The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So I'm gonna do a playthrough of To The Moon while I'm... ugh... in New Mexico, and this will be my first exposure to this game, like, ever. People told me it's the saddest game ever and will destroy my very soul. Is this accurate information?

• Im always quick to give up, but i find watching something while drawing helps me. I'll probably be watching fairy tail while drawing Natsu :D

Damn, I wish I was as active with drawing as you were. I can't draw anything now without giving up a few seconds in and getting pissed about it.

• I can think of tons of sadder games. It's just an RPG maker game with a "sad" story. I don't understand why it gets all this praise. It looks shit and it plays shit, though that's all RPG maker games.

So I'm gonna do a playthrough of To The Moon while I'm... ugh... in New Mexico, and this will be my first exposure to this game, like, ever. People told me it's the saddest game ever and will destroy my very soul. Is this accurate information?

• Got it. Lower my expectations a lot then. Also, I wouldn't say all RPG Maker games are like that. I've played some genuinely impressive ones that master the story and atmosphere.

I can think of tons of sadder games. It's just an RPG maker game with a "sad" story. I don't understand why it gets all this praise. It looks shit and it plays shit, though that's all RPG maker games.

• enter image description here

lupinb0y posted: »

Whoever is running the Sonic official Twitter needs a raise. It's a blessing from the heavens. https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/763899888065056768

• Happy Fake Labor Day, everyone!

• Aw man I loved To The Moon, once you finish it you've got to play the two free minis odes that come with it (they'll be important to the sequel)

So I'm gonna do a playthrough of To The Moon while I'm... ugh... in New Mexico, and this will be my first exposure to this game, like, ever. People told me it's the saddest game ever and will destroy my very soul. Is this accurate information?

• Holy shit... the Pokemon anime's recent episodes are just... fucked right up.

• Ash-Greninja is fucking sick tho.

These team flare guys are messed up

Holy shit... the Pokemon anime's recent episodes are just... fucked right up.

• Apparently somebody is gonna die in the next episode, and since they won't kill Bonnie and Serena is definitely very important to the central story, Clemont is straight fucked.

Ash-Greninja is fucking sick tho. These team flare guys are messed up

• Blaziken Mask or Alain. Can't imagine they'd kill anyone main like that.

Ash needs to stop being dense and be all "hey serena waddup"

Apparently somebody is gonna die in the next episode, and since they won't kill Bonnie and Serena is definitely very important to the central story, Clemont is straight fucked.

• When you're playing overwatch with your mates and randomly shout "Ryuuga wagateki wo kurau!" out of the blue

• Same. Honestly it's hard to watch the first 2 after seeing ROTS for me.

I genuinely enjoy Revenge of the Sith honestly. It's an awful movie, but somehow it managed to be way better than the first two movies. It was also the most visually interesting.

• Haha yeah, couldn't resist coming back. Gonna try to be more active from now on.

• Does anybody remember that time when people thought that Luke is Carver's son?

• Don't leave us big daddy Johro

big daddy Johro

enter image description here

Don't leave us big daddy Johro. We need you here to be smarter and more interesting than literally anyone else on these forums. Please my dude.

• Amazing.

Does anybody remember that time when people thought that Luke is Carver's son?

• Rings out for Harambe!

lupinb0y posted: »

Whoever is running the Sonic official Twitter needs a raise. It's a blessing from the heavens. https://twitter.com/sonic_hedgehog/status/763899888065056768

• Does anybody remember that time when people thought that Luke is Carver's son?

• Mikasa better be in a sexy pose!

Next 3 drawing attempts will be Rin Okumura Mikasa Ackerman Natsu Dragneel

• Wow.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Amazing.

• Aye, i'm gunna try my best. Hoping to draw this (it'll probably be shit, so I aint promising it'll look good.

papai46 posted: »

Mikasa better be in a sexy pose!

• I call way too many people "Big Daddy Blank" now. It started with a discord chat my friends and I had where we were all named "Big Daddy" and then some kind of awful mental disorder. Out of context me calling people "big daddy" is really fucking creepy, so I apologize.

Don't leave us big daddy Johro big daddy Johro

• Lol man what are you apologizing for??? Don't worry, seriously, I just meme my life.

I call way too many people "Big Daddy Blank" now. It started with a discord chat my friends and I had where we were all named "Big Daddy" an

• Your avatar's eyes keep staring into my soul and existence and I feel triggered.

Wow.

• My First day of High school tomorrow, I am pumped!

• Hi everyone!!!! How many likes or thumbs up :p for the Batman theme music?! Gosh!!! I LOVE IT x infinity!!!!!! :3 :3

• Yeah, it's good, sad at times, but not really "bring-you-to-tears sobbing". (For me at least. Made me cry a little.) It really depends on the person.

• Uh.... okay?

you mean... https://telltale.com/community/discussion/64298/how-would-you-react-if-luke-was-carvers-son/p4 https://telltale.com/community/discussion/83281/luke-is-carvers-son Don't revive them peps, they're just fun to read.

• For all Avatar fans here:)

• Spectacular!

Wow.

• When you told me your were retiring from the forums I didn't think it would be for over a year! It's good seeing your name again.

Twistee posted: »

Haha yeah, couldn't resist coming back. Gonna try to be more active from now on.

• The feels.

joshua007 posted: »

For all Avatar fans here:)

• DLB!! Good to see ya again! Yeah it's been a wild ride for me, but I'm glad to be back now. How have you been?

When you told me your were retiring from the forums I didn't think it would be for over a year! It's good seeing your name again.

• Yeah it's been a wild ride for me, but I'm glad to be back now.

Oh really? I hope everything's good now.

Me? I have been fantastic actually. Never been better and I'm finally working on my art again. Check it out:

Twistee posted: »

DLB!! Good to see ya again! Yeah it's been a wild ride for me, but I'm glad to be back now. How have you been?

• Me during summer.

• O_O OMG!!! That is absolutely amazing holy hell! Definitely gonna check out your other vids.

Yeah it's been a wild ride for me, but I'm glad to be back now. Oh really? I hope everything's good now. Me? I have been fantastic actually. Never been better and I'm finally working on my art again. Check it out:

• Sorry, I just feel like I'm the one messing up all the times in many situations. I wasn't aware whether this was I time where I was or not.

Lol man what are you apologizing for??? Don't worry, seriously, I just meme my life.

• Shit man, I haven't read the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books in forever. I miss that shit.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Me during summer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.