The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ugh, I hate hypocrites so much, they're just so illogical.

QUIT SCREAMING AT ME!

• This is only a test.

• No, the shitty Five Nights at Freddy's games.

papai46 posted: »

Dark Souls?

• I've been doing that and I'm well aware that's not how it works.

Well you're not really going to magically get better just by drawing. Watch some drawing tutorials from professionals to improve.

• I think it's better to play what you enjoy rather than what you hate. You are the runner of your own channel, certainly subscribers may ask for a game. But take them as suggestions, not as demands.

Yeah, I know. And if it's a game I hate, usually I don't ever actually play them which is why I haven't been playing the games for so long. I've been exclusively playing games I enjoy (minus the Scary Sunday shit which is blind horror one offs) for quite a bit now. But I've explained above why I'm doing this. It's a challenge for myself, pushing myself because I have no faith in myself anymore. I've been feeling like total shit, I can't produce any artwork or stories that satisfy me, and I've honestly been suicidal. If I can not only beat these 4 games, but push my editing skills to the limit cutting the 20+ hours of footage down to a 15 minute video, then it might restore what little faith I have in myself, and maybe then I can feel better and not hate myself all the time. I'm doing this more as a personal goal than as the peeps asked me to.

If you don't mind the advice... I think it's better to play what you enjoy rather than what you hate. You are the runner of your own channel

• Low self-esteem, I suppose?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the en... Ok, maybe. And probably just a lack of interest. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Aaaaand that's how no (good) conversation will ever actually happen. Seriously, we're on internet with cringey usernames and cringey avatars, you can say whatever you want. Low self-esteem, I suppose?

• Teach me your ways Senpai.

If I had a mindset like that I'd have 8000 less comments.

• Huh. Would you look at that.(╹◡╹")

Acheive250 posted: »

You just did...

• I'm sorry that I'm 4 weeks lite but yes your right i am some sort of Ai.

a Ai is so dumb that he can't trust the community, but i do get the joke the furry one. to bad I'm dumb to realize it.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Hell no that was just some sleep-deprived shitpost.

• No said you were dumb. People thought you were an AI because of the Final Build stuff you posted on your previous comments. I apologize if I have offended you.

MicahMoo11 posted: »

I'm sorry that I'm 4 weeks lite but yes your right i am some sort of Ai. a Ai is so dumb that he can't trust the community, but i do get the joke the furry one. to bad I'm dumb to realize it.

• I did some research, and it seems that American grades are a number behind the year numbers in my country. So I believe I would be a sophomore since I am 15 years old and turning 16 this year.

A person who is 3rd yr in high school americans

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I didn't see any in the beta and from what i read they won't be in the base game but it's likely they could be in one of the DLCs.

Euron posted: »

Did you see any french in game? It's said they were part in the war, but I'm not sure, it was certainly minor.

• edited August 2016

Yeah I just wanted a confirmation about that.

What a shame.

That and Russia missing..

OzzyUK posted: »

I didn't see any in the beta and from what i read they won't be in the base game but it's likely they could be in one of the DLCs.

• Aaaand I didn't get a code even though I signed up for the stupid Insider program. Thanks EA.

OzzyUK posted: »

I got my code for the Battlefield 1 Beta today and it's rally fun so far, i recorded a couple of videos of my first 2 games if anyone is interested in seeing them and the Beta should be open to everyone tomorrow.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2016

The French and Russians are both going to be premium DLC.

The French will come in the 'They Shall Not Pass' expansion in March 2017.

Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

Euron posted: »

Did you see any french in game? It's said they were part in the war, but I'm not sure, it was certainly minor.

• My best friend is the same. I don't think I can count the number of times he's called himself the Parry King while playing Dark Souls after preforming an alright parry, and then die immediately after and play it off as part of his skill.

BeyondEnder posted: »

My best friend is the biggest show off I have ever seen.

• That's some of the major actors of WWI.

Either they didn't plan to put them in the first place, either they did it for moneys. In both cases it sucks.

