Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• emo juvia confirmed

yeah, and in the end it doesn't even matter

• yeah, but eh who knows what Mashima will pull.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

isn't the one magic implied to be love or something, though?

• I think he might make the one magic save Natsu from the END part of him or some cliche like that.

yeah, but eh who knows what Mashima will pull.

• so something like

enter image description here

I think he might make the one magic save Natsu from the END part of him or some cliche like that.

• I'd like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so something like

• Just the mention of Donkey Kong reminds me of the DK rap. What a glorious song. Grant Kirkhope is a genius.

He has no style, he has no grace. This Kong is a fucking disgrace

the mention of these dark times is taboo around here but I'll let you in on the secret: spam, coke and donkey kong

• I'd like it too, if it was Jerza ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) without the demon thing of course

I'd like that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• at one point

Pages 1 - 1752

honestly... there was a shit ton of spam at one point

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

the mention of these dark times is taboo around here but I'll let you in on the secret: spam, coke and donkey kong

• How are you with Highschool of the Dead?

AKA

Tits with a zombie plot in there somewhere

And tits, lots and lots of tits. The sole reason I don't like it, there's only so much tits you can shove in my face before they start taking away from the anime and annoying me.

• RAY! Buddy!!!! :)

I come back from my stupid hiatus and turns out the forum layout changed to whatever this hell is, Juvia is fucking DEAD (I'm legit crying right now) and my Bleach ship sunk. Fuck my entire life.

• Good Christ, how long was I away for this time?!

So.... I changed jobs, again :P I now work as a barman/waiter (in the same hotel) it's more hours and much more active work, never thought I'd say it but I actually enjoy the job!

Messed up as well recently, had this plan in place to revive my longest fanfic on the 1 year anniversary since I stopped writing it (July 23rd) and that just came and went. It's really disheartening that I don't have the will to write fanfics anymore....

I was gonna write another Rhyiona one-shot for you guys but, I'm so out of practice I'm afraid it'll be crap :/

In the mean time, I'm way behind on TellTale games in general. Still haven't played any of MineCraft SM or TWD Michonne; and Batman isn't an option currently cuz I have no memory left on my PS4!

Besides that shit, how are we all doing today? Nice to see some new members and more activity in this place.

And of course, always a pleasure to see you active again, Ray :)

• YO FRIENDO

HazzatheMan posted: »

RAY! Buddy!!!!

• boiii don't sass me

at one point Pages 1 - 1752

• Dude, if you're gonna go on a hiatus again, let us know first ok? Been worried about you

YO FRIENDO

• watch jellal fucking die like sieg :|

I'd like it too, if it was Jerza ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) without the demon thing of course

• hey buddy, good to see you here too!

Good Christ, how long was I away for this time?! So.... I changed jobs, again :P I now work as a barman/waiter (in the same hotel) it's m

• Yeah, I'll post next time if it happens. It's just some shit going on that makes you not wanna do anything. Thanks for the concern though, I appreciate it. :)

Dude, if you're gonna go on a hiatus again, let us know first ok? Been worried about you

• I was gonna ask. How do you add a story to the community page on FanFiction.net? You never know, one day I might try something....

• heyooo!

Can I be a nerd about pokemon with you for a sec? :B

I come back from my stupid hiatus and turns out the forum layout changed to whatever this hell is, Juvia is fucking DEAD (I'm legit crying right now) and my Bleach ship sunk. Fuck my entire life.

• Sorry to but in but, hi Hanna!!! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

heyooo! Can I be a nerd about pokemon with you for a sec? :B

• hell yes, pokemon never disappoints!

hey!

heyooo! Can I be a nerd about pokemon with you for a sec? :B

• edited August 2016

people are appearing like mushroom in the rain! Hi Harry! :> Well since you are here now let me fangirl a bit about pokemon: IT'S SO PINK AND PRETTY AND SO PINK I'M GONNA DIE I WANT IT SO BAAD!!! OH GOSH IT'S SO PINK!

ehem..anyway. I read about your new job and I'm glad you are enjoying it :> I should start working more too. But I kinda want to put an extra focus on school too. But I need money..but free time is nice too. Maybe I should just eat poorly and safe money that way :>

Oh and don't worry, I haven't played all the TT games either. I missed Minecraft because I don't care about it at all and Batman because I just haven't found enough time to play it. But I replayed Tales recently for the..4th time :'D (wow I actually mentioned Tales on Tales thread. Incredible)

Sorry to but in but, hi Hanna!!!

