The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited September 2016

• Me too, I would literally die if I don't get it.

• I think you've been misinformed.

mellofox28 posted: »

• I made breakfast for my family. I made egg, sausage, and toast. I asked my dad, "How was breakfast?" He replied, "The toast was the best." Ouch dad. Ouch.

• Thank you so much! I appreciate it. And please do!

Twistee posted: »

O_O OMG!!! That is absolutely amazing holy hell! Definitely gonna check out your other vids.

• This made my heart go sparky sparky boom.

joshua007 posted: »

For all Avatar fans here:)

• I guess you could say his remark was pretty dry...

I made breakfast for my family. I made egg, sausage, and toast. I asked my dad, "How was breakfast?" He replied, "The toast was the best." Ouch dad. Ouch.

• I still read these books to this day. I love Diary of a wimpy kid.

TheFurryOne posted: »

Me during summer.

• Finished Borderlands. The ending was highly disappointing, but it was still a fun game and an amazing experience none-the-less. Gonna head on to the Dr. Ned Zombie DLC first, then I'll do Claptrap's stuff.

• Got like 2 hours sleep last night, now to run on the fumes I have left for work today ughhhh

• A short story that I finished today. Any feedback or reads are appreciated.

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/drama/78492?ref=a_0fb45683-aac2-45d7-b4ed-c798c3d910f3

• I just realized that I left the download for the Overwatch demo halfway without finishing it.

I guess the most likely scenario would be that I would need to buy the game after it completes.

• Wish me luck for my first day of High school.

• Damn this summer sucked ass, beat most of my games in the first month and got tired of multiplayer then I had to scavenge some very old games and in a few weeks got tired of them too ahhh shit, eventually in 3 weeks this fucking video game (and movie) drought will be over.

• multiple vivid nightmares last night. each more terrifying than the last. really jumpy today, tomorrow won't help at all. i can't see straight anymore, feeling sick to my stomach too. i clawed my own fucking eyes out in the last one. fuck this man.

• Any Camp Camp fans?

• Is that a joke I'm not getting?

I made breakfast for my family. I made egg, sausage, and toast. I asked my dad, "How was breakfast?" He replied, "The toast was the best." Ouch dad. Ouch.

• What is a Community Representative?
    Does he/she work for the company?

• Brother I wish you luck

Remember brother, stay strong keep courage.
    Greatness comes from small beginings

Wish me luck for my first day of High school.

• Haven't seen it. I stopped watching RTs stuff at the end of RWBY V3

Any Camp Camp fans?

• Lately overwatch has gone glitchy on ps4 and keeps disconnecting me from battlenet it annoying because it takes longer to play

• I like it it's funny.

Any Camp Camp fans?

• Not even RWBY Chibi?

Haven't seen it. I stopped watching RTs stuff at the end of RWBY V3

• Whew, been so busy with Overwatch and other things so I haven't got the chance to go on for a while. The several days have been okay and neat.

I finally mastered Genji and McCree which I'm happy about plus the new map is amazing. It's an easier map to play since you can lose and flank enemies much easier.

I've also been playing a lot COD MW3 multiplayer too lately... I admit, it's a lot more fun than I thought and I actually experienced my first traditional COD argument (wasn't involved). I thought it was exaggerated but damn boi.

Also I've been working on an original manga that I mentioned several months ago.Been writing out the last of the second arc and it's a bit hard towrite and remember everything after a small hiatus. Should mention I plan on continuing some TWD Forum Comic later this month. Along with the TWD S3 drawing I was doing. I'm steadily re'establishing my joy drawing and writing.

Lastly we celebrated mine and my sister's upcoming birthdays on Sunday. I'm turning 22 tomorrow, 'bout time I get a job lol The food was good! Hamburger Helper (basically a gulash) and potatoes with my aunt's special tarts and cheese cake. Dem tarts were goooood. Best thing though was a brand new TV my pops gave me

So yeah, it's been good. ^-^

• Good luck, m8.

Wish me luck for my first day of High school.

• Hai, Megami! You haven't been here for a while. o.o

I just realized that I left the download for the Overwatch demo halfway without finishing it. I guess the most likely scenario would be that I would need to buy the game after it completes.

• Sure, I'll give a read when Ai can. You may also want to post to the "post your creative work" thread.

A short story that I finished today. Any feedback or reads are appreciated. https://www.inkitt.com/stories/drama/78492?ref=a_0fb45683-aac2-45d7-b4ed-c798c3d910f3

• ...........:'(

• Natsu Dragneel

enter image description here

• You can't really mess up toast. You just put in the the toaster and there ya go. However, I had to actually cook the egg and sausage. He's basically telling me that the food sucked except toast.

BeyondEnder posted: »

Is that a joke I'm not getting?

• enter image description here

AChicken posted: »

I guess you could say his remark was pretty dry...

• I made some fanart from that show for a friend. Never again.

Natsu Dragneel

• I've been pinged in this thread quite a lot since my last visit here and it seems that people have been wondering where I've been at:

I promise that I am alright! I've just been busy over the summer (traveled to Canada and back home for a few weeks, had SAT Prep, did volunteering, had a load of summer work and so on). I will start visiting the forums more frequently now that I will have a more structured schedule and better focus.

• Has anyone else noticed that a lot of Troy Baker voiced video game characters has gotten involved with "Atlas" in one way or another?

Jack Mitchell in COD Advanced Warefare, were Atlas is a military corporation
    Booker DeWitt in Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea Episode 2, were Atlas is a guy (I don't think he had any direct interactions with him though)
    Rhys in Tales From the Borderlands, lo and behold, more Atlas!

And, if I'm gonna stretch it really far: Atlas is another word for map, but if there's not been a map made of an area, it is literally uncharted, which also is a game franshise were Troy Baker has played the role as Sam Drake

• Nice! Sounds like quite the eventful summer.

I've been pinged in this thread quite a lot since my last visit here and it seems that people have been wondering where I've been at: I p

• edited September 2016

MEEE. I adore Camp Camp.

Edit: My post is coming up as a spoiler and I have no idea why. 0.0

Any Camp Camp fans?

• Cooool.

joshua007 posted: »

...........:'(

• Bakers like geography confirmed.

Ekelund21 posted: »

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of Troy Baker voiced video game characters has gotten involved with "Atlas" in one way or another? Jac

• edited September 2016

Double post

Natsu Dragneel

• WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED AND AMAZING WTF

Natsu Dragneel

Sign in to comment in this discussion.