BigBlindMax posted: »

True Pepe is against hate!

• edited October 2016

That just sickens me
    5:34

• Disney being progressive.

joshua007 posted: »

That just sickens me 5:34

• Good plan. If the last hurricane did that to your house, you should probably pack any valuables away.

Oh no.... "Hurricane Matthew Warnings Shift Toward Florida as Scott Declares State of Emergency" Well, looks like the hurrican

• When is episode 2 coming out for 360 on batman telltale

• That sounds scary, I hope you'll be alright.

Oh no.... "Hurricane Matthew Warnings Shift Toward Florida as Scott Declares State of Emergency" Well, looks like the hurrican

• edited October 2016

enter image description here Don't mind me just testing, how to post gifs.

• There's a preview button.

Don't mind me just testing, how to post gifs.

• Jesus that sounds scary O_O

Please stay safe!

• You should post this here.

When is episode 2 coming out for 360 on batman telltale

• Might need to check that out.

The first ep of the new series is out I liked the movie so I wasn't sure what I would think but its great so far its kind of from the robots perspective which is cool and it stars anthony hopkins im looking forward to the rest Pleasantly surprised

• I live in Orlando Florida. We get so much rain that we 'pushed' the huricane just alittle farther from us. We won't get much of it but just a lot of rain and winds.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I was in Orlando in 2004 when hurricane Jeanne hit, lots of people from the coast evacuated into the Orlando area and stayed in the hotel we where in.

Me and a friend where crazy/stupid enough to walk outside in the wind and rain and we could see large palm trees and metal signs moving in the wind which was pretty scary, hopefully it doesn't hit your home too badly.

• Just found book 1 of Tokyo Ghoul in Japanese. Awesome. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand purchased :D

• Hmm.. Nearly every post that I make seems to always get one "like"...

Is it just a coincidence, or is this the work of a particular person...?

• [removed]

Acheive250 posted: »

Hmm.. Nearly every post that I make seems to always get one "like"... Is it just a coincidence, or is this the work of a particular person...?

• rest in spaghetti

never forgetti

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited October 2016

Hoping for the best here too. We' live on beachside so evacuation is a distinct possibility.

Good luck!

• Lucky. I'm about 70 miles east of you, lol.

Menofthe214 posted: »

I live in Orlando Florida. We get so much rain that we 'pushed' the huricane just alittle farther from us. We won't get much of it but just a lot of rain and winds.

• edited October 2016

Can someone answer this question for me?

I currently live next door to one a family that belong to the Jehovah's Witness religion. They moved in just a month ago.

He and his family are very nice people, in fact they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. They're very polite, and their kids are very well mannered.

As a matter of fact, I was doing some work on my truck a few days ago, but due to having hurt my back while at work, it was quite difficult.

Lifting things was damn-near impossible! And I knew that if I couldn't get my truck running, I knew I was gonna be completely fucked.

Well their oldest son, came by and asked if he could help me. He said he saw that I was having a hard time, and offered to help me. I asked him how much he wanted for his help, and he told me he didn't want anything for helping me out.

I still gave him something anyway for his help, but I was shocked that he didn't want anything in return for helping me. I thought that was pretty cool!

And that family goes to Church every Sunday, so I guess that means they are pretty devote.

But there is something different about them, and I am not talking just about the fact that their oldest boy helped me without charge.

It's almost like they give off a different energy or something. I can't figure out what it is exactly.

But there is definitely something unusual about them!

So if somone can answer my question here, I'd be very appreciative. The reason I don't ask them this question, is because I don't want to make them possibly feel embarrassed.

I figure because they are so nice, and the fact that their boy went out of his way to help me, I owe them respect.

So I feel if I ask them something like that, that that would be pretty ungrateful, especially if it causes them embarrassment.

• Maybe they're radioactive?

Probably though they're just bizarrely nice and chill which gives them that feeling?

Kenny/Lee posted: »

Can someone answer this question for me? I currently live next door to one a family that belong to the Jehovah's Witness religion. They m

• In my experience, Jehovah's Witnesses are extremely calm and friendly and like to talk to you, which is really annoying if you're not interested and want them to go away. They may hold answers to some of the questions you have been having, though. I don't think they would be embarrassed to talk about it if you ask. They tend to be thrilled when someone is interested in their religion.

Can someone answer this question for me? I currently live next door to one a family that belong to the Jehovah's Witness religion. They m

• Can you even read it?

Just found book 1 of Tokyo Ghoul in Japanese. Awesome. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand purchased

• +100 day ban for talking about banned users.

+1 for that

• They probably have a body parts collection in their tool shed.

• Well I have all books that have been released in english 1-8

So I know what it translates too, I just wanna see what it looks like and Japanese script is amazing

papai46 posted: »

Can you even read it?

• LIVE body parts.

papai46 posted: »

They probably have a body parts collection in their tool shed.

edited October 2016

Aaaaand...now my cat needs to be put down.

This week just keeps getting worse and worse.

• jesus fucking christ im sorry

Aaaaand...now my cat needs to be put down. This week just keeps getting worse and worse.

• spoopy avatar time

• I'm sorry to hear that, having to have your pet put down is a hard thing to do.

Aaaaand...now my cat needs to be put down. This week just keeps getting worse and worse.

• Is that the cat called Java?

• Fuck it. Just fuck it. Fuck it all.

• http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/barbara-hollingsworth/university-michigan-students-designated-pronoun-his-majesty

Okay, let's be honest, the school was practically asking for something like this to happen when they did this. That being said, this concept is completely fucking ridiculous.

• It wasn't funny the first five times.

Fuck it. Just fuck it. Fuck it all.

• I'm not trying to be funny.

But I don't care if it is.

It wasn't funny the first five times.

• I'm sure you'll be fine. Power might go out where I live but luckily there won't be any floods because of the way our streets are designed.

Lucky. I'm about 70 miles east of you, lol.

• Because I live in Orlando Florida I have decided to charge all my things (just in case my power goes out) before hurricane Matthew hits. As I said earlier it won't affect us that much but give us alot of rain and strong winds.

edited October 2016

Was. Yep.

You have a good memory!

TheFurryOne posted: »

Is that the cat called Java?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.