• shhhhh no don't give Mashima any ideas

watch jellal fucking die like sieg

• Don't know where to start :'D have you seen the "leaks" of the final starter evolutions? :>

Lurantis is so pink

Alolan forms are super neat, I love that concept!

Also, Lurantis is so damn pink!

hell yes, pokemon never disappoints! hey!

• I have indeed seen them and I love them all - even Litten's. <3 But Popplio's final evolution has me in love. It looks like Juvia. Oh. I just made myself sad...

Lurantis is so cute, I wish it was Grass/Fairy. ;-;

I love Alolan Ninetales ;______________;

Don't know where to start :'D have you seen the "leaks" of the final starter evolutions? :> Lurantis is so pink Alolan forms are super neat, I love that concept! Also, Lurantis is so damn pink!

• the man is getting ideas on his own my friend

shhhhh no don't give Mashima any ideas

• edited August 2016

I like Rowlet's final evo the most :> It's probably my favorite starter design/concept ever. I'm okay with Litten's but at the same time I'm a bit sad that it's another super masculine human-like fire starter. Gamefreak really likes to make those huh? :'D Popplio's final evo is the most surprising. I do like it but it needs to grow on me :) I like how this whole evolution line is like an ugly ducking story tho :'D The most goofy looking starter turns into this gorgeous siren thing.

Yeah mono grass is a bit awkward. Plus it looks like it should be a bug type too since it's based on a mantis.

Yes ice ninetales is really pretty :> I even like alolan exeggutor now hah. And I hate normal exeggutor.

I have indeed seen them and I love them all - even Litten's. But Popplio's final evolution has me in love. It looks like Juvia. Oh. I just

• Rowlet is amazing, i really want to use one named Robin Hood. I'm okay with it ONLY because the leak mentions it beig Fire/Dark and not Fire/Fighting like a heel wrestler I presume? That's at least a bit of an improvement.
    I'm really proud of Popplio because everyone laughed at it and now? HAH, who's ugly now.

Ah, it's an orchid mantis so technically it missing bug type makes sense.

I don't like normal exeggutor either, at least this one has a funny gag going for it lmao

I like Rowlet's final evo the most :> It's probably my favorite starter design/concept ever. I'm okay with Litten's but at the same time

• edited August 2016

I remember one fake leak where his official name was supposed to be Robinroot :'D But I think Robinhoot would be kinda funny too. :'> Yeaaah well technically it's Fire/Dark..but it looks just like it could easily hang out with other Fire/Fighting starters and nobody would notice..so it still annoys me a bit :'D

I dunno why everybody hates Popplio, I think it's very cute. Silly, but cute. :> I'm just glad they didn't stick with the circus clown theme..shivers..I've seen some scary fanart..

Ah okay well I guess that makes sense then :> I also like that one pokemon whose name I forgot but who wears a pikachu costume. Its backstory is so sad :'>

Yeah exactly! I love how they are making all these really weird not dragon-looking dragon pokemon :'D And I can imagine how Exeggutor is that one unwanted guest at the dragon pokemon party and nobody likes him heh :'D But it's still always happy no matter what.

Rowlet is amazing, i really want to use one named Robin Hood. I'm okay with it ONLY because the leak mentions it beig Fire/Dark and not Fire

• edited August 2016

“Is this your idea of fun?”

His haughty steps are short lived and he feels his own back slump in dejection once he hears her talk. He recovers quickly, though - or so he thinks because she rolls her eyes before he looks back at her - and coughs in what he thinks is a careless tone.

“You got a better idea?”

Fiona really wants to smack him.

“You’re joking,” she huffs and not even crossing her arms makes it feel like she’s getting her point across, “no, really, you gotta be. You’re the one that dragged me along with you. I don’t have to have a better idea.”

“Well!” He’s on the defensive now and she knows she’s won already. “If you weren’t so hard to please then maybe we wouldn’t be having a problem.”

“Hard to please? Rhys. Are you legitimately an idiot?” Fiona raises a brow and any question he could have made about whether she meant that or not dies in his throat.

