The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• People are theorizing that they're possibly saferooms.

I disagree with that. Phone Guy said the safe rooms are not visible on the cameras or anywhere on the camera layout.

lupinb0y posted: »

As far as I know, every single teaser on the site can be brightened to reveal something. As for the rooms there's probably a lore reason for that. People are theorizing that they're possibly saferooms.

• You should hear my recent recording session, I literally said "Ugh... This fucking game is garbage man, fuck this franchise."

But honestly, I've praised the series for some things, but I think it's a garbage series. However I can give major props to Scott for keeping people invested and being creative, I just wish he'd do better on the games themselves. Scott's talented though, I will admit.

maybe it won't suck Wow. That's the nicest thing I've heard you say about the franchise. Kidding

• Well you have to brighten the image to even see them, so maybe they're not on the camera's but you'll be able to get to them (if it's partial free-roam I mean).

BeyondEnder posted: »

People are theorizing that they're possibly saferooms. I disagree with that. Phone Guy said the safe rooms are not visible on the cameras or anywhere on the camera layout.

• True.

Well you have to brighten the image to even see them, so maybe they're not on the camera's but you'll be able to get to them (if it's partial free-roam I mean).

• What was so bad with Resident Evil 6 again? I thought Leon's story was pretty good.

Wait, were you talking about the movie? if so then sorry..

The games are definitely not above criticism for me either. Oh definitely. Even the 3rd game, which I love to bits, is something I h

• Good afternoon. (It's afternoon for me.)

Good Morning.

• Hmm.. Do you think I need a new avatar?

• enter image description here
    Good morning

enter image description here

This conversation is the reason I don't have many friends. Luckily, Nicko can tolerate my shit.

• Hey, I was wondering.. Which is better in your opinion, The Walking Dead TV show or the comics? Also, does the TV show follow the same story with the same events as the comics?

So basically what I'm asking is.. Should I watch the show or read the comics? Thank you.

• Comics are far superior, (to me anyway) but the TV does follow the main arc, just has some slight changes. Some characters who arent in the comics are in the show. Some new story lines added, switched deaths of characters.

Start off with comic Volume 1 and TWD show episode 1 and see what you prefer.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I was wondering.. Which is better in your opinion, The Walking Dead TV show or the comics? Also, does the TV show follow the same story

• My fave is Why You Only Call Me When You're High (dem caps locks bruh) and 505 is just amazing.

Nice taste bud.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Recently started listening to Arctic Monkeys... And now I'm too obsessed with them. I need to hear at least one song of theirs each day or my day won't be completed. >_<

• Well yeah I guess.

MARIJA STAY STRONG DONT CHANGE YOUR LAME MAX PIC

Hmm.. Do you think I need a new avatar?

• Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I was wondering.. Which is better in your opinion, The Walking Dead TV show or the comics? Also, does the TV show follow the same story

• edited August 2016

Second double-post today, I'm on a roll.. |:(

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Well yeah I guess. MARIJA STAY STRONG DONT CHANGE YOUR LAME MAX PIC

• May I ask who your avatar is a picture of? I can't tell.

Well yeah I guess. MARIJA STAY STRONG DONT CHANGE YOUR LAME MAX PIC

• edited August 2016

I have actually read the first couple of issues because they are free on the google play store and I thought it was pretty good,
    but I haven't seen the show. Also, are they still making the comics?

Comics are far superior, (to me anyway) but the TV does follow the main arc, just has some slight changes. Some characters who arent in the

• Max Caulfield (Main Character) from video game Life is Strange. I left it be because it is my first avatar on these forums. I have many other avatar materials and favourite character but yeah :):):)help:):):)

May I ask who your avatar is a picture of? I can't tell.

• This "song" is now stuck in my head forever.

• yes theyre still making them

I have actually read the first couple of issues because they are free on the google play store and I thought it was pretty good, but I haven't seen the show. Also, are they still making the comics?

• The memes have taken over me.

• edited August 2016

I drew Peridot from Steven Universe.

• Needs more memes.

• Why You'd Only Call Me When You're High is probably my 3rd favorite song of theirs. 505 is really good, though.

Lol thanks. :p My taste in music is not really good, though, to be completely honest.

My fave is Why You Only Call Me When You're High (dem caps locks bruh) and 505 is just amazing. Nice taste bud.

• BeyondEnder posted: »

Needs more memes.

DillonDex posted: »

@JonDee013

• I'd ask the same thing lmao.

DillonDex posted: »

@JonDee013

• edited August 2016

• Nice meep morp. I think your improving, nice one high five

• Has anyone ever played Paladins? It's like Overwatch and plays like it too, but it's also super fun and creative so it can't exactly be considered a clone. I've been playing it a lot lately either with friends or for background footage in certain videos.

• Welcome to the dark side.

The memes have taken over me.

• Eh, being in the dark side ain't as bad as being in the nutshack

Welcome to the dark side.

• Well I don't know how that has anything to do with it but cool.

MichaelBP posted: »

Eh, being in the dark side ain't as bad as being in the nutshack

• I still think this rule is so stupid and being used wrong, its clearly intended to stop others spreading stuff while someone cant defend themselves however I dont see why mods cant say why they are banned and how long for, even its just a general note such as being aggressive or spamming or something like that.

Its to stop someone making up lies why they are gone or exaggerating things which wouldnt be right, but a mod giving the reason why they were banned and how long for makes sense.

4.4 Please refrain from talking about current or past user bans. We are not allowed to talk about banned users, sorry.

• High fives back

Nice meep morp. I think your improving, nice one high five

• I think it's just Hi-Rez Studios doing what's popular again (like Smite). Not that it's a bad thing.

Has anyone ever played Paladins? It's like Overwatch and plays like it too, but it's also super fun and creative so it can't exactly be cons

• Yeah, seems so.

I think it's just Hi-Rez Studios doing what's popular again (like Smite). Not that it's a bad thing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.