The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sadly there's a crazy stalker bitch in my neighborhood and I'm 99.999% sure that if I go out she'll shoot me in the face.

Have you seen her again since the first time, or was it a one-off?
    Maybe you should call the police, (If you haven't already) Sounds serious.

I think you should get a break, a real one, like ignore video games, drawing, this forum and just be. Riiiight, because spending my

• I saw her another time yesterday walking down my street, went back inside immediately. She hasn't tried anything worthy of a call to the authorities, but she followed me and chased me so it's enough to warrant some concern.

Acheive250 posted: »

Sadly there's a crazy stalker bitch in my neighborhood and I'm 99.999% sure that if I go out she'll shoot me in the face. Have you s

• Okay then, just be careful man...

I saw her another time yesterday walking down my street, went back inside immediately. She hasn't tried anything worthy of a call to the authorities, but she followed me and chased me so it's enough to warrant some concern.

• Trust me, I may be suicidal and not taking care of my self at all, but I'm not just gonna go out with a painted target for some insane lady to come kill me. I'm staying away from that one, no thank you ma'am, I don't want to dance this dance. Or should I say, shuffle this shuffle.

Acheive250 posted: »

Okay then, just be careful man...

• Speaking of, I just realised I forgot to change my avatar to Overwatch lol what character should it be?

Hm, something temporary to my avatar. Spice things up a bit. Now.... to meditate.

• We all have friends like that, I have a friend who always brags about how he's really good at Destiny. Like, shit mate, we get it, you'd destroy us in a 1v1, not like we've heard it a million times already.

BeyondEnder posted: »

My best friend is the biggest show off I have ever seen.

• Finally returned to Greece. Gosh, now I can finally play games, relax, voice chat with my friends again etc. :)

And here I was, getting homesick at Philippines lmao.

• I just hate shit like this, I know SOMEONE in my house keeps leaving their fucking hair in the bath like a goddamn shedding cat, I just don't know who.

lupinb0y posted: »

Okay, so I live in a dorm with a bunch of other people. Long story short I hate all of them. Well one of them did something that made me

• I dunno, thinking about my life, dreams and fixing my problems isn't that great but it calms you down once you know what are you dealing with.

You can call police (lol), confront her or hide forever. Stalkers are the creepiest thing ever but yeah, depends how stalky this girl really is.

We agree to disagree then. But I don't see how you want to feel better again but you are pulling yourself down with low self-esteem. A paradox.

Maybe it is time to visit a professional. Depression is an ugly mental illness. (They all are anyways..)

I think you should get a break, a real one, like ignore video games, drawing, this forum and just be. Riiiight, because spending my

• I am seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist. My next session is tomorrow.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I dunno, thinking about my life, dreams and fixing my problems isn't that great but it calms you down once you know what are you dealing wit

• Ew.

Okay, so I live in a dorm with a bunch of other people. Long story short I hate all of them. Well one of them did something that made me

• Alpha omega olympa. You could say I speak a bit of Greek.

Hope you had fun. :3 :3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Finally returned to Greece. Gosh, now I can finally play games, relax, voice chat with my friends again etc. And here I was, getting homesick at Philippines lmao.

• olympa

wot

Hope you had fun. :3 :3

I did. However, I kinda got bored there and I wanted to return back to Greece after at least 25 days. :/

Alpha omega olympa. You could say I speak a bit of Greek. Hope you had fun.

• Dicks Out.

HAHAAHAHA GORILLA WARFARE (rip Harambe tho)

• I'm sure everyone is sick of me posting like this and being an insufferable asshole

No one worth giving a shit about thinks that you're a asshole. You are a nice guy going through a rough time and no one with a heart will be pissed at you.

My friend Chloe and I had a discussion this morning about my depression and self doubt, and while I feel a lot better (considering she's the

• And start shit posting on twitter again

Finally returned to Greece. Gosh, now I can finally play games, relax, voice chat with my friends again etc. And here I was, getting homesick at Philippines lmao.

• Shits going down on my street there are 10 vans 3 helicopters sniffer dogs and allsorts.

• Why you should randomly pause while watching anime

enter image description here

• Google "didney worl" you will like it

Why you should randomly pause while watching anime

• edited August 2016

Ok I will look at once then edit this response.

Edit: holy fucking shit!! hahahaha, scrolling for days!

Google "didney worl" you will like it

• You gotta stop breaking the law, they found your base.

Shits going down on my street there are 10 vans 3 helicopters sniffer dogs and allsorts.

• Shits going down on my street there are 10 vans 3 helicopters sniffer dogs and allsorts.

• When you see someone mention your favourite show/game

• As someone who once shared a bathroom with an older brother, this is pretty mild.

• so glad my PC couldn't run it and thus I didn't buy it

• Got a notification from my sister...

Love ya sis.

• Enjoyment brings passion, passion brings one's own faith. Do what you enjoy most, don't push yourself into doing something that destroys enjoyment. Art and stories are not for everyone, but of course inspiration can lead to that desire. Look where I am at. If you really want to keep trying art/stories it's best to seek constructive criticism (tbf I was tempted to do something like an art class here but I lack equipment and have a lot on my mind) Practice is also important, mimic, take note of others in how the produce such things and you'll learn on the fly. My talent came from others' talents. Observe, mimic and blend it into your own.

I think it's better to play what you enjoy rather than what you hate. You are the runner of your own channel, certainly subscribers may ask

• Hm... looks at your avatar. Ding!

Sombra seems like a good one.

CosmicSouls posted: »

Speaking of, I just realised I forgot to change my avatar to Overwatch lol what character should it be?

• As grossas people leaving a mess in public washrooms.... >_>

• Eyy welcome back dude!

• That's great.

I am seeing a therapist and a psychiatrist. My next session is tomorrow.

• It's actually not that bad of a game, it's just highly disappointing that Hello Games lied to us about the kind of content that'll be in it, it's upsetting of course, but the game isn't exactly the worst. Plus, the people hyping the game were caught in a whirlwind of their own blind fanboyism because they wanted a game where they can be in their own universe, something that had never happened before in gaming history and now this company with no game design experience is promising. Even if everything initially mentioned was in the game and all of the bugs were fixed pre-launch, they'd be disappointed. Because the hype train was way too large, and there was no way this small company could deliver.

joriandrake posted: »

so glad my PC couldn't run it and thus I didn't buy it

• Oh shit my dude.

Shits going down on my street there are 10 vans 3 helicopters sniffer dogs and allsorts.

• Meh, I'm somebody who easily pisses off others, I'd understand if somebody who was actually really cool was pissed at me. But thanks for your kind words, it's really appreciated.

I'm sure everyone is sick of me posting like this and being an insufferable asshole No one worth giving a shit about thinks that you're a asshole. You are a nice guy going through a rough time and no one with a heart will be pissed at you.

• Were you trying to speak spanish?

As grossas people leaving a mess in public washrooms.... >_>

• Why did you get banned dipshit?

olympa wot Hope you had fun. I did. However, I kinda got bored there and I wanted to return back to Greece after at least 25 days.

• Did your sister roast you hard?

Got a notification from my sister... Love ya sis.

• lol naw, I make a lot of typos on the vita. I just didn't feel like editing it.

papai46 posted: »

Were you trying to speak spanish?

• We're siblings, I'd be offended if she didn't.

papai46 posted: »

Did your sister roast you hard?

• So I guess I'm posting my picture here insted, hehe.

Batman is serious. Don't be joking about Batman.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.