Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2016

This is probably illegal in most countries to even suggest this but...imagine they go to brunch...and they order for each other, down to how the other likes their eggs and coffee

EDIT: THERE, I HID MY DEPRAVITY

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want them to do very explicit things. like cuddling under the moonlight.

• Oh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

TenkGrow posted: »

Tbh I prefer ovens, but you're pretty hot too.

• i am

its gonna take a little time but its gonna be nutty

lottii-lu posted: »

@Green613 i heard u was remakin' the family tree and just in case u forgot im a grill from the uk

• Rhys and his eyebrows

lottii-lu posted: »

Oh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ah shit...

I uh, I got the 'friends with both sisters' ending

Poogers555 posted: »

Only the cool kids get the Rhyiona ending on the first run!

• Don't play with my heart like that!!!

RockMySocks posted: »

season 2 comes out tomorrow

• These were the coolest looking outfits imo.

Plus I love how even in heeled boots, Fiona is still shorter than Rhys by a good 6 inches!!!

Hey fellas, check out this pretty cool arts I found on the steams

• Hello all!

Annoyingly I somehow managed to unfollow this thread (plz don't stone me!) but hopefully it's all working now haha

As for the fanfics, they could take a little longer. My laptop decided to die on me, again. And I've been working a ton of late shifts at work (finishing at 1am most nights) so I'm really tired atm...

I'll do my best to get them out to you all though :)

• You're still cool, but not a cool cat!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ah shit... I uh, I got the 'friends with both sisters' ending

• I don't usually say stuff like this but I'm feeling daring.

I want them to...

...hold hands,

Dracu98 posted: »

dude, calm the heck down! there are children around here, and that's some eryka-level-lewd-stuff you're suggesting!

• edited September 2016

dude, that's too much even for me, tag that nsfw under a spoiler!

EDIT: much better, the mods wouldn't have liked that.

• eryka-level-lewd-stuff

Thanks, now you made me miss Eryka again.

dude, calm the heck down! there are children around here, and that's some eryka-level-lewd-stuff you're suggesting!

• His little ankle clamps/braces fascinate me

I also really dig Fiona's peaked vampire lapels

Snappy duds all around!

These were the coolest looking outfits imo. Plus I love how even in heeled boots, Fiona is still shorter than Rhys by a good 6 inches!!!

• Annoyingly I somehow managed to unfollow this thread (plz don't stone me!) but hopefully it's all working now haha

Threads unfollow themselves all the time :/

Hello all! Annoyingly I somehow managed to unfollow this thread (plz don't stone me!) but hopefully it's all working now haha As for t

• edited September 2016

enter image description here

oh boy, smells like another fake death is coming for the sake of shipping angst

gg fairy tail

(also I'm writing the sequel to that one story if anyone cares)

• NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(said Darth Vader)

You're still cool, but not a cool cat!

• enter image description here

I don't usually say stuff like this but I'm feeling daring. I want them to... ...hold hands,

• what happened to her anyways? did she get banned, or did she leave?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

eryka-level-lewd-stuff Thanks, now you made me miss Eryka again.

• Huh, I just noticed those... And one of them appears to be broken!

Actually, both of those outfits look semi-handmade. Rhys' pant legs are different styles, and Fiona's boots have some extra pieces too. Nice little touches if you ask me :)

Dozurany posted: »

His little ankle clamps/braces fascinate me I also really dig Fiona's peaked vampire lapels Snappy duds all around!

• Did somebody say SEQUEL?! :D

oh boy, smells like another fake death is coming for the sake of shipping angst gg fairy tail (also I'm writing the sequel to that one story if anyone cares)

• DO IT, WOMEN WITH THE WEIRD SKIN-SUIT! CUT OFF THIS IDIOT'S HAT! AND HIS HEAD! BOTH OF IT!

(one could say I am holding a grudge against Natsu. one would be right.)

oh boy, smells like another fake death is coming for the sake of shipping angst gg fairy tail (also I'm writing the sequel to that one story if anyone cares)

• Did I miss something before an edit or am I not getting a joke here???

dude, that's too much even for me, tag that nsfw under a spoiler! EDIT: much better, the mods wouldn't have liked that.

• Hey bai

xfuriouss posted: »

Annoyingly I somehow managed to unfollow this thread (plz don't stone me!) but hopefully it's all working now haha Threads unfollow themselves all the time

• Anyone watch the newest trailer for Resident Evil 7? It's called Tape-2: The Bakers

I had high hopes for the game, but now I'm not so sure. The antagonists currently are some bizarre cannibalistic hillbillies... What?

It's like Outlast with some P.T and Silent Hill thrown in!!! I want Resident Evil, not something with Resident Evil slapped on top of it!

