The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Did you launched the games aswell? 'Cause I I know I've got only TFTB as choices, and it's the last game I played from telltale on my computer.

I am connected to Steam, yet my choices ain't there. :l

• Yee.

Euron posted: »

Did you launched the games aswell? 'Cause I I know I've got only TFTB as choices, and it's the last game I played from telltale on my computer.

• Just returned to school about a week ago and I already have a million and one things to do

enter image description here

I feel like I'm going to go crazy

• Shipping destroys my life. Arkos crushed me due to Pyrrhas death :(

Team SSSN are playas, during the vital festival when there were boards of them all and Suns was just his stomach XD

ARKOS is the only one I like. Bumbleby to me is more of a good friendship, but I had been growing on me. I personally fucking love B

• I'm pretty sure, I remember reading a list of the biggest TV hoaxes, and that was there.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

What the. Even items?

• enter image description here

Does Bethesda even Bethesda anymore?

• look at this shot tho

• Now I see why people are voting for Clinton.

• I have slept 5 hours... ugh

• enter image description here

One last preview before I post the final version. I made the background but that one is a surprise. ;3 (my hand ached so bad after making the background)

• edited August 2016

My life is a cats litter box it's great.

• nice:)

One last preview before I post the final version. I made the background but that one is a surprise. ;3 (my hand ached so bad after making the background)

• I love this song! I wonder what the lyrics are...

Yeah he found a six-shooter gun
    In his dad's closet, in the box of fun things
    I don't even know what
    But he's coming for you, yeah he's coming for you

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
    You better run, better run, outrun my gun
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
    You better run, better run, faster than my bullet

• edited August 2016

Hey guys, I just found these last night. What's your opinion on them?

I personally think they're okay, for GMod Machinima.

• Finally back home after spending the weekend in Minnesota to see Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, and Metallica in concert. What a fucking amazing night. And they played their new song Hardwired for the first time ever last night.

• Glad you had a great time, man. :)

Finally back home after spending the weekend in Minnesota to see Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, and Metallica in concert. What a fucking amazing night. And they played their new song Hardwired for the first time ever last night.

• I feel like Qrow is going to turn me into a homosexual. I mean, god damn man.

look at this shot tho

• They're alright, but I've seen much better in GMod.

Hey guys, I just found these last night. What's your opinion on them? I personally think they're okay, for GMod Machinima.

• edited August 2016

That looks awesome dude!!! Also, can I ask what drawing program you use?

• I feel like Qrow is going to turn me into a homosexual. I mean, god damn man.

• I am glad you got a chance to see them.

Finally back home after spending the weekend in Minnesota to see Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, and Metallica in concert. What a fucking amazing night. And they played their new song Hardwired for the first time ever last night.

• Same tbh.

But this guy did an okay job with these videos. 7/10.

They're alright, but I've seen much better in GMod.

• So it seems like season 3 of Fargo isn't happening this year. I am butthurt.

• Well actually it's my third time seeing them, but thanks.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am glad you got a chance to see them.

• Thanks.

Glad you had a great time, man.

• Hey @ChucktheLizard, look at this!

So it seems like season 3 of Fargo isn't happening this year. I am butthurt.

• I hate FNAF, but it's always really, REALLY awesome to see somebody streaming for charity!

• edited August 2016

Hey, guys, what's your opinion on Amazing Spider-Man 2?

Just asking out of curiosity.

• I think it has potential to be an amazing film, (no pun intended) but the horrid story and broken plot hold it back from how great it can be.

Hey, guys, what's your opinion on Amazing Spider-Man 2? Just asking out of curiosity.

• edited August 2016

It's a 6/10 fo me. Here are the pros and cons, IMO.

Pros:

• Spider-Man's personality rocked
    • Peter and Gwen's relationship was good while they were a couple
    • Jamie Foxx nailed it as Electro
    • Awesome fight scenes
    • Peter finally realized that truth about his parents
    • Although Gwen's death was rushed, they handled it well like in the comics.

Cons:

• Harry becoming the Green Goblin was rushed, just like Venom in Spider-Man 3
    • Harry, out of nowhere, figured out Peter was Spider-Man, with no proof
    • Peter wasn't Spider-Man that much
    • Multiple endings
    • On and off relationship with Peter and Gwen

I think it has potential to be an amazing film, (no pun intended) but the horrid story and broken plot hold it back from how great it can be.

• Horrible.

Hey guys, I just found these last night. What's your opinion on them? I personally think they're okay, for GMod Machinima.

• yes, yes, yes, yes!!!

• It's a cringe fest

Hey, guys, what's your opinion on Amazing Spider-Man 2? Just asking out of curiosity.

• edited August 2016

I found someones qrow art online and coloured it in! Since im shit at drawing and never be able to do it myself.

(Im sorry for spamming so much RWBY stuff that you guys probably dont care about, but I have no Idea where to put this stuff I like)

• edited August 2016

Oh my God! Ted Turner is back and now he's colorizing the internet!

Seriously though, you did a good job.
    Edit: I'm sorry. That was an extremely dated joke.

I found someones qrow art online and coloured it in! Since im shit at drawing and never be able to do it myself. (Im sorry for spammi

• edited August 2016

Lookin' good! That reminds me, I need to draw Qrow at some point.

I found someones qrow art online and coloured it in! Since im shit at drawing and never be able to do it myself. (Im sorry for spammi

• Awesome! You'll have to show me when you're finished

Lookin' good! That reminds me, I need to draw Qrow at some point.

• I honestly hate my fucking year level right now. I get that school is boring half the time, but at least if I don't give a shit about school I shut up and don't bother anyone. Get the hell out if you're gonna make it harder for others by talking in class.

I hope to God the apocalypse happens before the world depends on my generation.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.