Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I know. xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

feeling nostalgic now

• Then why isn't it FIONASDABEST, huh?¿?

(I kid I kid :))

i don't know about u but I'm a fiona fan

• Given how nice it looks, Rhys probably had it made for him with the funds from owning the Atlas corporation?

Poogers555 posted: »

Im curious on how Rhys originally got his outfit, unlike Vaughn and Sasha, Rhys and Fiona's outfits look very similar to each other. However

• Urghhhhhhh.....

you're not getting it :P

• ...love it...

xfuriouss posted: »

Tumblr

• So... er... these ones were probably posted here a thousand times before, but these pictures (made by Bembiann) are simply awsome... even if you don't ship Rhiona (I personally prefer Rhysha)... you have to admit these are amazing...

enter image description here

• Bembiann is our god.

So... er... these ones were probably posted here a thousand times before, but these pictures (made by Bembiann) are simply awsome... even if you don't ship Rhiona (I personally prefer Rhysha)... you have to admit these are amazing...

• It's a pity he/she doesn't make Rhysha fanart...

Bembiann is our god.

• If I remember right, there was some whole debacle where Telltale asked her to make Rhysha art because they didnt want to feature Rhyiona art on their twitter. (Although Telltale did retweet the first picture)

It's a pity he/she doesn't make Rhysha fanart...

• That third picture always has me like

So... er... these ones were probably posted here a thousand times before, but these pictures (made by Bembiann) are simply awsome... even if you don't ship Rhiona (I personally prefer Rhysha)... you have to admit these are amazing...

• I can see the dust floating in the air... it's magic of art (and photoshop :P)

Dozurany posted: »

That third picture always has me like

• enter image description here

Hey guys, I know it's been forever, and I probably wouldn't even comment, but have you heard the rumor about the thread being shut down? Because three different people told me the same thing and I really thought you guys were gone! I can't tell you how relieved I am you guys are still here!

• Aww, hi! I actually never heard about this rumor.

Hey guys, I know it's been forever, and I probably wouldn't even comment, but have you heard the rumor about the thread being shut down? Bec

• Hey furious! :D

I don't know, it was just people on tumblr telling me this stuff, but i really did think you guys were gone. But Rhyiona is alive and fighting!

Aww, hi! I actually never heard about this rumor.

• Hey, Rhyions! Long time no see! How's life?

New Rhyiona had just been resurrected in an alternate universe!

Hey guys, I know it's been forever, and I probably wouldn't even comment, but have you heard the rumor about the thread being shut down? Bec

• Whats up Elliot! Pretty good. Quiet, but I like it that way.

Theories for season 2 I see. ;)

Hey, Rhyions! Long time no see! How's life? New Rhyiona had just been resurrected in an alternate universe!

• I'm not referring to Season 2. I'm referring to the Batman X Catwoman! They're voiced by the same voice actors!

Whats up Elliot! Pretty good. Quiet, but I like it that way. Theories for season 2 I see.

• Oh yeah, BatCat! Rhyiona will never die! XD

I'm not referring to Season 2. I'm referring to the Batman X Catwoman! They're voiced by the same voice actors!

• This time, it has more advanced than the previous one!

Oh yeah, BatCat! Rhyiona will never die! XD

• edited September 2016

so now that these are practically confirmed

which one are you picking?

• I think it was an April Fools joke.

• ayy, nice to see you're back!

but have you heard the rumor about the thread being shut down?

it was, however it turned out it was an april fools prank.

• There's no picture :(

so now that these are practically confirmed which one are you picking?

• I fixed it.

There's no picture

• I personally HATE all of these but IF I HAD 2 choose ONE then popplio. I was gonna choose litten but I hate the monstrosity it became as for rowlet, it's much better but still.

• I like all of them a lot, to be honest. I think this is one of my favourite sets of starters. :)

I like how Popplio can laugh at all the people who called her ugly at first now.

I personally HATE all of these but IF I HAD 2 choose ONE then popplio. I was gonna choose litten but I hate the monstrosity it became as for rowlet, it's much better but still.

• I just wanted my litten to not be on 2 feet or paws, maybe there's a different evo for it cuz idk anymore.

Lol I hate all of them but I have to admit popplio is gorgeous now and can be happy, laughing at all those jerks.

I like all of them a lot, to be honest. I think this is one of my favourite sets of starters. I like how Popplio can laugh at all the people who called her ugly at first now.

• edited September 2016

Rowlet all day every day I love that owl! :D but popplio comes in close second, it's simply gorgeous. :3 this is one of my favorite starter trio for sure! They have such unique designs, so full of personality :D just like this Gen in general.

• litten cause litten is clean as fuck still boi

• Bembiann is a true artist!

• Why would this be shut down?

• finally, some appreciation for baratiger

Green613 posted: »

litten cause litten is clean as fuck still boi

• I'm really happy too, people can eat their words now!

I just wanted my litten to not be on 2 feet or paws, maybe there's a different evo for it cuz idk anymore. Lol I hate all of them but I have to admit popplio is gorgeous now and can be happy, laughing at all those jerks.

• yes, that's exactly it! they have a ton of personality, i love it.

while some fanart is great, most of them just make the pokemon bigger. I actually prefer designs like the kalos trio and this one because they have themes and personality to them, they're great. :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Rowlet all day every day I love that owl! but popplio comes in close second, it's simply gorgeous. this is one of my favorite starter trio for sure! They have such unique designs, so full of personality just like this Gen in general.

• xD

I'm really happy too, people can eat their words now!

• enter image description here

shut down this thread? I haven't heard of it, and I wouldn't see why they'd do it unless a shitton of people would break the rules here. I guess we're safe :D

• To be fair a number of us here have been banned for rule breaking... Let's not do it anymore yeah?! :D

Dracu98 posted: »

shut down this thread? I haven't heard of it, and I wouldn't see why they'd do it unless a shitton of people would break the rules here. I guess we're safe

• edited September 2016

Let's not do it anymore yeah?!

HazzatheMan posted: »

To be fair a number of us here have been banned for rule breaking... Let's not do it anymore yeah?!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.