I'd like to see zombies or viral outbreaks or mutated creatures. Instead I get crazy hicks feeding human flesh to a guy tied to a chair and cutting off their own arms...

• Hii

Hey bai

• edited September 2016

knowing mashima he's just gonna invent some magic glue to attach natsu's head back

but hey maybe you'll be happy to know natsu has cancer

i'm not even joking

DO IT, WOMEN WITH THE WEIRD SKIN-SUIT! CUT OFF THIS IDIOT'S HAT! AND HIS HEAD! BOTH OF IT! (one could say I am holding a grudge against Natsu. one would be right.)

• you're not getting it :P

Did I miss something before an edit or am I not getting a joke here???

• you heard right!

Did somebody say SEQUEL?!

• I played off of Wolf's 'explicit' Rhyiona ideas and added my own-- which at first I didn't conceal behind a spoiler. GASP! Dodged the banhammer there. ;)

But now I feel like I can be as shocking as I want...

Like, imagine Rhys letting Fiona know she has a booger hanging from her nose. With teasing, by doing everything he can NOT to tell her directly.

Did I miss something before an edit or am I not getting a joke here???

• Geez, and I just noticed his pants are pinstriped on one side, and not the other. Interesting! Any in-depth fashion analyses out there that break down how their outfits reflect on their characters and the story? The most obvious of course is that their outfits are a lot darker post Helios-crash, which makes sense for them at the time they were reunited. It also makes sense that Rhys' style is still comparatively pressed and orderly while Fiona is more rugged and chaotic-- a reflection of their backgrounds. I dunno?

Huh, I just noticed those... And one of them appears to be broken! Actually, both of those outfits look semi-handmade. Rhys' pant legs are different styles, and Fiona's boots have some extra pieces too. Nice little touches if you ask me

• that reminds me of something:

but...yeah, such a thing will probably happen. either that, or the power of willpower/friendship/guilds is gonna keep Natsu alive. although I'd buy that "friendship makes you strong"-thing. do you know what friendship can do?

if Natsu does that, I'll actually watch Fairy Tail again :D

knowing mashima he's just gonna invent some magic glue to attach natsu's head back but hey maybe you'll be happy to know natsu has cancer i'm not even joking

• she's fine but she died

if I were you I'd just wait till the end to even read it again. it's become a massive ship fest lately and it's giving the impression that the series doesn't have that long left anyway. :P

that reminds me of something: but...yeah, such a thing will probably happen. either that, or the power of willpower/friendship/guilds

• edited September 2016

jfc I just found the link for that one hunger games simulator we had for Rhyiona members and it triggered some war flashbacks in me

EDIT: just played a game of it and it's as bad as I remember

also found this

good times

• Im curious on how Rhys originally got his outfit, unlike Vaughn and Sasha, Rhys and Fiona's outfits look very similar to each other. However, Fiona's outfit can be seen in episode 1 in the caravan, so Im guessing maybe everyone was going to get a new black uniform look before they split.

Huh, I just noticed those... And one of them appears to be broken! Actually, both of those outfits look semi-handmade. Rhys' pant legs are different styles, and Fiona's boots have some extra pieces too. Nice little touches if you ask me

• edited September 2016

Rhys' clothes have always been split like that, one side stripped, on the other solid.

I always thought it was kind of a symmetric type thing, because one of us arms was robotic, so he wore half the shirt and pants with stripes, and split it so it looked checkered. But his future shirt cant really do that, so its just the pants.

Dozurany posted: »

Geez, and I just noticed his pants are pinstriped on one side, and not the other. Interesting! Any in-depth fashion analyses out there tha

• natsu has cancer

I am willing to bet not my entire hand, but at least my left pinkie finger, on the fact that they will cure cancer with some kind of ex-machina, or that the cancer will not affect Natsu at all. sure sure, he'll probably cough blood and sh*t, but it will, most likely, not keep him down for long.

knowing mashima he's just gonna invent some magic glue to attach natsu's head back but hey maybe you'll be happy to know natsu has cancer i'm not even joking

• edited September 2016

he is coughing up blood and sorta can't move right now but there was already a plot hax where this girl shrunk his tumor and everything

now she's angry and made it bigger again so he's badly sick but yeah, you are onto something

natsu has cancer I am willing to bet not my entire hand, but at least my left pinkie finger, on the fact that they will cure cancer

• Yeah... memories.

jfc I just found the link for that one hunger games simulator we had for Rhyiona members and it triggered some war flashbacks in me EDIT: just played a game of it and it's as bad as I remember also found this good times

• i don't know about u but I'm a fiona fan ;)

• feeling nostalgic now

Yeah... memories.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.