The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Link?can I check out your videos 

Yeah.

• edited August 2016

I mean, you won't find anything special there. All of my videos are pretty shit despite the effort that goes into them and I'm currently on break due to recent loss, but sure. Just don't expect anything out of me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCON30YhdncTMo7FFr0MOyHg

EDIT: What the fucking hell, hang on.

enter link description here

There, that should work

Link?can I check out your videos

• edited August 2016

Damn dude, your voice is deep as fuck.

I mean, you won't find anything special there. All of my videos are pretty shit despite the effort that goes into them and I'm currently on

• It's just something about the face that bugs me. But thanks anyway :)

BeyondEnder posted: »

I'm disappointed with it though Are you kidding me?! It's amazing!

• Thanks!

Christ there are so many talented people on here! That looks great!

• Recently started listening to Arctic Monkeys...

And now I'm too obsessed with them. I need to hear at least one song of theirs each day or my day won't be completed. >_<

• Arctic Monkeys <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Recently started listening to Arctic Monkeys... And now I'm too obsessed with them. I need to hear at least one song of theirs each day or my day won't be completed. >_<

• Yeah, I know. I get complimented on it a lot and people say I should sing. I disagree though, I think the deeper voice is irritating.

lupinb0y posted: »

Damn dude, your voice is deep as fuck.

• Ayy, fellow Arctic Monkeys fan. <3

Out of curiosity, which song of theirs is it your favorite? Mine's Fireside, by the way. ^-^

DillonDex posted: »

Arctic Monkeys

• Yep, been listening to them for years.

And Fireside is great! (Nearly all of them are though, to be fair). My favourite is probably either "Do I Wanna Know?" or "Mardy Bum."

Ayy, fellow Arctic Monkeys fan. Out of curiosity, which song of theirs is it your favorite? Mine's Fireside, by the way. ^-^

• Ah, Do I Wanna Know?... the song that introduced me to them. From now, it has a special place in my heart... And Mardy Bum is good shit, too.

And yeah, the songs I heard from them are great so far. Planning to listen to more of their songs if my internet won't fuck me up or when I return back to Greece. :)

DillonDex posted: »

Yep, been listening to them for years. And Fireside is great! (Nearly all of them are though, to be fair). My favourite is probably either "Do I Wanna Know?" or "Mardy Bum."

• I know three of their songs on electric guitar. It's as fun to play as it is to listen to.

Recently started listening to Arctic Monkeys... And now I'm too obsessed with them. I need to hear at least one song of theirs each day or my day won't be completed. >_<

• I'm a sophomore, so I'm also in my second year.

Menofthe214 posted: »

What year of college are you in? I'm only on my second year of college.

• Cool!

I'm a sophomore, so I'm also in my second year.

• What nationality are you because your English is great. I watched some of the steven universe video, I love that show ♥

I mean, you won't find anything special there. All of my videos are pretty shit despite the effort that goes into them and I'm currently on

• I suppose that's sarcasm because I trip over my words more than anybody alive, but I'm half American half Irish. And I love it too honestly.

What nationality are you because your English is great. I watched some of the steven universe video, I love that show ♥

• Ha fair enough it says something like "my english is bad" and was like "wut"

I suppose that's sarcasm because I trip over my words more than anybody alive, but I'm half American half Irish. And I love it too honestly.

• I said my english was bad in the video? Thinking about it I probably did honestly, I meant that I can't phrase my sentences correctly on video unless there's something I can commentate over or a script.

Ha fair enough it says something like "my english is bad" and was like "wut"

• edited August 2016

Hey, if you don't mind me asking.. Do you write music too or just play it?
    Because I write music sometimes, but I'm not too good at it.

I know three of their songs on electric guitar. It's as fun to play as it is to listen to.

• It would be more accurate to say that it's what killed the preceding thread.

papai46 posted: »

This is what started it all? Okay then...

• edited August 2016

You know, there are movies I adore, movies I find so bad they're funny, and then there are movies that genuinely make my skin crawl and make me want to kill myself... Fantasti-- you know what, no, Fant4stic is one of those fucking movies, I didn't want it to be, but it's just one of those movies. Saw it recently, I am just fucking over the moon with how much I hate that movie. It goes right into the garbage bin with Silent Hill: Revelations and Attack of the Clones for me. Seriously, Batman V Superman is fucking Citizen Kane compared to this fucking sloppy mess. Marvel, buy back your superheroes man.

• I have a deep hatred for the Resident Evil films. The first one came out and it obviously did it's own thing. I was disappointed they decided not to follow the games, but it was an okay movie and I got over myself... until the sequel. Once they started loosely tying in characters and plot from the games, it became garbage. The last two were especially shit. Just randomly throwing in characters with no rhyme or reason. Nothing but a name, but "hey, here's Chris, Leon, Barry, Ada... That's what you fans wanted, right?"

I don't know why video game adaptations are so hard. I remember when Mortal Kombat(1995) came out and was hated. After many more video game films, it's now considered one of the best.

• Good Morning.

