The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That Crisis City mach speed man... I fucking hated it so much.

MichaelBP posted: »

The load times and the mach speed sections are by far the worst things from Sonic 06. The camera, you barely have any control over Sonic, and you can't even control him in mid-air.

• Wot? 0-0

BeyondEnder posted: »

Where does it say every person has to love football? I hate football, and if you have a problem with that, then don't talk to me.

• Man, I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before I can get my hands on North and South. I waited the entire duration of The Rift, so I make it! Have fun with North and South!

But where are Appa and Suki? Also, North and South Part 1 comes out today, looking forward to reading it.

• Man, I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before I can get my hands on North and South. I waited the entire duration of The Rift, so I make it! Have fun with North and South!

But where are Appa and Suki? Also, North and South Part 1 comes out today, looking forward to reading it.

• Lack of confidence in yourself. Maybe you keep too much stuffs in yourself so you're struggling with people at ease. Maybe in your childhood your parents were over-protective so you've got a hard time to learn to live by yourself. Maybe it's another thing from your past which explains why you feel so anxious. We don't know you, so it's hard to tell. But maybe as Tobi said you need professional help. There's no shame about that, though if you've got monetary problem you might not be able to afford one.

pcharl01 posted: »

Sometimes I don't know why the fuck I do the things I do. Mistake after mistake I never seem to learn. I'm trying to deal in a working sit

• Just read it online like I do. I'm sure a version will be posted in a couple days for free, that's what I do with TWD comics. I know I should support the creators, but I'm in college and want to spend the money I have on more important items.

Kenny726 posted: »

Man, I'm going to have to wait a few weeks before I can get my hands on North and South. I waited the entire duration of The Rift, so I make it! Have fun with North and South!

• I think I had more trouble with the Kingdom Valley one, back when I played it years ago. Then again, I had trouble with all of them, including the 1st one.

I think an interesting thing about 06 is how the pre-release playable demos, was how they were less glitchy and ran/looked better. What happenwd? Did Aega release the Pre-Alpha when they realized they couldn't finish it on time?

That Crisis City mach speed man... I fucking hated it so much.

• 6th episode of watchthisdotzip is out, and while I'm not impressed with the series so far like I hoped I'd be, I'm definitely not disappointed. It's visually interesting and has a few good jumpscares, although the story is a bit lacking. Kind of excited to see where it goes before it ends.

• Kenny726 posted: »

I got this incredibly sexy poster the other day. The Boomeraang Squad is all grown up.

• Excuse me, but are you implying that college is more important than comics? Seriously though, there's nothing wrong with reading them online, it's just simply not for me. I acknowledge that it's kind of stupid, but I tend to feel abnormally guilty over the most insignificant actions. That's only one of the many qualities I posess that others find to be extremely annoying. :)

Just read it online like I do. I'm sure a version will be posted in a couple days for free, that's what I do with TWD comics. I know I should support the creators, but I'm in college and want to spend the money I have on more important items.

• Funny how five and a half minutes of music makes me want to spend like 70 hours binge-watching and binge-reading a series. That is just a really good mix. Feel a little emotional right now...

• I just finished watching this movie called Train to Busan. It's a zombie movie, although it features zombies like those from World War Z since they freaking run and you turn in 12 seconds or less.

The movie is in Korean so I just had to settle with English sub.

• What'd you think of it?

Personally I loved it.

I just finished watching this movie called Train to Busan. It's a zombie movie, although it features zombies like those from World War Z sin

• What's watchthisdotzip?

6th episode of watchthisdotzip is out, and while I'm not impressed with the series so far like I hoped I'd be, I'm definitely not disappoint

• A new Slenderverse ARG series that popped up on the FWAN forums one day, so I decided to check it out. Pretty neat so far.

lupinb0y posted: »

What's watchthisdotzip?

• Oh cool, do you mind linking it?

A new Slenderverse ARG series that popped up on the FWAN forums one day, so I decided to check it out. Pretty neat so far.

• edited September 2016

If anyone's interested, the season passes for Battlefield 4 and Titanfall are free on Origin right now for a limited time!

Link here

• edited September 2016

Sure.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7LEbvcwStnW2JbiHgujMnw/videos

EDIT: That should be a normal link, but it isn't... Weird.

enter link description here

Maybe that'll work.

lupinb0y posted: »

Oh cool, do you mind linking it?

• Huh, yesterday was the 11th year anniversary of the Corrupted Blood Incident.

• So today I had a "higher than normal" chance at dying?

