The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Something like that, haha.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Nice! Sounds like quite the eventful summer.

• Started watching it recently, it's great.

Any Camp Camp fans?

• edited September 2016

Hey, I have a question about the Half-Life series, so...

I have never played a Half-Life game before, and a while ago I bought The Orange Box on the PS3 so I could play Portal, but it also has Half-Life 2 on it, and I was thinking of playing it. so I was wondering.. If I play Half-Life 2 before 1, am I not going to understand whats going on? and will it spoil what happens in the first one?

Thank you.

• Haha! Thanks man, I want to draw a RWBY character but not sure who, suggestions?

WHY ARE YOU SO TALENTED AND AMAZING WTF

• Now he just needs to voice a character for Atlas in RWBY. Even Laura Baily and Travis Willingham have voiced bit roles

Ekelund21 posted: »

Has anyone else noticed that a lot of Troy Baker voiced video game characters has gotten involved with "Atlas" in one way or another? Jac

• Literally, only here for 10 minutes, but I'll reply to this.

The characters in 2 weren't in HL1(except you...they retconned that since), so you won't be anymore lost than anyone else really(the game was made so the player was playing catch-up with the world as it is). You're a theoretical physicist who was at ground zero when an experiment brought aliens into the world. You fought your way out of the lab.

I don't think anything from 1 gets spoiled that wasn't on the back of the box to begin with.

...and

YES, PLAY 2!!!

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey, I have a question about the Half-Life series, so... I have never played a Half-Life game before, and a while ago I bought The Orange

• edited September 2016

I used the crap version of photoshop I have on my computer to colour in Natsu!

enter image description here

• Its annoying for xbox too, my friend and I have been kicked once from our 10 competitive games :/

Lately overwatch has gone glitchy on ps4 and keeps disconnecting me from battlenet it annoying because it takes longer to play

• Neato Cheetos. Lookin' good!

Natsu Dragneel

• In celebration of my birthday, it only makes sense for me... to... GIVE BIRTH!

To a new thread. What did you think I was gonna do? O_o

Proceeds to go into fatal position and create a new thread while screaming loudly for no reason at all. Seriously... what is wrong with this guy? He's high on bunnies.

(okay this gonna take a moment)

• Happy 20th (LOL I guessed) birthday !

In celebration of my birthday, it only makes sense for me... to... GIVE BIRTH! ... To a new thread. What did you think I was gonna do?

• Okay, so today I wrote my final exam.

I'm actually worried about that one. I might've fucked it up and maybe it will cause me to take 8th grade again.

Well, will find out soon enough, since tomorrow I get the results.

i hate life holy fuck

• edited September 2016

Close! 22 actually. The wrinkles will be coming soon. ._. But thanks! xD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Happy 20th (LOL I guessed) birthday !

• I know that feel too well, even if I've studied for it for 3 hours, even if I answer many of the questions. The thought I might fail makes me nervous. Good luck.

But uh... it's September. Why you guys still writing exams? O_o

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Okay, so today I wrote my final exam. I'm actually worried about that one. I might've fucked it up and maybe it will cause me to take 8th grade again. Well, will find out soon enough, since tomorrow I get the results. i hate life holy fuck

• Those are actually "re-taking exams" since I failed in 3 subjects.

I had to take those, otherwise I'd stay in the same grade.

I know that feel too well, even if I've studied for it for 3 hours, even if I answer many of the questions. The thought I might fail makes me nervous. Good luck. But uh... it's September. Why you guys still writing exams? O_o

• Ouch that sucks. >_>

Hope you pass!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Those are actually "re-taking exams" since I failed in 3 subjects. I had to take those, otherwise I'd stay in the same grade.

• Thanks, fam. <3

Ouch that sucks. >_> Hope you pass!

• Especially not Chibi. I saw one episode and hated it for how unnecessarily mean spirited it is. Some of the jokes had Weiss and Ruby being downright abusive to each other. Not only is that unfunny and awful, but it's nowhere near their friendship dynamic

dojo32161 posted: »

Not even RWBY Chibi?

• Pyrrha or Neo maybe?

Haha! Thanks man, I want to draw a RWBY character but not sure who, suggestions?

• Neo would be a good one. Did you see my coloured Natsu below :D well fucking happy haha

Pyrrha or Neo maybe?

• Been busy in real life, but I'm definitely sure I'll be active again when TWDS3 releases this November. :)

Hai, Megami! You haven't been here for a while. o.o

• Downloading a game but:

ayyy

• Can't wait to leave home one day my bitch of a sister is busy again

• edited September 2016

If anybody's wondering, I'm downloading Paragon.

(Also, I apologize for the piss-poor quality since my phone took this photo in 2K, so i had to scale it down to avoid making a mess)

Downloading a game but: ayyy

• Back to 90's

• Harsh

joshua007 posted: »

Can't wait to leave home one day my bitch of a sister is busy again

• My parents have been playing Oddworld Strangers wrath for the last 3 or 4 hours lol

• Well, Final Fantasy XV is enough reason for me to buy a PS4 Pro. Now looking back, I will have bought 3 consoles just to play the best version of FF XV.

• edited September 2016

• Happy Birthday

In celebration of my birthday, it only makes sense for me... to... GIVE BIRTH! ... To a new thread. What did you think I was gonna do?

• I updated it, and Telltale should seriously consider using this in their marketing...

Ekelund21 posted: »

Several weeks ago, someone mentioned that Telltales Batman logo looks like two people sticking their butts up in front of it. This thought h

• Australian internet speeds summarized right here.

• Okay, thanks.

Johro posted: »

Literally, only here for 10 minutes, but I'll reply to this. The characters in 2 weren't in HL1(except you...they retconned that since),

• Well what else are you gonna do while waiting for the download to finish already?

• Thats a great game

My parents have been playing Oddworld Strangers wrath for the last 3 or 4 hours lol

• If you like j games buy a japanese system it just makes sense, the ps4 has so many exclusives and you can import stuff, ricedigital has some imports with english menus and subs im thinking of getting idol master after im done with hatsune miku

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, Final Fantasy XV is enough reason for me to buy a PS4 Pro. Now looking back, I will have bought 3 consoles just to play the best version of FF XV.

• That doesnt sound right, are you coming off drugs or something?

multiple vivid nightmares last night. each more terrifying than the last. really jumpy today, tomorrow won't help at all. i can't see straight anymore, feeling sick to my stomach too. i clawed my own fucking eyes out in the last one. fuck this man.

• Happy birthday

• Is Battlefield 1 enjoyable?

• Aye, but the playing the same map can get repetitive, but the game itself is fun

Is Battlefield 1 enjoyable?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.