The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just don't get banned please

• edited October 2016

I don't think there's an announcement. I don't know if this is still the case, but I know from their first releases and other developers that Apple sometimes holds them hostage and decides their own release schedule. Episode 1 just came out a week ago(?), so 2 is probably a week or two away I'd imagine. If Apple still holds the cards, who knows.

Any news on Batman episode 2 for iPhone will be available. I see so much conflicting info on the web. Any real word? I love the game don't mind if they take their time just want to know.

• That's the Aboriginal Flag. I've never liked that we have separate flags for Aboriginals and non-Aboriginal Australians instead of one flag for everyone. That's why I added the Aboriginal Flag.

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

It is kinda cool but idk..that red-black stripe or whatever is ...just

• I quite like it.

This is an Australian flag design I made over a year ago in school. What does everyone think of it?

• Finally have time to be on the computer. Woo! Now I can check forums while I draw. : 3

• So uh, two questions. For any PS Vita users, when using the internet do subreddits crash on you when you first enter it as well? I've been unable to click anything as soon as I enter a sub forum such as the Resident Evil or Overwatch subreddit.

Secondly, for PS4 users, how to I upload screenshots and videos I captured on the PS4 onto the computer?

• I found my dogs secret nest he had a stash of socks bigger than he is now that ive removed them he looks all sad he went over to what used to be his nest and whimpered :(

• Welp, high quality video game rips are fucking dead. :(

Grand sad. :,(

• Interesting! Are there like only 600,000 of them left?

That's the Aboriginal Flag. I've never liked that we have separate flags for Aboriginals and non-Aboriginal Australians instead of one flag for everyone. That's why I added the Aboriginal Flag.

• Well, I may be unable to answer the first one right now, but as for your second question, you can use a USB flash drive to copy stuff from your PS4 onto your computer, including save files and games (well smaller titles, unless you have a flash drive with a good ammount of storage space).

So uh, two questions. For any PS Vita users, when using the internet do subreddits crash on you when you first enter it as well? I've been u

• Ah, that makes sense. I completely forgot about the USB plug ins lol

Thanks!

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, I may be unable to answer the first one right now, but as for your second question, you can use a USB flash drive to copy stuff from y

• Aww. ;-;

I found my dogs secret nest he had a stash of socks bigger than he is now that ive removed them he looks all sad he went over to what used to be his nest and whimpered

• You're welcome! :)

Ah, that makes sense. I completely forgot about the USB plug ins lol Thanks!

• Got a Lenovo ideapad 510. Lets hope its a good one

• edited October 2016

The clickbait is strong with this one...
    www.youtube.com/user/WolfieEnt

• enter image description here
    Sleep time!

• Nice. Also supposed to get a new computer soon, but not even halfway through to actually being able to buy it.

Got a Lenovo ideapad 510. Lets hope its a good one

• I just finished watching all of the episodes of The New Batman Adventures. And...I liked it. Other than Joker's face design, I really liked it. It was really cool seeing Tim Drake's Robin and Dick Grayson's Nightwing.

There were some great episodes like Over the Edge, Mad Love, etc...

I also saw Mystery of the Batwoman. It's really sad that Bane was underused in Batman: TAS.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited October 2016

I just finished Volume 26: Call To Arms of the Walking Dead comics, and man, I did not see the ending coming. Came kind of out of nowhere if you ask me.

EDIT: Damn Walking Dead wiki with their spoiler "moments that may not appear in the TV show heading" on one of the pages that does related to it. Ugh, now I got to wait 6 months with a spoiler fresh in my mind :(

• The great question—where did the socks come from?

I found my dogs secret nest he had a stash of socks bigger than he is now that ive removed them he looks all sad he went over to what used to be his nest and whimpered

• It's been eighty-four years!

You finally did get the volume, InGen! I was wondering.

I just finished Volume 26: Call To Arms of the Walking Dead comics, and man, I did not see the ending coming. Came kind of out of nowhere if

• I got it Tuesday, but I've been putting it off reading it for the entire week.

I excused myself on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday by having not enough time. When I read a new volume, I reread all the volumes prior that are relevant, so for this one, I decided to read from All-Out War Part 1 on to No Turning Back. It helps me remember small details and builds the excitement for me. So on Friday I read All-Out War, and today I read A New Beginning onward. I procrastinated before reading Call To Arms, and also while reading it.

It was pretty good. They were some pretty funny lines in there I laughed at, and I got some personal revenge so that's good.

You finally did get the volume, InGen! I was wondering.

• In the past month, I've had a few conversations with a musician(a real one, not someone whom makes songs with a computer program) on social media with an average response time of under an hour. This means that a celebrity is better at returning my messages than some of my friends.

• "This celebrity can have a chat with me and you can't text me back."

Johro posted: »

In the past month, I've had a few conversations with a musician(a real one, not someone whom makes songs with a computer program) on social

• Who else saw the Batman commercial on ESPN?

• Finished Luke Cage today. Really good but it's probably the weakest compared to Daredevil and Jessica Jones. Cottonmouth is a great villain so it's good to see the well done villain trend continue for the Marvel Netflix series'.

• So, um...while I was gone, something happened to me.

Remember a few months ago that I got my first girlfriend named Charkira?

Well, on my first day of school, we broke up. We just weren't happy together and...that's all I can say.

Whatever, it's not like I deserve a girlfriend anyway.

• Whatever, it's not like I deserve a girlfriend anyway.

That's the attitude that prevents you from getting one. Change that mindset and I guarantee your life will change.

So, um...while I was gone, something happened to me. Remember a few months ago that I got my first girlfriend named Charkira? Well, on

• I was positive before and look what happened.

Whatever, it's not like I deserve a girlfriend anyway. That's the attitude that prevents you from getting one. Change that mindset and I guarantee your life will change.

• enter image description here

Does someone else have this problem?

It's been there for a few days and I gotta say, it's pretty annoying.

• you think that's bad? some people have had it stuck on 99+ for years

xfuriouss posted: »

Does someone else have this problem? It's been there for a few days and I gotta say, it's pretty annoying.

• edited October 2016

Did you actually expect a lasting relationship at your age? Getting a girlfriend in the first place should be something you're proud of.

I was positive before and look what happened.

• To think that a highschool relationship would last is foolish. Highschool relationships are meant to be temporary.

I was positive before and look what happened.

• some people have had it stuck on 99+ for years

enter image description here

you think that's bad? some people have had it stuck on 99+ for years

• I just can't stand it's there all the time.

you think that's bad? some people have had it stuck on 99+ for years

• A few days, lucky. I've been stuck with 1 notification for well over 3/4th's of the time I've been on these forums, which has almost been 2 years at this point.

Wait a minute, I've been on these forums for almost 2 years already?! Jesus, time fucking flies.

xfuriouss posted: »

Does someone else have this problem? It's been there for a few days and I gotta say, it's pretty annoying.

• Well damn, I'm gonna stop complaining.

A few days, lucky. I've been stuck with 1 notification for well over 3/4th's of the time I've been on these forums, which has almost been 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.