The French and Russians are both going to be premium DLC. The French will come in the 'They Shall Not Pass' expansion in March 2017. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

• My friend Chloe and I had a discussion this morning about my depression and self doubt, and while I feel a lot better (considering she's the first friend I've talked to in weeks) from what she said and her support, I'm still not quite feeling up to fixing myself and being more confident. I've just been watching JAR Media and playing Borderlands all day, which might I fucking say is a god damn fun game. I completely forgot how much I loved Borderlands.

Anywho, shit still sucks and yesterday the reality of my step sisters death hit me like a freight train, and let me just say that was a hard pill to swallow. I've dealt with so much death and family loss in the past 4 years, and even lost 2 of my closest friends to suicide, so every time somebody else dies I just feel numb to it for a while. After a while, the reality of "I'm never going to speak to this person who I was close to again" hits me, and it just fucking sucks.

I stopped taking care of myself and exercising too, and I sleep from 9 AM to 3 PM now, which is a stupid decision, but I just feel like I don't deserve it. However, I'm considering getting back into a groove of it because honestly, this is destroying me. I may make some jokey jokes on these forums, laugh with friends and talk about how shitty a certain game about Xenomorphs is with MichaelBP, but really behind that I just feel like absolute fucking shit. I'm basically dragging myself through the mud now, and that definitely needs to stop.

Recording for the video has been going well, got a bit of a boost in confidence after beating FNAF 1, but it faded quite quickly. I'm actually having some genuine fun with FNAF 2 so far because, ohhh I don't know, things actually happen in that one. But my writing and artwork are still failing. I tried giving it another shot yesterday and drawing Penny, but it just did not work for me.

But yeah, just thought I'd talk about this because it's on my fucking mind. I'm sure everyone is sick of me posting like this and being an insufferable asshole, and to those people I genuinely apologize, it just feels nice to have a place to talk about things and write down how I feel. It helps me think more clearly because things are off my mind.

• Genji is awesome.

Hm, something temporary to my avatar. Spice things up a bit. Now.... to meditate.

• So, there's no Batman meme and fun thread?

• There's no "correct" way to deal with the loss of people close to you. You just do. Until it's time to carry on.

My friend Chloe and I had a discussion this morning about my depression and self doubt, and while I feel a lot better (considering she's the

• Batman is serious. Don't be joking about Batman.

Ekelund21 posted: »

So, there's no Batman meme and fun thread?

• Post all you want about whatever you want. We all deal with things in different ways. Some people only post when they have a tirade to go on, some post any 2 cents they want to add to any conversation they weren't even a part of in the first place(guess which I am), others just use the forum to chat up their pals.

Don't apologize for helping yourself out. Do what you need to do.

My friend Chloe and I had a discussion this morning about my depression and self doubt, and while I feel a lot better (considering she's the

• Unless it's a parents joke. Decades later, and I'm still not tired of a good one now and then.

Batman is serious. Don't be joking about Batman.

• So is Coco

Genji is awesome.

• edited August 2016

Thought I recognised Ezra's voice in Fairy Tail, its Lilith from Borderlands!!!! :D Another awesome voiced character.

Love hearing familiar voices in other anime/games etc.

• "I'm never going to speak to this person who I was close to again"

This is the hardest part but, these people have left a mark on you. They've affected your life, left memories, moments of joy. With some of my family - it's my job to carry on so they live on.

I hope this came across right, I mean I've only ever lost 2 family members 1 of which I can't remember due to my young age.

I'm sure everyone is sick of me posting like this and being an insufferable asshole.

In no way are you an 'insufferable asshole' and i'm not sick of your posts. If it's helps do it, people reply. Some good can come of it i'm sure.

playing Borderlands all day, which might I fucking say is a god damn fun game. I completely forgot how much I loved Borderlands.

enter image description here
    One of few games that I class as my religion XD

• Damn straight.

So is Coco

• edited August 2016

In no way are you an 'insufferable asshole'

I dunno man. I'm a prick.

