The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That happened sometime ago here in Orlando Florida.

This is an average day in Florida.

• (Possible minor spoilers for the beginning of the game) I found Silver's story somewhat interesting with Mephelis (Is that how you spell it?) And how he has to kill Sonic, but I haven't played it in a couple of years so it might not be exactly how I remember it. And yeah, the powers are quite confusing.

That's fine though, I respect your opinion completely. I just find Silver's generic "I must save my future!" story with all of the hero clic

• Oh Mephiles. I both hate and love his existence. On one hand, he's literally a carbon copy of Shadow with no reason to exist and he only exists so Silver can exist. But on the other, he's so fucking hilarious of a character. I think the Game Grumps put it best.

"They introduced a new character that's a clone of Shadow, and named it Mephiles? That's like if I put on a different colored shirt in a JonTron show and said 'It is I! Your evil clone, Garshtoshtiles!' ya know?"

Acheive250 posted: »

(Possible minor spoilers for the beginning of the game) I found Silver's story somewhat interesting with Mephelis (Is that how you spell it?

• Haha. Well, actually he does (Sort of) have a reason to exist...

Different subject (Sort of), have you played either of the Sonic Boom games?

Oh Mephiles. I both hate and love his existence. On one hand, he's literally a carbon copy of Shadow with no reason to exist and he only exi

• Played both of them. Shattered Crystal wasn't too bad, but Rise of Lyric... it was definitely more playable than 06, but it's still insufferable, tedious, annoying and broken.

Acheive250 posted: »

Haha. Well, actually he does (Sort of) have a reason to exist... Different subject (Sort of), have you played either of the Sonic Boom games?

• This gonna be interesting,Thoughts?

enter image description here

enter image description here

• edited September 2016

Really liking that art. Cool to hear Markipliers got a voice acting gig!

Edit:

Did a little research and found out he's voicing the blue bear.

This gonna be interesting,Thoughts?

• edited September 2016

I half-assed a thesis based on whether or not couple relationships have de-centred in contemporary Australia for my humanities course. Hopefully the lecturer doesn't realise it's half-assed.

• Geeze, close call. Glad you're fine.

Wonder if they caught the guy yet.

So today I had a "higher than normal" chance at dying? Honestly It's hard to comprehend that today even happened. Long story short, I ha

• enter image description here

MichaelBP posted: »

https://twitter.com/lis_jpn/status/776328979804360704 Hella.

• Max looks like she's on some drugs.

• Jesus, glad you're okay.

So today I had a "higher than normal" chance at dying? Honestly It's hard to comprehend that today even happened. Long story short, I ha

• The face when the booty doesn't match the face.

Max looks like she's on some drugs.

• edited September 2016

My mum was forced to quit her job after getting into trouble over telling off a student for messing about in the dining hall, and this was after having worked in the school for fourteen years on good behavior. She's practically a role model employee, and yet she's basically fired over a slap on the wrist, metaphorically speaking.

After finding out the news, one of her friends had also quit her job in disgust after being threatened by the headmistress, who said that she would also lose her job if 'her name starts showing up in her office the next day', most likely because she was friends with my mum.

And now, another staff member is leaving her position after having found a better job than what she had. And now, thanks to the headmistress' horrid behavior and the school's incompetence, they no longer have any staff members working for them in the kitchen area.

You reap what you sow, school.

• Awww! The animation style is so cute! I just hope it's as good as some of Cartoon Network's shows and not as bad as... some of Cartoon Network's... shows...

This gonna be interesting,Thoughts?

• Hella yeah.

https://twitter.com/lis_jpn/status/776328979804360704 Hella.

• Well then. The Pokemon anime revamp looks just... really weird.

• Glad you made it out ok.

Not that I heard of. No one knows whats going on. I walked out to a bunch of cop cars, helicopters, huge guns and kids + parents crying.

• enter image description here

Thank goodness you are alright

• edited September 2016

i loled when i saw @Wolfenus54 in this vid :D

at 1:20 in the video

[Mod edit: Just copy/paste the YouTube URL directly for videos to display (as of the site update back in July).]

• I'M STILL SURPRISED THAT I'M IN LTCORBIS' VIDEO JBFHAGBHGBSHGAFGFVS

i loled when i saw @Wolfenus54 in this vid at 1:20 in the video [Mod edit: Just copy/paste the YouTube URL directly for videos to display (as of the site update back in July).]

• Neat Leafy pic Wolf.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'M STILL SURPRISED THAT I'M IN LTCORBIS' VIDEO JBFHAGBHGBSHGAFGFVS

• edited September 2016

Finally, an anime for memes like me.

• That's just...terrible. It's great that you made it out okay. I'm also glad to hear no-one got hurt. Damn. I'm sorry that all that happened.

• Blaze it.

Max looks like she's on some drugs.

• Best anime:

Finally, an anime for memes like me.

• im..... so proud

i loled when i saw @Wolfenus54 in this vid at 1:20 in the video [Mod edit: Just copy/paste the YouTube URL directly for videos to display (as of the site update back in July).]

• Thank you everyone for your concern! I really do appreciate it. I would reply to all of you guys but I'm using a phone so that might be too difficult.

• edited September 2016

Today, I decided to try out Super Skinny Jeans from my older brother, I wanted to wear them because I believe a good amount of girls are interested into guys like that (or at least the girls in my school) but when I showed it off to my father, he said that those are girlish and made me take it off and give It to him. I was and still am upset about this because I'm 14 going on 15, I want to make my own decisions. That is why I'm so dependent, I'm never given the opportunity to make my own choices. What do you guys think?

• The "I'm 14 and Dad won't let me wear what I want" has been a thing for a long time. :)

Easiest way out is to just let it be for now. Pick your battles, and you'll get to try more styles as time goes on.

Though if you could get that pair back, wear them once at home, and take a selfie, you'd have a conversation topic for said girls who think they're cute. (Do I look better in these? Dad won't let me!)

Today, I decided to try out Super Skinny Jeans from my older brother, I wanted to wear them because I believe a good amount of girls are int

• Thank you

WarpSpeed posted: »

The "I'm 14 and Dad won't let me wear what I want" has been a thing for a long time. Easiest way out is to just let it be for now. Pic

• They probably want all of the senior staff to leave so they can pay student teachers a pittance that way the head can give herself a bonus, this seems to be the trend in all workplaces.

RichWalk23 posted: »

My mum was forced to quit her job after getting into trouble over telling off a student for messing about in the dining hall, and this was a

• in the future keep your skinny jeans in your backpack and put them on after you leave the house.

Today, I decided to try out Super Skinny Jeans from my older brother, I wanted to wear them because I believe a good amount of girls are int

• Plot twist.

Your dad thought you looked too fly and took it away for himself.

WarpSpeed posted: »

The "I'm 14 and Dad won't let me wear what I want" has been a thing for a long time. Easiest way out is to just let it be for now. Pic

• I need a vacation. One where I lock the door and stay inside for a week.

• I got super fucking inspired recently. Been writing a lot, editing more and I drew a fuckton of shit today that actually happened to be okay.

• Thanks, I made it myself. :>

Neat Leafy pic Wolf.

• <3

lottii-lu posted: »

im..... so proud

Sign in to comment in this discussion.