The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just a random question: if given the choice, would you prefer to work as a judge or as a lawyer?
    I'm talking about the job as itself and here it's not required to be lawyer before being a judge.

• edited September 2016

So I'm currently alive. Miserable and defeated, but alive. Got to New Mexico yesterday, but the internet and service out here is so fucking shit that I can't even make an emergency phone call. Just finally got it to work here. Anxiety is at an all time high and hallucinations are back with a fucking vengeance, but the house I'm staying in is nice and it's very relaxing out here. Except for the fact that the house is inside a resort and the resort is covered in Peacocks and various other animals. Yeah, when it's pitch black outside and you see horrifying faces in the windows, dumb ass Peacocks ramming into the front door for no good reason definitely doesn't help.

Not sure if anyone gives a shit, but that's the status update. Also, the wifi area of the resort is right next to the ram and goat pin, and the rams are fucking running into the side of the building, so that's relaxing to listen to.

• Rebecca needs to set herself a limit. I'm alright with immense amounts of adorable gay shit, but she needs to fucking put a lid on that shit at some point, because the show will either get cancelled or drop the entire storyline and become gay fanfiction.

The latest steven universe is like the gayest one yet

• I mean, I hate Rihanna but I can remember her songs a lot more than Metallica's. Metallica is amazing but their songs aren't for everyone. Meanwhile, Rihanna, much like Lady Gaga and Beyonce, have songs that are designed to universally get stuck in people's heads. Whether you hate the music or not, the tunes are so catchy that it gets in your head regardless of what impact it had, negative or not. That's why the fuckers have so much money, because they don't put thought into their music, they design it to fuck with people. Whereas Metallica, Guns N' Roses, KISS and various other rock artists put love and dedication into their songs.

Johro posted: »

Know who's a bigger selling artist than Metallica? Rihanna. By A LOT. I wouldn't know a Rihanna song from the death rattle of the babies on the Youthanasia album cover.

• I'm legit fucking addicted to this game. I just wish I could have some good teammates lol

Put me on competitive. I fuck shit up During the game

• https://telltale.com/news/2016/09/batman-unmasked-episode-2/

In case you missed it, Telltale posted another Episode of Batman Unmasked

• If youre xbox we can team up

• Glad you're alive

So I'm currently alive. Miserable and defeated, but alive. Got to New Mexico yesterday, but the internet and service out here is so fucking

• Lawyer. Being a judge is a grim responsibility, especially in the states.

Euron posted: »

Just a random question: if given the choice, would you prefer to work as a judge or as a lawyer? I'm talking about the job as itself and here it's not required to be lawyer before being a judge.

• At least one of us is, eh?

Glad you're alive

• After y first week of High school, It is overwhelming. I already have a C in Algebra 1 ( I was never really good at math). God and the homework is overwhelming as fuck.

• Me: this school system is a joke
    Teacher: kinda
    Me: I do 70% right and I get a 4 out of 10
    Teacher: well-
    Me: If I get a 4 out of 10 after I did 70% right on my exam I beat that person up
    .......... (That moment you realise your teacher is gonna do the rating for the exam)

• I kinda want Michael Madsen back for S3 as the bad guy.

• I'm beginning hate my older brother.. deeply.

• Chapter 85 of AOT had me like:
    enter image description here

• edited September 2016

Wow, I never realized how many goddamn cords I would need just to record fucking game audio on an Elgato Capture Card. With the cords from my computer, my headset, my PS4, my TV, and this Elgato, my desk is literally 90% cords.

• Why are my notifications stuck at 16? Is there a way to fix it?

• Nope.

Acheive250 posted: »

Why are my notifications stuck at 16? Is there a way to fix it?

• You better not die or I'll bloody kill ya

At least one of us is, eh?

• A lawyer.

Euron posted: »

Just a random question: if given the choice, would you prefer to work as a judge or as a lawyer? I'm talking about the job as itself and here it's not required to be lawyer before being a judge.

• I'm an anime watcher only but I believe I've spoiled myself a bit. ;__;

Chapter 85 of AOT had me like:

• Only if you go through every single page of your feed since you started your account.

Why are my notifications stuck at 16? Is there a way to fix it?

• I'm gonna watch some good DC again

1. Teen Titans original series
    2. Batman TAS
    3. Justice League Unlimited
    4. Batman Beyond
  • I want to make a video about something with using this song or something else

1. Assassin's Creed: (I may be kinda done with it but I have so many ideas for great videos)
    2. Kingdom Hearts series: It all started as one World in the beginning:)
    3. The Walking Dead Telltale
    4. Final Fantasy XV but the game isn't even out yet so
    5. RWBY
  • If you all did not see Telltale's twitter or if you are not subscribed to Humble Bundle's email letters, Humble Store is having a Summer Sale similar to Steam's sales. Just like typical Humble Bundles, you get Steam keys to activate on your Steam account, although in this case you purchase individual games and/or smaller bundles like a typical Steam sale. I already have a lot of Telltale games, but I ended up getting a few other games I wanted like Papers, Please.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited September 2016

Got back from prison demonstration. Close shave, but didn't get arrested. Prison guards don't fuck around, are mean and well armed. The strike is spreading though, so that's good. I have a lot of respect for like Chelsea Manning who's decided to go on hunger strike as part of it. Brave shit.

Interesting times we live in.

• No promises my dude. Life is quite unpredictable.

You better not die or I'll bloody kill ya

• Don't forget The Batman and Young Justice.

joshua007 posted: »

I'm gonna watch some good DC again * Teen Titans original series * Batman TAS * Justice League Unlimited * Batman Beyond

• edited September 2016

I found The Batman oké and Young Justice really good thank you for reminding me:)
    I believe I have The Batman somewhere around me

Don't forget The Batman and Young Justice.

• edited September 2016

It took years and years of waiting but finally. The Left 4 Dead Movie fan film has been released! FINALLY!!!

This fan film went through absolute development hell with the director leaving at one point and even the main actors themselves. But it's done! All on a budget of zero dollars!

• You did?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm an anime watcher only but I believe I've spoiled myself a bit. ;__;

• THERE IS CURRENTLY A SPLINTER INSIDE MY FINGERNAIL

Why world? Why?

• edited September 2016

THERE IS CURRENTLY A SPLINTER INSIDE MY FINGERNAIL

Why world? Why?

Edit: Oh yay, my first double post

• lol I had that happen to me in 5th grade.

Kenny726 posted: »

THERE IS CURRENTLY A SPLINTER INSIDE MY FINGERNAIL Why world? Why? Edit: Oh yay, my first double post

• So I made some prints today. I think most of ya'll have seen my Rick drawing already. :)

enter image description here

If anyone is interested in buying one, click here.

• My local news everybody.

• enter image description here

My local news everybody.

• Hello, I did a quick google and from what I read I'm not sure if its very legal to be selling drawings like this of a copyrighted character. I apologize if I'm wrong, I just thought I should point this out just in case.

I hope all goes well.

So I made some prints today. I think most of ya'll have seen my Rick drawing already. If anyone is interested in buying one, click here.

• It's illegal to sell fanart? Then half the people on the internet are getting arrested.

Hello, I did a quick google and from what I read I'm not sure if its very legal to be selling drawings like this of a copyrighted character. I apologize if I'm wrong, I just thought I should point this out just in case. I hope all goes well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.