• Personally, I love them. They're awful garbage and just poorly made in every sense of the word, and they shit all over the great legacy that

enter image description here

most of the games have made, but I think they're really dumb action movies and it's pretty fun to watch. All of the dumb shit and mindless action on screen is just a fun thing to see, and whether you like it or not, Alice has actually kind of sort of developed as a character. Albeit not very well, but she's still evolved and now she's kind of witty and entertaining. It's basically a big dumb stupid film series that takes itself way too seriously and has nothing but nonsensical action and "horror", but when you get down to it, it's all harmless and entertaining. Definitely not above criticism though, those movies suck dick and are only entertaining for the wrong reasons, but whatever.

Johro posted: »

I have a deep hatred for the Resident Evil films. The first one came out and it obviously did it's own thing. I was disappointed they deci

• Mornin'.

Good Morning.

• The games are definitely not above criticism for me either. The cult in 4 didn't work for me, the whole bio-weapon arc that brought the series into CoD territory was poorly handled, the leech queen(when the Birkin explanation in 2 was fine as it was) itself. I'm a huge fan of the series as a whole, but there were plot points and whole stories, which I really did not like.

Personally, I love them. They're awful garbage and just poorly made in every sense of the word, and they shit all over the great legacy that

• The games are definitely not above criticism for me either.

Oh definitely. Even the 3rd game, which I love to bits, is something I have major criticisms with. I don't think anything is really above criticism. Especially not Resident Evil 6.

I'm sorry, I just truly, truly fucking hate Resident Evil 6.

Johro posted: »

The games are definitely not above criticism for me either. The cult in 4 didn't work for me, the whole bio-weapon arc that brought the ser

• edited August 2016

Well shit, this actually looks kind of interesting. Not getting my hopes up too much of course, and I probably won't play it because

F U C K C L O W N S T O H E L L

But it looks cool. Also, I'm calling it now, it'll be released a month early.

EDIT: From the images, it kind of seems like this will be a free roaming kind of thing. You probably still have access to the cameras but it seems to be taking inspiration from TJOC: Reborn, which I'd be truly happy with and that alone would probably land this game in my Top 15 games of 2016. Since the first game I've always wanted to actually get up and explore the building because I thought that'd be much cooler, so if Scott ACTUALLY innovates his fucking sequel, I'll be very pleased.

Well I woke up to hell... http://www.scottgames.com/ http://www.scottgames.com/4g7n0c28jk12.jpg http://store.steampowered.com/app/506610/ (Release Date confirmed) sigh

• edited August 2016

He uses clickteam fusion, so the only free roam he can make is "Click&Move". You would not be able to move wherever you would want.

Well shit, this actually looks kind of interesting. Not getting my hopes up too much of course, and I probably won't play it because F U

• And if you brighten up the map.

You get this.

Well I woke up to hell... http://www.scottgames.com/ http://www.scottgames.com/4g7n0c28jk12.jpg http://store.steampowered.com/app/506610/ (Release Date confirmed) sigh

• Hmm, didn't know that. But you know, he could have started using another developer tool or programming software to change that. Scott's a talented guy behind all of those recycled sequels and confusing puzzles, he's made some good stuff and despite my hatred for FNAF, I've got to give him some credit because there is some excellent game design in the series, so maybe he innovated and moved on, it would explain why this game isn't coming out 3 seconds after the last one (that was an exaggeration used for a joke).

He uses clickteam fusion, so the only free roam he can make is "Click&Move". You would not be able to move wherever you would want.

• You know I legitimately thought this was a joke on the whole brightening the image fad and laughed at it, but those are two extra rooms. That's kind of weird, why would Scott hide something as dumb and as pointless as that?

And if you brighten up the map. You get this.

• edited August 2016

As far as I know, every single teaser on the site can be brightened to reveal something.

As for the rooms there's probably a lore reason for that. People are theorizing that they're possibly saferooms.

You know I legitimately thought this was a joke on the whole brightening the image fad and laughed at it, but those are two extra rooms. That's kind of weird, why would Scott hide something as dumb and as pointless as that?

• Someone asked him on steam community if SL will be made in clickteam, and he said yes. So no free roam (maybe).

Hmm, didn't know that. But you know, he could have started using another developer tool or programming software to change that. Scott's a ta

• Sounds neat. Maybe this one won't be half bad, I mean he did wait to release it. It's been an entire year since FNAF 4's release and he's apparently been working on this for quite a bit, so maybe it won't suck.

As far as I know, every single teaser on the site can be brightened to reveal something. As for the rooms there's probably a lore reason for that. People are theorizing that they're possibly saferooms.

• 2 more rooms at the Funtime Adutorium. Maybe that means there will be more Funtime animatronics?

And if you brighten up the map. You get this.

• maybe it won't suck

Wow. That's the nicest thing I've heard you say about the franchise.

Kidding :p

Sounds neat. Maybe this one won't be half bad, I mean he did wait to release it. It's been an entire year since FNAF 4's release and he's apparently been working on this for quite a bit, so maybe it won't suck.

• Again, Scott is a really smart guy, he could probably push clickteam to do a bit more honestly, it's been done before with other programs. UE4 was used to create some pretty impressive shit, stuff that normal game devs could probably never do that one guy did alone, so I'm sure Scott can do something interesting with it, or at least make the click and move interesting.

Someone asked him on steam community if SL will be made in clickteam, and he said yes. So no free roam (maybe).

• Yeah I've seen people saying that.

2 more rooms at the Funtime Adutorium. Maybe that means there will be more Funtime animatronics?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.