The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Just finished Bojack Horseman... I... I don't have any words... I honestly think Todd summed it up quite nicely in what could be the greatest use of an F-Bomb in history.

"Fuck, man... what else is there to say?"

• Hey not sure where to post this but, tried to join the 7DTD forms over at the official site several times. It keeps rejecting me, telling me I might be a bot. Gotten very introspective and have started to questions this myself. Am I a bot? Have I been some crazy experiment my entire life? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!

• There's no 7DTD forums here, telltale didn't make the game, they just published it on console.

Hey not sure where to post this but, tried to join the 7DTD forms over at the official site several times. It keeps rejecting me, telling me

• Me too, stay safe guys. Though I guess they won't see this until it passes.

Acheive250 posted: »

I know I've said it before but... I just wanted to wish @Dont_Look_Back, @BigBlidMax, @Menofthe214 and everyone else in that area the best of luck with this hurricane. I really hope you all come out unscathed.

• edited October 2016

Happy birthday Kirito-kun @Solar_sistem

• Jesus fuck that is nightmare fuel.

MichaelBP posted: »

Chapter 3 of MGSV leaked:

• Chapter 3 was actually directed by Guillermo Del Toro. ;)

lupinb0y posted: »

Jesus fuck that is nightmare fuel.

• Um... mine is in the 24th fam. c:

Happy birthday Kirito-kun @Solar_sistem

• edited October 2016

No you're Kirito and its kiritos birthday you fool. 7th October

(I'm referring to your avatar) and since you're the only other Sao fan here

Um... mine is in the 24th fam. c:

• edited October 2016

enter image description here

(Dies)

No you're Kirito and its kiritos birthday you fool. 7th October (I'm referring to your avatar) and since you're the only other Sao fan here

• STOP YOU FUCKING WEEABOOS!

• I'm ready to play those new dlcs on Xbox one. Hope you can buy them separately and the season pass isn't required

Rise of the Tomb Raider for PS4 comes out in 4 days over here... ...Wish I had a PS4...

• Hmm that's good too.

J3TsUndeadScene

• enter image description here

papai46 posted: »

STOP YOU FUCKING WEEABOOS!

• or UnDead Scene J3T Sometimes spaces look alright

Hmm that's good too.

• ◦Yakuza 0

enter image description here

Love these games. Gotta catch 'em all.

Gravity Rush 2 delayed until January 2017.:( http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/...rush-2-update/ In July, we announced a release

• These people watched too much IT if you ask me... >_>

It's from the Facebook page for the Victoria Police (the state where I live). There are clown sightings in Australia now too. I even heard that a group of clowns were heckling students at a high school in the town I live in today.

• Aye, aye. Stay safe everyone.

I know I've said it before but... I just wanted to wish @Dont_Look_Back, @BigBlidMax, @Menofthe214 and everyone else in that area the best of luck with this hurricane. I really hope you all come out unscathed.

• enter image description here

Chapter 3 of MGSV leaked:

• I've never watched/played any of them but two youtubers I follow happen to playing it together. Decided to watch and it looks damn fun.

IT'S GEARS OF WAR 4 DAY!

• Horde is a great game mode, campaign is amazing - one of the best stories.

Multiplayer is amazing - for me anyway

I've never watched/played any of them but two youtubers I follow happen to playing it together. Decided to watch and it looks damn fun.

• I'm ether gonna go with

UndeadSceneJ3T

Or

J3TUndeadScene

Or

Undead Scene J3T

or UnDead Scene J3T Sometimes spaces look alright

• Five Nights at Freddy's Sister Location is out!

• Man, I hope it sell s well enough for Sega to localize Yakuza 6 and Kiwami (remake of 1).

◦Yakuza 0 Love these games. Gotta catch 'em all.

• T̢̡͍̳͔͍̼̤͘r̩̲̞̱̜͔͈̠̤̝͟y҉͕̤̮͜͟ ̛̞͚̺̘͕̪̼̪͕͜ņ̟̜̱͍̲̹̮̤̦͙͟o̵̡̡̜̤̳͕̗̞̯͉͕̪͘͘ͅt̴̸̪͓͇ͅ ̷̷̰̼̦̠̦̗͓̬͓̰͓͓͍̠̗͔ͅt̳̭̦͎̫̳̤̞̜̳̪̘̯̙̳̯͖̙͟͞o̸̡͖̹̣̬̦̯̟̫̦̠̬̮̘̱̯̳͍͞͝͠ ̸̶̤̱̖̗̼͖͉̀p̩͕̠̩̦̫͙̜̦̫̭͇̫̭̕͜͟͠͠ͅà̷̡̭̬̮͔̼̺͢͡ͅn̸̴̛̰̳̟̖͕̭̥̰͈̲̱͍̥͖͘͘í̷̢̺͖̗̟̺̤̳͓̟̳̗̩̘̺͉̘͎͢͝ç̢̩̭̥͕̯̺͖̘͔͔͓͘͜.̵̨҉̹̹̗̼̠̼͇͉̖̱͍̝̝͈̘̱͖ͅ.҉̞̹̮̺͔̮̺̺͉̰̭̻̪̱̺͇͈̖͝.̴̴̦̠͈͚̞͖̤͠ͅ

• A taste of Silent Hills...

Chapter 3 was actually directed by Guillermo Del Toro.

• Damn straight.

Man, I hope it sell s well enough for Sega to localize Yakuza 6 and Kiwami (remake of 1).

• Remember a week ago when I said I cannonballed into a 4 foot pool? Well, it turns out I have stress fracture.

For now, I'm gonna be wearing some boots and be walking on a walker. I'm also gonna be taking some pain medicine until it feels better.

I'll be better in a few weeks, though.

• Gah dayum. Get well soon.

Remember a week ago when I said I cannonballed into a 4 foot pool? Well, it turns out I have stress fracture. For now, I'm gonna be weari

• Thanks Daniel. :)

Gah dayum. Get well soon.

• Ouch, I hope you get better soon Jacob! (You don't know my name... right?)

Walking on a Walker

For a second, I thought you meant the TWD kind of walker...

Remember a week ago when I said I cannonballed into a 4 foot pool? Well, it turns out I have stress fracture. For now, I'm gonna be weari

• WTF, I got no notification...And thanks!

And no, I don't know your name since you never posted on my thread.

Ouch, I hope you get better soon Jacob! (You don't know my name... right?) Walking on a Walker For a second, I thought you meant the TWD kind of walker...

• All those theorists on the NeverBeGameOver subreddit were right. MGSV and Silent Hills were connected all along. Next up, it'll turn out that Konami becoming a shit company that only has PES and Pachinko machines, and Kojima leaving was all just a big prank. ;)

papai46 posted: »

A taste of Silent Hills...

• Well, shit happens to everyone lately.

I hope pain medicine will work well, have a good recovery!

• We made it through just fine.

No power and no clue how the house faired. But it's over. :)

Will have photos once power is back.

• Glad to hear that!

BigBlindMax posted: »

We made it through just fine. No power and no clue how the house faired. But it's over. Will have photos once power is back.

• Awesome, you survived.

BigBlindMax posted: »

We made it through just fine. No power and no clue how the house faired. But it's over. Will have photos once power is back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.