Honestly It's hard to comprehend that today even happened. Long story short, I had the worst luck. Spilled my coffee, dropped my computer, apple exploded in my hand, headphones turned inside out. Also did I mention that there was a shooter in my school? Followed by a SWAT team infesting my school and yelling at everyone. Quite exhilarating.

The kid also escaped. So that's a nice thought.

• Holy shit. Was anyone hurt?

So today I had a "higher than normal" chance at dying? Honestly It's hard to comprehend that today even happened. Long story short, I ha

• Not that I heard of. No one knows whats going on. I walked out to a bunch of cop cars, helicopters, huge guns and kids + parents crying.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Holy shit. Was anyone hurt?

• ...Wow. 0.0 I don't even know what else to say.

So today I had a "higher than normal" chance at dying? Honestly It's hard to comprehend that today even happened. Long story short, I ha

• This is an average day in Florida.

...Wow. 0.0 I don't even know what else to say.

• How does an apple explode in your hand?

• edited September 2016

I bit into it and all the juices in it just..... fell. The apple peed. I don't know how to explain it. My friend and I were both eating an apple. when she saw it she just started laughing, which made me laugh. I also couldn't take the apple off my mouth because I was afraid that would make it worse.

So you have one laughing friend paired with another hysterically laughing girl with a peeing apple in her mouth.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention: our professor was in the middle of a lecture. So I had to sit there and pretend everything was normal which made it ten times worse.

How does an apple explode in your hand?

• I was about to ask if you were in Davenport, Iowa, because there were some schools put on lockdown today, there.

http://kwqc.com/2016/09/14/two-davenport-schools-on-lockdown-due-to-police-activity/

They caught the guy in that one, though.

There was also a shooting near a middle school near Plainview, Texas.

I don't see any reports in Florida for today, but I guess it's just been busy. Glad you're safe!

This is an average day in Florida.

• Anyone know if there's gonna be a TellTale app to help those on mobile? Been wondering about this for a bit of a while now...

• I was actually filmed by the news crew... I didn't speak, the camera was just on me as I walked. So Id rather people on here not be able to find it on the news, hah.

WarpSpeed posted: »

I was about to ask if you were in Davenport, Iowa, because there were some schools put on lockdown today, there. http://kwqc.com/2016/09/

• Sure, we'd know which girl is you from the apple dripping out of your mouth.

I was actually filmed by the news crew... I didn't speak, the camera was just on me as I walked. So Id rather people on here not be able to find it on the news, hah.

• Yay, another Sonic 06 player.
    Yes those "Lets speed up" parts are the worst (Thats what I call them) and In my opinion Sonic's story is the worst out of all of them (Especially with those Elise levels...)
    I think Silvers story was the most playable and enjoyable for me, I don't know why I like this game even though its complete crap.

I bought Sonic 06 and played it, the mach speed sessions are probably the most painful and excruciating parts of the fucking game. The regul

• Exactly and we can't have that

Sure, we'd know which girl is you from the apple dripping out of your mouth.

• All that in one day, huh? That's insane.
    I think we've only had one school shooting ever in my country, and that was back in the early '60s. There's been some incidents involving knives and swords after that, but no actual shootings.

I was about to ask if you were in Davenport, Iowa, because there were some schools put on lockdown today, there. http://kwqc.com/2016/09/

• So far, Shadow is the most playable for me, Sonic is the absolute worst and Silver's is the most boring and awful.

Acheive250 posted: »

Yay, another Sonic 06 player. Yes those "Lets speed up" parts are the worst (Thats what I call them) and In my opinion Sonic's story is th

• Wow.. Well, I'm glad you didn't get hurt.

Also, did the headphones turn inside out while you were wearing them..?

• Silver's is the most boring and awful.

Haha, okay then, completely opposite opinions.

So far, Shadow is the most playable for me, Sonic is the absolute worst and Silver's is the most boring and awful.

• Another thing I missed, yesterday was my first day of modship, so yay, one year of moderating. Go team!

• Damn that's scary, good to hear no one got hurt though.

• That's fine though, I respect your opinion completely. I just find Silver's generic "I must save my future!" story with all of the hero cliches to be quite boring. Blaze is the coolest thing about his story to me and that's because she's an actual new character. Shadow is Sonic, Rouge is Knuckles and Omega is Tails, but Blaze is her own thing with her own unique powers. I'd say something positive about Silver but his powers are so fucking confusing that most of my deaths have been not knowing what to do.

Acheive250 posted: »

Silver's is the most boring and awful. Haha, okay then, completely opposite opinions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.