Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• HAHAHA!!! That's awesome XD

The way a Scotsman described it to me is like this: Glasweigan is like a mix of Irish and Scottish, and Highlands is more gruff.

meh, I'd say more Highlands. i don't think i have the annoying glasweigan accent that my dad had. here's a scottish version: ALRIGHT HAZZA HOWS IT GAN WAE YOU THE NIGHT i regret that already.

• enter image description here
    enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hello Rose!! Long time no see

• i must say that is an excellent description, but my voice is kinda soft compared to the rest of my family. i guess it's because i moved to southern scotland when i was young so my voice adapted to the common accent?

anyways, how have you been, haz? (:

HAHAHA!!! That's awesome XD The way a Scotsman described it to me is like this: Glasweigan is like a mix of Irish and Scottish, and Highlands is more gruff.

• edited September 2016

i'm working on a sp00py halloween thing and also i want to get back into writing rhyiona, i've been mainly focusing on game of thrones recently. [-;

the thread lives.

• Aww :3 You don't have to, if you like your avatar the way it is :) I'm probably gonna change it anyway :D

Well maybe I should change mine to Mike

• That's what I said...? No need to be rude :-/

It's all good.

Fuck off is she meant to be 10!! :O Oh God...

• Wow, feels good to be home...

:3

• seems like rowlet's the popular choice. :)

Dozurany posted: »

I freaking love owls so this is a no-brainer All of them are terrifying in their own way, though. To be fair, that's what I say about Pokemon in general

• so many old faces seem to be coming back

<3

• if this is coming back then

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so many old faces seem to be coming back

• Age is just a number.

• The thread is alive again, IT'S ALIIIIIIVE

• How'd you been wolf?

• How you doing bud?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

if this is coming back then

• "Spoopy" lol

i'm working on a sp00py halloween thing and also i want to get back into writing rhyiona, i've been mainly focusing on game of thrones recently. [-; the thread lives.

• Very good, in fact! But I am pretty busy, more or less anyways, so I can't shitpost here often. </3

Wbu? Your father ok and all? Iirc

How you doing bud?

• Yeah, he's okay; thank you for your concern :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Very good, in fact! But I am pretty busy, more or less anyways, so I can't shitpost here often. </3 Wbu? Your father ok and all? Iirc

• No no no... It's an odd saying. I was basically saying "No way is she meant to be 10!" but I used "Fuck off" instead of "No way" :-/

Dozurany posted: »

That's what I said...? No need to be rude :-/ It's all good.

• Maybe so :)

Not too bad! Been really busy with work this last week but otherwise doing ok.

i must say that is an excellent description, but my voice is kinda soft compared to the rest of my family. i guess it's because i moved to s

• I haven't been here for quite some time... again...

Waddup?

• That's so cute, great artwork!

Tomato Sauce

• Welcome back! Not much going on this days, how about you? :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I haven't been here for quite some time... again... Waddup?

• Oh okay, cool. That makes a whole lot more sense. I'm not always good at sensing when my BS is going too far

No no no... It's an odd saying. I was basically saying "No way is she meant to be 10!" but I used "Fuck off" instead of "No way" :-/

• I like it but it looks kinda weird, like if they were made of plastic or something...

Tomato Sauce

• These are cartoon-like graphics, I think they are supposed to be that way.

I like it but it looks kinda weird, like if they were made of plastic or something...

• edited September 2016

I know, I know. That's not what I mean, anyways.

Quaker540 posted: »

These are cartoon-like graphics, I think they are supposed to be that way.

• Are you talking about the lightning/shadowing?

I know, I know. That's not what I mean, anyways.

• Eh, started school 3 weeks ago, not doing much, to be honest.

Welcome back! Not much going on this days, how about you?

• I feel ya, same thing here. I recently switched school however, and honestly it's a welcome change of scenery.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Eh, started school 3 weeks ago, not doing much, to be honest.

• Idk, I mean, I kow they are suposed to look cartoon-ish, like in the game, but they look even more plastic-like (or whatever you say it... uh... they look like made of plastic even more... argh, you get it) than normal. Idk.

Are you talking about the lightning/shadowing?

• Idk, I mean, I kow they are suposed to look cartoon-ish, like in the game, but they look even more plastic-like (or whatever you say it... uh... they look like made of plastic even more... argh, you get it) than normal. Idk.

Are you talking about the lightning/shadowing?

• That's because the models in this image aren't cel-shaded (Flat coloured) like in Telltale's Games.

Idk, I mean, I kow they are suposed to look cartoon-ish, like in the game, but they look even more plastic-like (or whatever you say it... uh... they look like made of plastic even more... argh, you get it) than normal. Idk.

• Ok, then... I guess?

That's because the models in this image aren't cel-shaded (Flat coloured) like in Telltale's Games.

• It's October, time to get spoopy

• <--- I've had my avatar ready for a little while now

It's October, time to get spoopy

• Which part don't you understand? I can explain it to you. :)

Ok, then... I guess?

• holy fcking sht, I remember how I changed my avatar last time to fit the halloween-spirit. damn, time is one sneaky, fast b*tch.

It's October, time to get spoopy

• Yeah it is.
    Luckily, I still had this "October themed" avatar from last year. (Don't question the puppers.)
    Hope more do the same. Don't know why but these months feel so nostalgic. (´ー`)

Dracu98 posted: »

holy fcking sht, I remember how I changed my avatar last time to fit the halloween-spirit. damn, time is one sneaky, fast b*tch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.