The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey guys? I'm gonna take a break from the forums for a while.

I dunno, things on here have been a little boring. But if anyone wants to chat or anything, lemme know.

I might check on these forums once in a while to see how everyone's doing, though.

• You could just PM (private message) him.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey @BlindSniper, can I ask you something? Is there a minimum age that you have to be to be on this forum? I was reading the rules and I couldn't see any but I just wanted to make sure. Thank you.

• Don't worry man, as soon as October 22nd hits these forums'll be lively. Countdown to TWD Season 3, RWBY and TWD TV show will be back, Halloween will be close, there'll probably be a new batman episode out, shit will be crazy.

Hey guys? I'm gonna take a break from the forums for a while. I dunno, things on here have been a little boring. But if anyone wants to c

• I'll be back by then or earlier.

Don't worry man, as soon as October 22nd hits these forums'll be lively. Countdown to TWD Season 3, RWBY and TWD TV show will be back, Halloween will be close, there'll probably be a new batman episode out, shit will be crazy.

• enter image description here

See ya then.

I'll be back by then or earlier.

• Anyone seen westworld?

• True, I kind of forgot about that.

Though whenever I've tried to PM someone they've never replied, I'm not sure if that's because it doesn't work for me or because they don't want to talk to me...

Menofthe214 posted: »

You could just PM (private message) him.

• By American law you have to be a minimum of 13 years old to make an account.

Hey @BlindSniper, can I ask you something? Is there a minimum age that you have to be to be on this forum? I was reading the rules and I couldn't see any but I just wanted to make sure. Thank you.

• We'll see how that goes.

Hey guys? I'm gonna take a break from the forums for a while. I dunno, things on here have been a little boring. But if anyone wants to c

• Blind Sniper will definitely reply back to you if you PM him.

True, I kind of forgot about that. Though whenever I've tried to PM someone they've never replied, I'm not sure if that's because it doesn't work for me or because they don't want to talk to me...

• Let me give you some advice, if someone wants you to do some work for them, you make sure that they pay you for it.

Never, and I repeat, NEVER work for free. Always demand to be compensated.

• Obviously. Unless it's your spouse hah.

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Let me give you some advice, if someone wants you to do some work for them, you make sure that they pay you for it. Never, and I repeat, NEVER work for free. Always demand to be compensated.

• What am I, a slut?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Let me give you some advice, if someone wants you to do some work for them, you make sure that they pay you for it. Never, and I repeat, NEVER work for free. Always demand to be compensated.

• Only the original.

Anyone seen westworld?

• No, you're a man who loves Telltale.

What am I, a slut?

• I'm completely losing my handle on who I am as a person and I'm freaking out.

• Unless he's loving all the games at once.

No, you're a man who loves Telltale.

• so excited!!!!!!!

enter image description here

Don't worry man, as soon as October 22nd hits these forums'll be lively. Countdown to TWD Season 3, RWBY and TWD TV show will be back, Halloween will be close, there'll probably be a new batman episode out, shit will be crazy.

• edited October 2016

Check out my new avatar! It's a bit weird, but awesome. (I know it looks a little crappy, I might fix it up later)

It shows my love for both The Walking Dead and Portal!

• That sounds like a fucking nightmare, holy shit I'm so sorry for you.

some people have had it stuck on 99+ for years

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2016

Hurricane Matthew gonna fuck my shit up fam. ;_; Looks like we're taking a direct hit.

• I give you the best of luck, man.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Hurricane Matthew gonna fuck my shit up fam. ;_; Looks like we're taking a direct hit.

• True Pepe is against hate!

http://i.imgur.com/mUo6oyX.jpg

• I'll try that then.

Menofthe214 posted: »

Blind Sniper will definitely reply back to you if you PM him.

• I give him two days.

We'll see how that goes.

• Thanks. It's currently pummeling Haiti. Watching it creep towards us is...eerie.

Hopefully the county will open some sandbag stations today.

I give you the best of luck, man.

• By American law you have to be a minimum of 13 years old to make an account.

^ This is correct, @Acheive250

By American law you have to be a minimum of 13 years old to make an account.

• Okay then, thanks to both of you.

By American law you have to be a minimum of 13 years old to make an account. ^ This is correct, @Acheive250

• That moment when you pull your first ever 4 kills Reaper Ultimate POTG but forget to capture the vid before quitting the game and lost it forever.

Feels bad man. ;-;

• The first ep of the new series is out I liked the movie so I wasn't sure what I would think but its great so far its kind of from the robots perspective which is cool and it stars anthony hopkins im looking forward to the rest

Pleasantly surprised

Johro posted: »

Only the original.

• That sounds like advanced depression :(

Stay true to yourself bruh, fuck the haters

I'm completely losing my handle on who I am as a person and I'm freaking out.

• Watching it later tonight. Could be good and Anthony Hopkins is in it, so that's always a plus.

Anyone seen westworld?

• So I was playing Assassin's Creed 3 again after many years and for some reason I get urge to study NOT HISTORY but to study for school when I play the game, I have to stop playing every half hour because I get the urge to do homework 0_0

• Maybe beacuse the game is so boring, you have to do something else boring, until that gets boring, so you go play the game again. And then you start to get bored again.

joshua007 posted: »

So I was playing Assassin's Creed 3 again after many years and for some reason I get urge to study NOT HISTORY but to study for school when I play the game, I have to stop playing every half hour because I get the urge to do homework 0_0

• edited October 2016

So I was reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child I knew it was gonna be bad.... But hell I spend a tear reading how terrible it was and I'm only on page 120 I believe 0_0

• edited October 2016

So anybody here about those clown stories happening right now? People are dressing up as clowns across America and scaring people, like kids walking home by themselves and all that, or just sitting outside your house and watching you.

• bloop posted: »

So anybody here about those clown stories happening right now? People are dressing up as clowns across America and scaring people, like kids walking home by themselves and all that, or just sitting outside your house and watching you.

• Oh no....

"Hurricane Matthew Warnings Shift Toward Florida as Scott Declares State of Emergency"

Well, looks like the hurricane is coming this way. Last hurricane we had lifted up our trampoline and threw it onto our roof. Then the trampoline flew off of it... but it took the roof with it. We then had to use buckets to get the foot of water outside of the house. Sounds like something you'd see in a movie, but it's real and scary. I'll probably drive up north and wait it out.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.