Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Seriously guys, how do you do it?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I was gonna ask. How do you add a story to the community page on FanFiction.net? You never know, one day I might try something....

• only community staff can do it, as far as i know.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Seriously guys, how do you do it?

• Oh shit, I haven't been on here for a while.

Waddup, folks? <3

• juvia is fucking dead that's what

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh shit, I haven't been on here for a while. Waddup, folks?

• Yeah, I saw that. I legit thought that in Fairy Tail, nobody dies, my condolences for your loss. :(

And now you know how I actually felt when I saw Mira dying for the first time.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

juvia is fucking dead that's what

• that's more of a meme by now tbh he kills plenty of villains. it's just not common for the good guys to die at all.

I'm hoping he brings her back somehow because otherwise this ruined my whole year even further. I've been following FT for around 6 years now, I ain't here for this shit.

sorry man now I get it ;___________;

Yeah, I saw that. I legit thought that in Fairy Tail, nobody dies, my condolences for your loss. And now you know how I actually felt when I saw Mira dying for the first time.

• Well, it's called "Fairy Tail" after all. I think there is a chance for her to come back. :)

And yeah. ;-; Almost a year and I still can't get over Mira lmao.

that's more of a meme by now tbh he kills plenty of villains. it's just not common for the good guys to die at all. I'm hoping he brings

• Zoo date! That's really awesome :)

“Is this your idea of fun?” His haughty steps are short lived and he feels his own back slump in dejection once he hears her talk. He rec

• You need season 2 to get over that, I think.

Well, it's called "Fairy Tail" after all. I think there is a chance for her to come back. And yeah. ;-; Almost a year and I still can't get over Mira lmao.

• Damn guys, 95 comments in 1 day? Wolf revived this thread :D

• Yeah... </3

Mawula posted: »

You need season 2 to get over that, I think.

• Oh I didn't even realize that! How ironic that it's weak to fighting :']

Yes we need more feminine starters! :D and don't forget Meganium! ;)

Yes that's the one! I assume that it actually looks really ominous but has the most gentle nature ;D

I think there is an actual palm tree in Hawaii that is named after a dragon. I'm not quite sure but I remember reading about somewhere...

those names sounded sort of fake so I suspected they weren't real, what did entermaid even mean? lol Yeah, and it'd get the hell kicked out

• Well it was a really glorious shitpost then :P

Just read it and it was great! You should definitely continue this if you have some time. :)

thank you, it's a giant shitpost just take your time, thread ain't going anywhere.

• thank you maw, nice to see you again!

Zoo date! That's really awesome

• aw, thank you! I'll definitely do that then, it did end on a questionable note. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Well it was a really glorious shitpost then :P Just read it and it was great! You should definitely continue this if you have some time.

• in b4 the power of love makes Gray cough her up

Well, it's called "Fairy Tail" after all. I think there is a chance for her to come back. And yeah. ;-; Almost a year and I still can't get over Mira lmao.

• wait... how many comments was it getting?

xfuriouss posted: »

Damn guys, 95 comments in 1 day? Wolf revived this thread

• it makes sense, the villains get beaten by the hero afterall. :)

I have no idea how I forgot about it but yeah, add it to the list. They can have a girl's club. :P

I think that's the general idea, it seems like a very lonely little thing.

oh, that could explain it... but it still makes you question Charizard needing a mega to be a dragon despite looking like one LOL

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh I didn't even realize that! How ironic that it's weak to fighting :'] Yes we need more feminine starters! and don't forget Meganium!

• 3 XD

wait... how many comments was it getting?

• Fair enough

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Coma

• I didn't ask you anything.

• Brilliant.

“Is this your idea of fun?” His haughty steps are short lived and he feels his own back slump in dejection once he hears her talk. He rec

• more spoiler pics got posted

enter image description here

gray: i love you

juvia: kek dies

I AM IN AGONY

• thank you, friend!

SmolGui posted: »

Brilliant.

• Found these feels

Credit: We Want Season 2! Thread

• This song pretty much describes how those pics make me feel

• There's no way she'll remain dead with all the other bs escapes of death for lesser characters, so I'll hold my breath in enter image description here

juvia is fucking dead that's what

• Wassup, guys! Long time no see...

Guess what? I'm a BatCat Creator.
    I just came back from the school camp and it's very nice. But, when I reached home, I suffered sickness, diarrhea and vomiting and was sent to hospital right away for three days.
    That was hell back there.

So... how are you, guys?
    Ray (@ABigBadWolf), I'm sorry about Juvia, the writers had chose her fate that way. We all had to suffer that.

• Not so long ago started a new playthrough of TFTB. (Was gonna do a rerun for the fun but now I also have to do it because the game deleted all 3 of my saves when I rebooted my PC.)

Playing through the first 3 episodes again is amazing, as the game is awesome. And with the bonus of knowing which choices are gonna get you all the money early on.

• thank you, I appreciate it. :( was not expecting this.

Wassup, guys! Long time no see... Guess what? I'm a BatCat Creator. I just came back from the school camp and it's very nice. But, when

• I really hope not... killing the comic relief is pointless. :/ this adds nothing to the plot, it just makes a good part of Gray's development pointless

There's no way she'll remain dead with all the other bs escapes of death for lesser characters, so I'll hold my breath in

• translation came out...

someone please murder me

• Oh please, none of the good characters ever dies in this manga, I doubt that it would be the first one.

• edited August 2016

From what we know so far, it teleported them somewhere. Presumably to another planet, bigger vault or to the other side of Pandora. All possibilities atm can be considered.

and yes they're probably making sweet love

• Rhys is a smelly old potato.

• Fiona still wanna peel him :D

Rhys is a smelly old potato.

• I love this thread's talent to pervert everything, even a potato. XP

Fiona still wanna peel him

• I'd rather keep low expectations so I won't be disappointed

Leluch123 posted: »

Oh please, none of the good characters ever dies in this manga, I doubt that it would be the first one.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.