Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2016

On a different note, can someone please tell me how I can do this as well? Thanks.

Poogers555 posted: »

Im gonna be that guy and actually talk about Rhys x Fiona in the Rhys X Fiona thread. Does anyone remember what you need to say to have t

• HaHA! Suck it Rhysha's, you're all committing incest

spiderblue posted: »

Guys, hi! I've just noticed something. You know some people think it's weird to ship Rhys and Fiona since we both play them and they feel li

• I'm a Rhysha fan but I have to admit this ship is cute :)

• edited September 2016

so confusing

While we're on the topic of scenes we don't remember... where's this one from? I can identify the background as the Gortys facility from episode 1, but this scene just doesn't happen when I play it.

Im gonna be that guy and actually talk about Rhys x Fiona in the Rhys X Fiona thread. Does anyone remember what you need to say to have t

• Pretty sure its episode 1 when Vaughn is talking about that rad watch. Not sure if you need to say something though.

Im still trying to find out how to get what I said above to happen, and its bothering me so much. WHY CANT I REMEMBER!

TenkGrow posted: »

While we're on the topic of scenes we don't remember... where's this one from? I can identify the background as the Gortys facility from episode 1, but this scene just doesn't happen when I play it.

• Yeah, I know it's that part, but I just don't get this few frames of a scene specifically I just posted.

Don't worry, it will come to your mind... Rhyiona always does.

Pretty sure its episode 1 when Vaughn is talking about that rad watch. Not sure if you need to say something though. Im still trying to find out how to get what I said above to happen, and its bothering me so much. WHY CANT I REMEMBER!

• 9:12

Yeah, I know it's that part, but I just don't get this few frames of a scene specifically I just posted. Don't worry, it will come to your mind... Rhyiona always does.

• Oh, man really?! I was rewatching the ending scenes, but I just somehow didn't notice it... I'm so dumb. :\
    Thanks a lot! I can rest easy.

9:12

• I think its because that gif sort of highlights just Rhys and Fiona and makes it a little more obvious to see than the actual game.

Oh, man really?! I was rewatching the ending scenes, but I just somehow didn't notice it... I'm so dumb. Thanks a lot! I can rest easy.

• had the shittiest flu this week but I'm a bit better now

enter image description here

IT'S A WOLF POKEMON

I COULD CRY

• wait, we could get that?

god damn it, I don't think I got that.

...time to replay?

• I COULD CRY

Or you could howl.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

had the shittiest flu this week but I'm a bit better now IT'S A WOLF POKEMON I COULD CRY

• enter image description here

I COULD CRY Or you could howl.

• edited September 2016

It's so good. :) I don't know if I like the night evolution but this is all I ever wanted! :D also, I hate ultrabeasts so much lol. It's like they came from a different fransize.

(why do I always come back here to talk about Pokemon? x])

had the shittiest flu this week but I'm a bit better now IT'S A WOLF POKEMON I COULD CRY

• I replayed the game just to get the "Rhyiona option" but I don't think I could replay it again just to see one alternative scene x]

I just realized how much I need season 2

wait, we could get that? god damn it, I don't think I got that. ...time to replay?

• I like the night form but I definitely am getting this one. I hope it's Rock/Ground or something... please not a pure Rock type, it wouldn't be fair.
    I'm very interested in the UB because of their similarity so far to Lusamine and Lullie. Team Aether is very very very shady...

(pokemon is life obviously)

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's so good. I don't know if I like the night evolution but this is all I ever wanted! also, I hate ultrabeasts so much lol. It's like they came from a different fransize. (why do I always come back here to talk about Pokemon? x])

• well, it's just one dialogue option so replaying just the end should be fine, right? :P

yeah, I really hope we get one. :(

nohuhhuh posted: »

I replayed the game just to get the "Rhyiona option" but I don't think I could replay it again just to see one alternative scene x] I just realized how much I need season 2

• Yeah, but still...
    I am shame

I think its because that gif sort of highlights just Rhys and Fiona and makes it a little more obvious to see than the actual game.

• Guys... what if Telltale makes a game about Pokemon? Like, following other character instead of Ash or idk i just realised how stupid im sounding Lol #joke im done fuck this shit i quit

I like the night form but I definitely am getting this one. I hope it's Rock/Ground or something... please not a pure Rock type, it wouldn't

• Guys... what if Telltale makes a game about Pokemon? Like, following other character instead of Ash or idk i just realised how stupid im sounding Lol #joke im done fuck this shit i quit

I like the night form but I definitely am getting this one. I hope it's Rock/Ground or something... please not a pure Rock type, it wouldn't

• So man, if you still want to know how or haven't learned yet, how to get that dialogue... you just gotta choose, right when they enter the vault:

-As Rhyz: "It's been a dangerous road"
    -As Fiona: "Don't worry, I got this"

• Thanks man!

Luisma0000 posted: »

So man, if you still want to know how or haven't learned yet, how to get that dialogue... you just gotta choose, right when they enter the vault: -As Rhyz: "It's been a dangerous road" -As Fiona: "Don't worry, I got this"

• IKR I am so HYPED

• Salutes the ship and its many pages

I'm proud to say I accidentally set myself up for the shipper ending my first go-around, because there was no fargin' way I was touching that flower even if I did ship Rhysha

We are the 1%. Or maybe it's still 2-point-something. I forget, oh well

• season 2 comes out tomorrow

• Only the cool kids get the Rhyiona ending on the first run!

Dozurany posted: »

Salutes the ship and its many pages I'm proud to say I accidentally set myself up for the shipper ending my first go-around, because ther

• Awww yiss

Only the cool kids get the Rhyiona ending on the first run!

• Lol?

RockMySocks posted: »

season 2 comes out tomorrow

• April Fools' day is still a good few months away. :P

• season 2 comes out in 30 minutes

• Hey fellas, check out this pretty cool arts I found on the steams

• My completely rational response to this is WILL YOU TWO JUST GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ALREADY

Hey fellas, check out this pretty cool arts I found on the steams

• enter image description here

Dozurany posted: »

My completely rational response to this is WILL YOU TWO JUST GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEMS ALREADY

• Honestly, I'd be all for this... I love Pokemon so I'd eat anything up.

Guys... what if Telltale makes a game about Pokemon? Like, following other character instead of Ash or idk i just realised how stupid im sounding Lol #joke im done fuck this shit i quit

• edited September 2016

I want them to do very explicit things.

like cuddling under the moonlight.

Hey fellas, check out this pretty cool arts I found on the steams

• dude, calm the heck down! there are children around here, and that's some eryka-level-lewd-stuff you're suggesting!

I want them to do very explicit things. like cuddling under the moonlight.

• Season 2 episode 1 gets released in about 5 minutes and it's free!!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

season 2 comes out in 30 minutes

• @Green613 i heard u was remakin' the family tree and just in case u forgot im a grill from the uk

• edited September 2016

Tbh I prefer ovens, but you're pretty hot too.

lottii-lu posted: »

@Green613 i heard u was remakin' the family tree and just in case u forgot im a grill from the uk

Sign in to comment in this discussion.