people say?

If you haven't already you guys should really check out Stranger Things on Netflix. Just one episode, I am hooked. If I was to sum up the show, it is like a mash up of ET, Super 8, Goonies, X-Files. It's a 10/10.

• [removed]

If only I had Netflix. ;-;

• edited August 2016

tfw when you have a horrible headache, a horrible backache, can't sleep and one of your really old and cringey threads have been necrobumped after not being active since May last year and the mods aren't removing it even though the necrobump is fucking real so now all i get is notifications from that shitty thread:

EDIT: lol, it's funny because the guy in the gif is named noah and i too, am named noah.

• i genuinely fucking love Qrow.

Qrow, everyones favourite drunk grimm slaying uncle

• I am indeed against pirating, so I'll pass.

• Which Devil May Cry? The good one or the one where the protagonist is a fucking piece of shit that looks nothing like Dante?

Trying to decide whether or not to get devil may cry definitive edition on xbox one while it is on sale, but can't get over the fact the protagonist looks like Justin Bieber....

• what the fuck.

Seriously though this channel makes some quality ass content.

• edited August 2016

Judging by his description, it's the one with Donte or Not!Dante, the asshole most of the DMC fanbase hates.

Which Devil May Cry? The good one or the one where the protagonist is a fucking piece of shit that looks nothing like Dante?

• Fuck that douche.

MichaelBP posted: »

Judging by his description, it's the one with Donte or Not!Dante, the asshole most of the DMC fanbase hates.

• I got a cat! How should I name it? I'm thinking of Snickers...

• Hey noah still building that ar-

tfw when you have a horrible headache, a horrible backache, can't sleep and one of your really old and cringey threads have been necrobumped

• Like, actually fucking kill yourself you son of a bitch.

(nah im just kiddin' bb <3 )

Hey noah still building that ar-

• name it garfielf and feed it lasaga

I got a cat! How should I name it? I'm thinking of Snickers...

• I'm going to rewatch all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. This is going to be good :)

• edited August 2016

Yeah, fuck him. Capcom better make a DMC5 with the real Dante. If not...well at least we always have Platinum Games. So excited for NieR Automata.

Fuck that douche.

• i decided to play final fantasy xiii today on the ps3 because i bought the sequelyears ago and never played my ps3 much after getting a ps4 and i remembered why i left it in the first place because of that odin enemy constantly killing me finally won against him today i may finish this game eventually until ff xv comes out

• Welcome back :) Where did you go?

BeyondEnder posted: »

I'm back from vacation!

• I went to a beach in Croatia. It was pretty neat.

NoGoingBack posted: »

Welcome back Where did you go?

• New Sister Location teaser.

• That video is a legit masterpiece. It really spoke to me. Thanks for the enlightenment.

name it garfielf and feed it lasaga

• So you'll be like Michael Bolton.

I'm going to rewatch all of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. This is going to be good

• Late april fools?

New Sister Location teaser.

• No, by "cancelled" he means the Pizzeria opening has been cancelled, and by "leaks" he means gas leaks.

papai46 posted: »

Late april fools?

• 3 movies down. 1 more for tommorow.

• So I saw Star Trek Beyond in the cinema and I liked it very good:)

• So I was looking through my account settings and found this. Why the hell am I linked to this random guy?

• You got hacked.

So I was looking through my account settings and found this. Why the hell am I linked to this random guy?

• Damn, I was hoping that wasn't the case. I was hoping it was actually cancelled due to info leaks. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No, by "cancelled" he means the Pizzeria opening has been cancelled, and by "leaks" he means gas leaks.

• You have multiple personality disorder

So I was looking through my account settings and found this. Why the hell am I linked to this random guy?

• Hey I have that!

joriandrake posted: »

You have multiple personality disorder

• Who the fuck is this guy?

TheFurryOne posted: »

Hey I have that!

• I don't know, but he promised me a Cryocoffin continuation, and told me you will write it.

b

TheFurryOne posted: »

Who the fuck is this guy?

• MFW I see a lot of necrobumped threads.

• Why would someone hack ME?

papai46 posted: »

You got hacked.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.