The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Grand Dad is fucking Grand Dead. No mlre high quality video game rips.

papai46 posted: »

I don't get it.

• Still don't get it.

MichaelBP posted: »

Grand Dad is fucking Grand Dead. No mlre high quality video game rips.

• Any tips on spoopifying my avatar for october?

• It's pretty spoopy already.

Any tips on spoopifying my avatar for october?

• I'll say this: if you unironically consider yourself part of the pc master race, you should literally hang yourself.

Not pointing fingers btw.

• Let our framerates be high and our temperatures low. Hurrah!

I'll say this: if you unironically consider yourself part of the pc master race, you should literally hang yourself. Not pointing fingers btw.

• I'll hang myself with my mouse cord, which allows me to fully utilize my 60 FPS, peasant.

I'll say this: if you unironically consider yourself part of the pc master race, you should literally hang yourself. Not pointing fingers btw.

• Yep, it's a recurring problem, although some staff have hinted that the whole notification system may be getting an overall.

I used to have 37, but I jumped to 39, and despite my best efforts, going back through months' of notifications (I don't think I have to the patience to go all the way back) I can't them back.

xfuriouss posted: »

Does someone else have this problem? It's been there for a few days and I gotta say, it's pretty annoying.

• Ive been stuck at 21 for over a year now, but recently I keep randomly having it say 22 and dont have an actually new notification ;-;

Does someone else have this problem? It's been there for a few days and I gotta say, it's pretty annoying.

• That's just how it goes sometimes. You get together, give it a try, find out it isn't working, and try again with someone else. Just because it didn't work out with this one doesn't mean it won't work out with anyone. Trashing yourself isn't attractive, though.

So, um...while I was gone, something happened to me. Remember a few months ago that I got my first girlfriend named Charkira? Well, on

• Who you calling a peasant, fucker? I'll bash your skull in with my 1080!

I'll hang myself with my mouse cord, which allows me to fully utilize my 60 FPS, peasant.

• I swear, why do so many people make alt accounts and not even try to make it not look like an alt. When you type in a very distinctive way, you're just screaming "ban me!"

• shit you're right

It's pretty spoopy already.

• Do you know anyone in particular who's done that?

I swear, why do so many people make alt accounts and not even try to make it not look like an alt. When you type in a very distinctive way, you're just screaming "ban me!"

• I noticed that person too, can't believe they thought they were fooling anybody.

I swear, why do so many people make alt accounts and not even try to make it not look like an alt. When you type in a very distinctive way, you're just screaming "ban me!"

• My notifications only came back for 1 day I dont even have a little bell anymore but I used to have it stuck in the 70s

• Not at all...

Do you know anyone in particular who's done that?

• I want a mod to ban some body and instead of giving a reason i want them to post this gif if possible:

enter image description here

• papai46 banned

reply from X mod: I am the law

I want a mod to ban some body and instead of giving a reason i want them to post this gif if possible:

• enter image description here

So this is a thing.... I bought one

• edited October 2016

I've known like 50 different users in my time who have done this. Though there is a quite obvious one in the S3 thread.

Do you know anyone in particular who's done that?

• I can relate to this alot

• Wish there was a "Mark all notifications as Read" button... :/

• edited October 2016

How about now?

Still don't get it.

• but recently I keep randomly having it say 22 and dont have an actually new notification ;-;

Savage forum is savage.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ive been stuck at 21 for over a year now, but recently I keep randomly having it say 22 and dont have an actually new notification ;-;

• You'll bash them with pixels?

Who you calling a peasant, fucker? I'll bash your skull in with my 1080!

• You'll be displeased to know that Porter lurks on the forum.

I noticed that person too, can't believe they thought they were fooling anybody.

• Savage.

papai46 banned reply from X mod: I am the law

• edited October 2016

Good Fella's Sweet Fella's Delicious Dessert Pizza

A pizza that is meant to be consumed as dessert, property of a sweet fellow, who is in turn property of a good fellow.

So this is a thing.... I bought one

• I have the same problem and it's been stuck like that for a year now.

I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this drawing I made. I guess I was in a hurry to finish and give it away lol. The lead always leaves glares.

• The textures are perfect!

The lead always leaves glares.

Lead: [Glares]

I wish I could have gotten a better picture of this drawing I made. I guess I was in a hurry to finish and give it away lol. The lead always leaves glares.

• edited October 2016

So they finally revealed one of the spells you'll be able to use in FF XV, once you obtain the Ring of the Lucii. "Death", it has quite the horrifying effect on enemies...

• edited October 2016

Am I the only one who liked Green Goblin's character design in Spectacular Spider-Man?

Seriously, I've heard a lot of people hated his design, but I didn't.

And this version was everything I wanted Green Goblin to be: Sinister. Smart. Cunning. Cackling. Funny. And best of all (despite it being subtle due to this being a kids show)…sadistic. And Steve Blum is the fucking man.

EDIT: Added some stuff.

• I swear, why do so many people make alt accounts and not even try to make it not look like an alt.

I agree, alt accounts are a waste of time. On an entirely unrelated note, that Blind Sniper guy sure is great!

I swear, why do so many people make alt accounts and not even try to make it not look like an alt. I agree, alt accounts are a waste of time. On an entirely unrelated note, that Blind Sniper guy sure is great!

• edited October 2016

I swear, why do so many people make alt accounts and not even try to make it not look like an alt. I agree, alt accounts are a waste of time. On an entirely unrelated note, that Blind Sniper guy sure is great!

• Welp, you have me convinced it's legit!

• I for one welcome our alt account overlords.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.