This is the hardest part but, these people have left a mark on you. They've affected your life, left memories, moments of joy. With some of my family - it's my job to carry on so they live on.

That's a good point I suppose, it's still hard though. Thank you for your kind words on the matter though.

One of few games that I class as my religion XD

"I'm never going to speak to this person who I was close to again" This is the hardest part but, these people have left a mark on yo

• No worries my friend, :)

My guess is you're a PC player, Shame if so. I'm an absolute sweat on bl2 on Xbox one.

OP8 Maya. So many legendarys, pearls etc

In no way are you an 'insufferable asshole' I dunno man. I'm a prick. This is the hardest part but, these people have left

• I have BL2 as well, but on the 360 and no gold account so that's shit. My GOTY edition of the first game is on PC but that's just because I don't have any space left on my 360.

I prefer Lilith over Maya, Lilith is just.... She is fucking top tier waifu material and a Grade A badass. She has force powers or some shit and she becomes invisible. She's just as awesome as Samus Aran and Heather Mason

No worries my friend, My guess is you're a PC player, Shame if so. I'm an absolute sweat on bl2 on Xbox one. OP8 Maya. So many legendarys, pearls etc

• Maya and Lilith are both waifu. Siren beauty's!

I've still got in on my 360 I think but I'm only level 50 on that

I have BL2 as well, but on the 360 and no gold account so that's shit. My GOTY edition of the first game is on PC but that's just because I

• Shit, I'm only level 26 on mine.

Maya and Lilith are both waifu. Siren beauty's! I've still got in on my 360 I think but I'm only level 50 on that

• edited August 2016

I have a few high characters, but all on XboxOne. If you ever want level 50 legendarys let me know :) (for the 360)

Shit, I'm only level 26 on mine.

• HAHAAHAHA GORILLA WARFARE (rip Harambe tho)

Low self-esteem, I suppose? What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of

• Word.

Clean yourself b4 you rekt yourself.

• Just rewind. Oh, sorry, wrong game.

On a serious note, death of our loved ones sucks. This is actually pretty nice.

I think you should get a break, a real one, like ignore video games, drawing, this forum and just be. Just go clear your mind a bit, since you're stuck with it for your whole life so you don't want it to be an ugly place to be in. One of the most beautiful things (personally) is just being in nature, watching the sunset, watching the clouds drift away, watching all the mountains that surround you (or maybe not?).

Your body and mind deserve to be taken care of, you're not inferior to anyone, nor superior. Equal. Go get some exercise done and make it a habit.

• Considering that a lot of the fighting took place on French soil, yeah, it's a pretty serious omission.

The French and Russians are both going to be premium DLC. The French will come in the 'They Shall Not Pass' expansion in March 2017. Kind of ridiculous if you ask me.

• I think you should get a break, a real one, like ignore video games, drawing, this forum and just be.

Riiiight, because spending my time laying on a bed starring at my ceiling sounds like a great time!

is just being in nature, watching the sunset, watching the clouds drift away, watching all the mountains that surround you

I love doing that. Sadly there's a crazy stalker bitch in my neighborhood and I'm 99.999% sure that if I go out she'll shoot me in the face. So I'm kind of fearful of going outside right now.

Your body and mind deserve to be taken care of, you're not inferior to anyone, nor superior. Equal.

I disagree.

Go get some exercise done and make it a habit.

I had it as a habit not too long ago, but I dropped it when I got back into my depressive state.

Just rewind. Oh, sorry, wrong game. On a serious note, death of our loved ones sucks. This is actually pretty nice. I think you should

• Okay, so I live in a dorm with a bunch of other people. Long story short I hate all of them.

Well one of them did something that made me despise living here even more.

I went to take a shower in the bathroom I usually use (There are 3 bathrooms, this is the least used bathroom and is also the one with the most space). I turn on the lights and lo and behold.

It was covered in fucking hair and nails. And if you look closely at the black thing on the left. That's the drain. There is a pile of hair on the drain. There was also a razor shaver tossed on the floor.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.