Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hopefully. I'd still cry if I got the game on PS4 and it bricked the console. That actually happened in June when I started playing S2 on it, after having it in my library for months.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well, hopefully the first option

• save me

ok, how exactly did that work...gimme a sec to prepare some pep-talk...ok, I think I got something:

enter image description here

do you feel motivated yet?

Today is the first day of school for me. This year I have to prepare for the exams. Whyyyyyy??? Only you guys and this glorious shipping can save me.

• Ok then. Guess I'll just post my Rhyiona smut HERE THEN!!! XD

only community staff can do it, as far as i know.

• Hey Cara, and c'mon! Those first years have a long way to go yet before they reach our levels of intellect.

Rhys+Fiona=Lots and lots of banging. There we go; I have created Henry's theorem of shipping. Somebody patent it and give the the Nobel Prize

hey sorry i am never here i miss you guys but i have so much work to mark and my first years are really stupid

• I think it's meant to be more mobile friendly?

whose bright idea was it to make the forum like this??

• Who the who the who the WHAT?!

How have I never seen this image before now?????

How bout we just give him this image......

• edited September 2016

Ok it's now September and I'm gonna start the fan fictions up again.

Starting with a smut fic one-shot based on that lovely image a few pages back of Rhys and Fiona playing strip poker round a campfire

• y u do dis to me?

Dracu98 posted: »

save me ok, how exactly did that work...gimme a sec to prepare some pep-talk...ok, I think I got something: do you feel motivated yet?

• i can add you to the community staff if you want :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok then. Guess I'll just post my Rhyiona smut HERE THEN!!! XD

• enter image description here

Ok it's now September and I'm gonna start the fan fictions up again. Starting with a smut fic one-shot based on that lovely image a few pages back of Rhys and Fiona playing strip poker round a campfire

• Ok for some reason I can't post everything in one comment box so I'll continue the above comment here:

I'll also be continuing that crossover fic I started back in like, December was it? Anyone remember that lol :P

I finally finished Batman Arkham Knight too! And while it was certainly a very goOD game... They fucked up Deathstroke. SO BADLY!!! >:(

• Eh.... Tbh I'll just get a hold of you when it's done :)

You can have the honor of adding it to the community!!!

i can add you to the community staff if you want

• it still loads like shit on mobile tbh

I think it's meant to be more mobile friendly?

• edited September 2016

so...

uh...

false alarm.

Juvia wasn't even dead, she just fainted due to blood loss and Gray thought she died.

um.

yeah.

I freaked out over nothing hahahaha....

so... uh... false alarm. Juvia wasn't even dead, she just fainted due to blood loss and Gray thought she died. um. yeah. I freaked out over nothing hahahaha....

• I KNOW I'M SO HAPPY

but I feel really dumb too

• [removed]

so... uh... false alarm. Juvia wasn't even dead, she just fainted due to blood loss and Gray thought she died. um. yeah. I freaked out over nothing hahahaha....

• yep, trolled again

• so trolled you had to say it twice

yep, trolled again

• so trolled the site double-posted my comment to prove my point.

so trolled you had to say it twice

• again...

oh well, at least you revived the thread with it.

again... oh well, at least you revived the thread with it.

• I'm using an IPad and it works pretty good

it still loads like shit on mobile tbh

• Are you freaking kidding me?

• Ahh sheit you got duped boi XD

• because your tears nourish me, that's why

enter image description here

y u do dis to me?

• oh, REALLY! someone in Fairy Tail DIDN'T die? like that one time when elsa blew up half of these strange electro-bombs by herself and DIDN'T DIE even though ONE of these nearly killed a regular magician? or like that one time when gerard got hit by ALL DRILLING MAGIC, and all he got was a little dirt on his clothes? shall I continue, or...nah, I think you get my point. seriously, when it comes to killing people, fairy tail is even worse than naruto.

• nope

Are you freaking kidding me?

• ;_; fool me once, shame on me... fool me twice...

Ahh sheit you got duped boi XD

• yeah but in shounens people survive unrealistic things all the time and we have had deaths this arc (wahl, god serena, bradman, etc) so it wasn't completely unreasonable to be skeptical, especially when it was my favourite character.

thing is, I just assumed she dropped dead - in which case, I should've definitely been scared - but it wasn't the case at all so I just flipped shit for no reason

then again, so did gray and gruvia is sailing harder than ever so it kinda paid off??

Dracu98 posted: »

oh, REALLY! someone in Fairy Tail DIDN'T die? like that one time when elsa blew up half of these strange electro-bombs by herself and DIDN'T

• You roll up in the corner and cry? I mean...that's what I do. xp

;_; fool me once, shame on me... fool me twice...

• I've cried enough, man... no more. ;_;

You roll up in the corner and cry? I mean...that's what I do. xp

• classic bait and switch

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

• good

if she was really dead I would've dropped this

Green613 posted: »

classic bait and switch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.