The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So I stopped getting notifications again. Is something going on with the site, Blind? Or is it just my PC fucking up?

• While everything looks more polished now, I like the shading of the originals better. I feel some of the atmosphere will be lost. Have you watched a horror film on Blu-ray compared to DVD? Blu-rays lose that grittiness, that charm.

• Wow, that feed looks terrible, nothing like my own, which also resizes images. Are you visiting the forum on a phone or something? Use a PC.

I am aware of this, thank you! What I mean is that the direct link—http://i.imgur.com/7krT6Uy.jpg—takes you to a webpage with a black background and not a simple white background one. Who needs a working feed anyway.

• probably the site and the white screen
    Invalid CSRF token.

So I stopped getting notifications again. Is something going on with the site, Blind? Or is it just my PC fucking up?

• Me with Kingdom Hearts 2 on the PS3. The Underworld looks like it lost it atmosphere like the opening of the game

Johro posted: »

While everything looks more polished now, I like the shading of the originals better. I feel some of the atmosphere will be lost. Have you watched a horror film on Blu-ray compared to DVD? Blu-rays lose that grittiness, that charm.

• Nice. Are you going to finish it or leave it as is?

Very very light lines, but i'm gunna leave it for now, come back later. (first drawing i've done of any time in years)

• enter image description here

I drew sailor moon

• Going to use my fine pens, then if I find any pencils I may colour it in, I usually go wrong with the colouring though. Im just trying not to rush it

Nice. Are you going to finish it or leave it as is?

• awesome, looks great

I drew sailor moon

awesome, looks great

• Too late bby, you wrote that hot 7/10. I am CR.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, then. 3/10, how's that?

• A drawing of Springtrap I did a few weeks ago. I'm disappointed with it though, it just looks off to me.

enter image description here]

• edited August 2016

Why is the Autisticgamer banned?

• Doesn't matter.

joshua007 posted: »

• 4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans.

We are not allowed to talk about banned users, sorry.

joshua007 posted: »

• I'm disappointed with it though

Are you kidding me?! It's amazing!

lupinb0y posted: »

A drawing of Springtrap I did a few weeks ago. I'm disappointed with it though, it just looks off to me. ]

• It happened due to the giant picture you linked, thank you, but I can zoom in so that it works properly.

joriandrake posted: »

Wow, that feed looks terrible, nothing like my own, which also resizes images. Are you visiting the forum on a phone or something? Use a PC.

• This is what started it all? Okay then...

Johro posted: »

I just noticed that this is the same re-created thread from before I left. In case anyone was wondering what the first post was about... Now you know.

• Thank you, now that somebody else said it, maybe they'll listen!

4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans. We are not allowed to talk about banned users, sorry.

• edited August 2016

Look at my awesome new avatar! Thanks @1506898 (Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy)

It'll load in a min or 2

• Great drawing, and congrats on figuring out how to embed images! :)

I drew sailor moon

• Nice.

Look at my awesome new avatar! Thanks @1506898 (Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy) It'll load in a min or 2

• A kid is trying to insult me on Twitter! I can't stop laughing!

• I'm still getting them; it might be a server issue. I'll pass this onto the web team that some people have been having issues with the feed again lately.

So I stopped getting notifications again. Is something going on with the site, Blind? Or is it just my PC fucking up?

• It's a good one, hope you enjoy!

• I just fucking love college move in day. Lugging your belongings into a car, unpacking them into a cramped dorm room, and trying to organize and arrange everything is just great.

• Looks awesome!

I drew sailor moon

• Christ there are so many talented people on here! That looks great!

lupinb0y posted: »

A drawing of Springtrap I did a few weeks ago. I'm disappointed with it though, it just looks off to me. ]

• 2 hours of recording footage and I'm not even done with the first fucking game. Son of a bitch.

• what you doing?

2 hours of recording footage and I'm not even done with the first fucking game. Son of a bitch.

• edited August 2016

weird double post (ignore or mod remove)

• better look, photocopied it so I can afford to make mistakes. Managed to find some pencils, just stole my sisters

enter image description here

• Did the comment get photocopied too?

better look, photocopied it so I can afford to make mistakes. Managed to find some pencils, just stole my sisters

• edited August 2016

photoception (and I have no idea how that happened)

TheFurryOne posted: »

Did the comment get photocopied too?

• edited August 2016

What year of college are you in? I'm only on my second year of college.

I just fucking love college move in day. Lugging your belongings into a car, unpacking them into a cramped dorm room, and trying to organize and arrange everything is just great.

• edited August 2016

Working on the largest and most difficult video I've ever made about a game series I get way too many requests to play.

what you doing?

• Sorry for spam of late. But i'm really happy with how this turned out. Havent drawn anything like this since I left college. and that was in 2013

enter image description here

better look, photocopied it so I can afford to make mistakes. Managed to find some pencils, just stole my sisters

• For YouTube?

Working on the largest and most difficult video I've ever made about a game series I get way too many requests to play.

• Yeah.

For YouTube?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.