“...Sometimes? Just a little?”

He should really be defending himself but it’s hard when someone glares daggers at you, he decides.

“A little.” Rubbing her temple, she continues. “Well, I think we’re done here. You blew it.”

When she turns around to leave, Rhys is tempted to stop her. Maybe grab her hand and she’d do like in the movies, fall in slow motion in his embrace and-

“Ah, fuck, this is all your fault. I stepped on Skag crap.”

Yeah, that was never going to happen.

-

“...He took you to a Skag zoo?”

From the way her mouth is twitching, she’s pretty sure Sasha is trying not to laugh and she’s not sure if she should scold her or join her. Eventually, she decides the day was awkward enough to not be funny to anyone involved - but Rhys is an irredeemable idiot so he’d probably laugh too.

“It’s not funny,” that’s when her sister breaks into laughter for real, “Sasha, stop.”

“Okay, okay, for real now,” Sasha wipes tears that formed on the corner of her eyes away, “maybe you shouldn’t have left. He was trying.”

“Trying to kill me from the smell? I didn’t even know places like those existed. Just... why?” She gestures something not even she can tell what to vent her frustrations. “There are skags everywhere!”

“Maybe ask him on a date next time?”

The suggestion is so appalling that Fiona can only gape at her open mouthed like a fish. When she’s smacked in the mouth playfully so she closes it, she swats her hand away but Sasha doesn’t flinch.

“Chill.”

“Excuse me,” Fiona disregard her comment, “I have standards.”

If the advice hadn’t made her irritated, Sasha’s scoff surely would have. It still does-

“Then why did you go out with him in the first place?”

-but it quickly vanishes.

“...Okay, you got me there.”

Her glare isn’t enough to stop the other girl from snickering again and she’s sorely reminded that being the older sister is a sure reminder that she will never be taken seriously by Sasha when she’s angry.

“Alright.” She gives in. “I’ll ask him. But if he screws this one over then he can go sleep with the Skags he seems so into. Maybe it’s a fetish.”

“And he was involving you in it?” Sasha wiggles her eyebrows and now Fiona really wants to strangle her - gently. “Kinky.”

“Sasha, I swear to god-”

-

Rhys almost has a heart attack from behind the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a little something because I haven't posted one in a while, forgive any typos here

I coooould write a sequel to it but who knows.

• tru

the man is getting ideas on his own my friend

• those names sounded sort of fake so I suspected they weren't real, what did entermaid even mean? lol Yeah, and it'd get the hell kicked out of it too with the fighting weakness. Poor Litten just can't win.

I didn't like the clown theme either, the evolutions were terrifying. I prefer the elegant design. It can join Delphox and Serperior in the pretty princess club :P

Mimikyu? It's so cute, wish we could see what's under the cloak, poor thing :(

seriously, why is it a dragon?? Charizard is crying in the corner.

I remember one fake leak where his official name was supposed to be Robinroot :'D But I think Robinhoot would be kinda funny too. :'> Yea

• Perfect. Beautiful!

Excellent job my friend, a sequel would certainly be appreciated :)

Oh Rhys, what is your fascination with Skags all about haha

“Is this your idea of fun?” His haughty steps are short lived and he feels his own back slump in dejection once he hears her talk. He rec

• I'm gonna read this tomorrow because I'm too tired now..

I just wanted to say good job..because it's most likely gonna be a good fanfic hehe.

“Is this your idea of fun?” His haughty steps are short lived and he feels his own back slump in dejection once he hears her talk. He rec

• thank you friend <3

I've got an idea in mind for the sequel so I might as well do it.

maybe I'll explain :^)

Perfect. Beautiful! Excellent job my friend, a sequel would certainly be appreciated Oh Rhys, what is your fascination with Skags all about haha

• thank you, it's a giant shitpost B)

just take your time, thread ain't going anywhere.

I'm gonna read this tomorrow because I'm too tired now.. I just wanted to say good job..because it's most likely gonna be a good fanfic hehe.

• I always wondered, does Rhys posses an entire outfit made out of Skag skin? :P

thank you friend I've got an idea in mind for the sequel so I might as well do it. maybe I'll explain :^)

• it's his skag fetish obviously

I always wondered, does Rhys posses an entire outfit made out of Skag skin? :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.